BloodlessDreamz

Tokio Hotel

I'm so sorry for saying the truth

If you mean "It is the truth that they are pop-rock", then maybe you could have originally said "I think they are actually more pop-rock then just rock." or something similar.

Learn the meaning of 'tact', maybe write an essay on it, and do the same for 'manners'. Then try again.

BILL IS NOT GAY!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Even if he was, it wouldn't matter. There are a lot of gay/bisexual musicians who are like, legends.

Guys, if you do not calm down I'm grabbing a mod.

First of all, they are classified as ROCK. Look it up. Second, quit being mean and attempting to get a raise out of other users. That is not what this thread is for. Thank you ShadowWarrior. smile.gif

Centie, do not double post. Edit your previous post.

Edited by BloodlessDreamz

First of all, they are classified as ROCK. Look it up. Second, quit being mean and attempting to get a raise out of other users. That is not what this thread is for. Thank you ShadowWarrior.

Pop Rock/Teen Pop

If you mean "It is the truth that they are pop-rock", then maybe you could have originally said "I think they are actually more pop-rock then just rock." or something similar.

I don't think they are I know they are pop rock/Teen Rock

Edited by Centie

Then say "I'm pretty sure.." or "Aren't they.." or something. It sounds more friendly, and is less likely to stir up drama, which the internet does not need.

Well, I'm searching right now, and according to le Wikipedia; Tokio Hotel is... Pop-Rock and Teen Rock.

And Allmusic says they're Alternative Pop/Rock, Punk-Pop, Alternative Indie Rock, and Emo.

There, that should settle it.

That is your opinion, and possibly the opinion of others. I suppose it depends on the album, because while the newer album is more pop/electronic, the old was definitely closer to rock. Way closer.

Which are your favorites songs??  smile.gif

I was drawn in by "Don't Jump", which is still a favorite in both languages.. I really like "Zoom", "In Your Shadow", and "Noise" on the new album though. :3

I love Tokio Hotel o.o

I found this site because I saw eggs in peoples siggys on their US forum...

i prefer their German music because to me, it seems to have more emotion and what not behind it being that German is their native language, but I like the English too because I can understand it tongue.gif

Ok, so no one posted in here for a little bit...

But, i'd like to mention to those that are genuine fans that i have a lineage project started about Tokio Hotel. The link is in my sig.

I also have to add:

@ Tomchitza, I love your avatar *droolz* xd.png I'm a Tom fan! biggrin.gif

Tom is..

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laugh.gif

Linage project??

Like, like laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

They're coming to my city! I have the tickets!! Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!!! blink.giflaugh.gifblink.giflaugh.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

So lucky *Silver Fox* !

They've never came down where i live! only 8-12 hours away from here! my mom and dad wont bring me that far and i dont dare drive up there even if it's to see them.

Another Note: Need more members for the lieage project. blink.gif

Even Another note: I would die just to see them! laugh.gif

So we thought for our city. sad.gif

We've been waiting for five years to see them here. And now, look at this! They're actually coming!!! <333

If they can come here, they can come to you! Trust me, one day you'll get a concert too.

*Silver Fox* and me are going to be together on that concert!!

I will finally meet my dearest online sister <333

15 days to go!!

I LOVE Tokio Hotel! If I remember right they had a concert in Sweden, but I missed it sad.gif When I moving to Stockholm ( Where it was, I think.. ) Im going to see every Tokio Hotel concert! biggrin.gif

My favorite song is Noise/Komm and Automatic/Automathisch. I prefer the English ones because I understand them much better, but the German ones is great to!

And my favorite of them all is Bill <3 Gosh, he is so good! And so cute wub.gif

Heh, yeah yeah I know.. but I am only 14 years old so I can say whatever I want tongue.gif

More and more fans, yeeey!

Oh, my God, I met the guys backstage! *faints*