Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

FINALLY. GAWD.

Lol, geez, lib, took ya long enough XD

Oh, yes, and just ignore deathclaw. I think you can all figure that out by his post that's there. And thank you to Devious for editing that post of his.

And, uh, so I don't know what happened to sailing, but I'll probably take control of his character so we can have something happen.

Edited by Kira1

Eh. Someone had to report it lol. Mebbe he'll get kicked off altogether. Wouldn't that be nice.

Also: Yeeeaaah I fail, Kira. I really can't say sorry enough, not that it'll actually matter...prolly >.< ((Her name is Devy >.> Which you'd knooow if you came on chaaaaat 8D))

Though I did get a shiny new sig >.>

Edited by futurelibkeeper

Devy? What?

Anyways *flails her arms around* I'll get to posting after this weekend. I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper busy, but I haven't forgotten this place. My RPs here are like always on my mind. I leave a tab up for this site always. :3

Hey, I'm new to the RP. biggrin.gif So... where is everyone right now, and where can my character (Kiara) enter so everyone else's characters won't be like "Omg where did she come from she just appeared in the clan out of thin air!!!" xd.png

lol, well, people will kind of assume that when you post it means you're in the RP. As for where we are, the only ones in the clan right now are Ryuuko, Kira, and Claire. Those are at least the ones who posted recently. My character Aeth took a group out for a scouting party aaaaaand...people have been dropping from this like flies ;_; I'll, um, pick this up soon hopefully.

hi kira1 look im sorry about deathclaw annoying you if it makes you feel any better ill kill him on runescape cuse im lv 120 hes only lv 101 ihaz dragon claws he has a anicent staff

so yeah sorry about all that by the way ive joined your rp ive made my my character deathclaw zero kasuga hes a character on CS not just a DC member i created CS so yeah i need some help improving my profile because it may be too runescapish sooo yeah if you could look at it and pm me about it

Um, no.

First off, learn how to use commas and periods.

Second, learn proper grammar.

Third, go practice in the freeform section of the roleplay forum before trying to join this RP which I'm thinking about killing anyways.

And also, please delete your post of your profile. It CLEARLY states in the rules that ALL profiles are to be PMed to ME.

Edited by Kira1