Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

Yeah but the anti-piracy gets annoying. No$Zoomer fixes it all for me but still, a lot of games I really want to play aren't even out yet...Hmm I might redownload Nostalgia now that the graphics should be fixed.

Sigh...so much to wait for thats coming up for DS. That new Ace Attorney game is the only one of the series I haven't played yet. By the way, if anyone likes Steampunk they said Nostalgia is set in a Steampunk setting world.

omg, i hate having to do my homework online! DX The thing is taking so long to load, it's confusing, and just so retarded! I want to just write the problems on paper and turn it in...

I thought your laptop was all fast and ****. You were bragging to me about that a while ago when I was complaining my computer was freezing up. KARMA BABY lol.

my laptop is wonderful. it's the internet and the program that's the problem.

but it seems to have gotten over a hump, so now it's working just fine.

Unfortunately. Man I'm bored. Nostalgia is taking too long to download but I guess its cause of MSN being up...bout to exit out in a few minutes so I can let the download finish.

I don't think i'm going to be able to post anytime soon. I have 2.1 to 3.7 of homework to do since i procrasninate, a lot. and this homework is technically already late, but i want to get it done before i have to leave tonight. i have to leave in about 2 hours. >.<

no, because you then you'll get all ahead, i'll get left behind. >.< i'm working as fast as I can.

Eh well...Whatever lol. At least by playing my Emu I'm getting ideas for my next RP...original this time but it will use ideas from a few games...nothing too obvious though.

Kira said no posting until she gets caught up. Plus she is doing homework and if she doesnt finish in the next hour, we have to wait until either later today or tomorrow to post because she is going somewhere.

I understand the feeling of not wanting to be left behind in the RP, especially since Kira-senpai is the creator, but it's also a shame, since we were all here...

Sigh...I'm through with the emulator but can't come up with a good name for the RP or a good storyline...Might just look for my old DBZ RP and post it on Magistream or something while I'm waiting...Up for it Shiro? If I make a DBZ RP? Its gonna be on another site though so we can go ahead and RP in it. Hmm...thats only if I can't come up with a RP...either way I'm posting it on Magistream.

EDIT: Kira there was nothing that happened in the RP since yesterday blink.gif Let us RP. Jeez I feel like I'm in prison begging for another plate of food or something. What the hell? lol.

Edited by slifer1995

Oh, I know magistream, though I'm not too active there lately... One of the RPs I'm in is on a huge hiatus, and the other one's advancing really slowly. But sorry, I've... umm... *coughneverwatchedanyDBseasonswhatsoevercough*

Lol, a prisoner. That's a weird example you thought of xd.png

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

*is reading posts as she waits for the page of homework to load*

gee, thanks slifer, you like, did things your own way that wouldn't really have worked out if i had been posting...

With my next post, i'm going to set everything straight, possibly make previous posts invalid because Kira would have been there stop Nathan from getting to the nursery. Aethamyr had also been in the nursery and he was bound to have been moving this whole time, same with Kira. >.< this is why i hate fast moving RPs.

Hmm... Maybe we should take turns on posting or something? At least when we're in a place with several people's characters... It worked in another RP I'm in, though it also can be boring to wait for other not-so-active people...

EDIT: Gotta go to sleep now~ 1AM here, and I want to wake up early tomorrow! See you guys later!!

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Kira you were offline so...your character was gone lol. Thats how we used to do it in the old one of I remember correctly. And as of now I finally thought of the storyline for my RP and am currently making it.

i may have been offline, but it doesn't give you the right to ignore my character.

and i'm sorry if i'm being really b*tchy right now. this homework stuff has me stressed because i am off to a bad start and i just suck at math because i have no confidence in it because i am usually wrong somehow.