Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

Can also be called calan for short XD

:.Ryuu-Seishin Clan RP.:

Here is where you post out of character. Only in character posts are allowed in the roleplay, starting now. If you had posted out of character in the RP before this, don't worry about it. ^^ You can go and delete that post though.

I'll post a short summary of what's been going here.

So far:

First, we meet the characters and such. Then Nathan makes his appearance, attacking the people in the clan. He manages to get to the nursery but luckily Aethamyr was there to stop him. He managed to stop Nathan, giving him a wound that was not fatal. Nathan is now in the infirmary tied to the bed, having some mental issues that Fae (Kira's dragon) is trying to fix.

Kira is sitting next to him, wondering what is going on. Nathan and Kira knew each other previously, so she's worried.

Aethamyr met a new field-worker apprentice, Josie. Ryuuko wandered after to escape duties with his dragon Kyuu. Deciding to deal with him later, Aethamyr took Josie on a tour. He now plans to go find Ryuuko who Kelnali (Aethamyr's dragon) was following. Shonami then shows up and is fighting with Ryuuko. Shonami's red dragon is fighting with Kelnali, and his black dragon is fighting with Kyuu.

and then I insert a short summary here:

First things were goin' good, then slifer's character (i forget his name) attacked and it was like "omg" and stuff. Aethamyr (my character) stopped him and now he's in the infirmary.

And then to introduce my character Shonami, he encountered Ryuuko (Shiro-chan's character) in the forest. Shonami had some beating Ryuuko and then Aeth came to save. Shonami and Aeth fought and then Zhylle appeared and began to fight Shonami. Aeth then took Ryuuko and left.

Then Zhylle and Shonami stopped fighting...I forget why.

Anyways, then just when they thought things were peaceful, the black fox appeared! dun dun DUN! (that's sailing101's character) Kira, my character and the clan leader, is sending out a search party to find him. The search party hasn't left yet and so far it's just Aeth and Drak (Drak's character lol) who are going and some nameless NPCs. Kira, Ryuuko, and Kitsune are in the infirmary. Aeth and Drak are in the weapons room. Shonami, black fox, and tehultimatemage's character are in the forest talking.

Aeth gathered the scouting party and is about to leave. Toby is told to go with them. After Claire spoke with Ryuuko for a bit in the cafeteria, the two of them storm off to go find Aeth and Toby. Claire doesn't want Toby to go and wants to come along. Ryuuko also wishes to come along, but Aeth tells him no. Fae is there to make sure Ryuuko doesn't try to follow.

Meanwhile, Kira returned to the nursery in time to be there when her egg hatched.

user posted image (by futurelibkeeper)

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=31&t=79333][img=http://i53.tinypic.com/11ugrwi.jpg][/url]

user posted image (by futurelibkeeper)

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=31&t=79333][img=http://i51.tinypic.com/33uenn7.jpg][/url]

Edited by Kira1

(So sorry, I didn't look at the board I clicked on the link on the front page to bring me to the RP and I kinda skipped to the rules...)

The RP seems to have a lot of members from the get-go. Wonder if they'll post as much as we used to in the first one, remember? lol good times...

i hope they do as well. yes, those were some good times~ I wonder if I can find the original still and all that we had for it. 'cause it was fun.

Noooo lol. That was way back when. This is like your third remake, it'll be almost impossible to find the original. It probably got wiped out with the rest of the stuff that died out when everyone switched over to the Other Role Play section.

yeah, i looked but couldn't find. and it's not the third remake. it's only the second time.

Huh...Oh wait I remember now...you TOOK MY PROFILE OFF cause I switched over and never posted in it for the longest. Then when I reapply for it again, I said 5 posts and leave it. Man that was kind of messed up of me for doing that though...sorry about that. But at least I'm in this one rearing to go.

i honestly don't really remember...xd.png

and i'm glad you're ready to go. ^^ Now go fix that unfinished sentence in your profile. >w<

I DID dry.gif

Jeez you're sensitive when it comes to that. like one sentence with a missing word and all hell breaks loose lol jk.

Please stop saying Nazi. It kind of offends me because they are a disgrace to germans in my opinion. Even if I'm only part german.

i'm part german myself and i don't really care about saying nazi. yes, it was horrible what they did, but i'm not like them.

and i sent that PM asking to delete the OoC post, before i saw that you had deleted it. >w<

Still, can you stop saying it? I don't know why it just annoys me. Why'd it have to be called Grammar Nazi? Why not Grammar Terrorist or Grammar Crusader or something.

Oh! I like Grammar Crusader! xd.png I'm going to call myself that now! I am the Grammar Crusader!

and then i won't be saying grammar nazi and annoying you.

Idc if you use it, just don't use it around me lol. And w/e works for you. Anyways...lets see if we can get more than the 6000 posts we had in the original. And if we have enough dedicated RPers, beat the Island Private School's DC record of over 15K posts.

I will hardly be on during school days but weekends I will usually be on a lot. Guess I'll be taking some time out of my emulator game-time.