BloodlessDreamz

Tokio Hotel

I'm not surprised people in Germany don't like them.. they got super-popular really quickly, and most people (who aren't fans) are probably tired of hearing of them..

They do still have a lot of fans there though, and clearly in other parts of the world. biggrin.gif

Also, I know I'm a few days late, but Happy Birthday to the twins!~ :3 And happy early birthday to Gustav (Sept. 8)

Edited by BloodlessDreamz

Haha, i forgot about that. I'd have to wait 4 more years before I could join em. tongue.gif (i wish)

We will all join them... One day...

In my dreamz xd.pngD

true, very true. tongue.gif

Hey, I'm not sure if this questions ever been ask before, but whose everyone's favorite band member? and Why? (if you have a reason)

Mine's Tom. ^^ I don't really know exactly why I do like him. lol but I know for sure I think he's hawt. tongue.gif

Mine's Tom. ^^ I don't really know exactly why I do like him. lol but I know for sure I think he's hawt. tongue.gif

Oh, mine too...

I'm in love with him.... yeah, yeah... xd.png

Did you guys here about Bill and Tom moving to America, and Georg and Gustav staying in Germany?

I don't know what to think of all this. My friend from the UK was the one who told me this. I don't exactly know if it's 100% true, but still. Does that mean that the band might split up? O.O

Yeah, that is true. :/

But look. They are going to LA to record new songs. Tom and Bill as song writters have to be there. G&G doesn't! Gustav and Georg will join them when sound start to record wink.gif

Yeah, that is true. :/

But look. They are going to LA to record new songs. Tom and Bill as song writters have to be there. G&G doesn't! Gustav and Georg will join them when sound start to record wink.gif

true, very true.

If you had one and only one question to ask, who would you ask and what?

I would ask Tom where he put all his hats. xd.png Kidding. Umm.. I would ask Tom how life is working with his brother. :]

What a hell? O.o

Yup. His epic mane is gone.

I really don't like his new look... he looks like a male Lady Gaga.

Looks pretty much chopped off to me...

Oh well. Shouldn't really concentrate on the band's looks anyway, it's the music that matters. happy.gif

Maybe it isn't cut off, maybe it's just a looooooooot of hair gel used on his head. smile.gif

I know he's been cutting his hair - it's still pretty long, but the sides are shaved. I'm not fond of the new slicked back look.. but as long as he's happy with it, that's all that matters I guess. tongue.gif

I just love his shorter hair, makes him look manlier. xd.png

And, so far, I liked every hairstyle he had. <3

But the one day I'll never forget is 28.03.2010. That's when I met the guys. wub.gif

user posted image

That's us. wub.gif

user posted image user posted image

And this was my present for them, and a little something I drew inside.

Bill was the one who took it.

*Silver Fox*... That day <3

I found a pictures, I forgot that I put them on my MP4 player... The best day of my life <3 And The BESTEST of your tongue.gif