Anor

Dragon Cave Seniors

Senior: 16,147

Most of what I have be around for has already be stated by others. I came on board at the end of the first release of the Summer Seasonal Dragons. I missed getting them at the time, being a newbie, and not understanding their significance. So, my first collected event dragon was a Vamp. I have since managed to pick up at least one of almost every Dragon released with the exception of Neglected and Zombie. I don't collect Dinos or Chickens, so you won't find any of those on my scroll. Sometimes I feel like I spend way too much time on here when folks say "remember when" and I do..... blink.gif

Member #11710

Looks like I'm a Teacher tongue.gif.

I remember when the Alt blacks still had sitting hatchlings circulating; have not seen one in forever.

I joined for about a week a couple years back, then quit, and only recently came back. I remember what you're saying about the eggs, though. -sigh- THERE ARE NO CB BLACKS. OR WHITES.

About the alt blacks, though--I saw a hatchling in the AP about fifteen minutes ago. xd.png Missed it, but I've picked up an egg that's gold/alt black. Hoping it'll hatch alt.

Vampires used to kill scroll dragons? 0.o Glad I missed *that*.

42somthin thousand. that makes me a amateur

edit: 44,848 apparently

Edited by votehim

Member No.: 23,804

That makes me a Junior I think. '08 feels like such a long time ago xd.png

Senior: 16,147

Most of what I have be around for has already be stated by others. I came on board at the end of the first release of the Summer Seasonal Dragons. I missed getting them at the time, being a newbie, and not understanding their significance. So, my first collected event dragon was a Vamp. I have since managed to pick up at least one of almost every Dragon released with the exception of Neglected and Zombie. I don't collect Dinos or Chickens, so you won't find any of those on my scroll. Sometimes I feel like I spend way too much time on here when folks say "remember when" and I do..... blink.gif

Yup, most of the changes in dc were around the senior time

42somthin thousand. that makes me a amateur

edit: 44,848 apparently

Added ^^

I joined for about a week a couple years back, then quit, and only recently came back. I remember what you're saying about the eggs, though. -sigh- THERE ARE NO CB BLACKS. OR WHITES.

About the alt blacks, though--I saw a hatchling in the AP about fifteen minutes ago. xd.png Missed it, but I've picked up an egg that's gold/alt black. Hoping it'll hatch alt.

Oh, but apparently there was a warning for people that used the "Rainbow script" that was forbidden, and only their dragons got killed by vamps.

I was around the time, and my eggs and hatching were not killed smile.gif

And the hatchies that were killed by mistake were revived by the mighty tj biggrin.gif

There were a lot (two words, not one) of panic and wild rumors at the forum at that time..

Member #11710

Looks like I'm a Teacher tongue.gif.

Added smile.gif

53075--woot, I'm the New Generation! ohmy.gif

All hail for the new generation!! biggrin.gif

Wait...sittign or laying down? O.O if the sittings are commign back I am goign to have to breed some blacks again. ((I already have enough blacks and atl blacks, they clog up my scroll little buggers <.<))

Yes vamps use to kill your hatchlings, can't remember why they did, I think it was something a few people did and TJ got angry, can't remember. Anyways they don't do it anymore...but I still don't trust them. I keep both eyes on my vampire, she lost me a Holly this year...DAMN YOU JANETTE.

Edited by Delphine

Member No.: 23,804

That makes me a Junior I think. '08 feels like such a long time ago xd.png

Added you wub.gif

Wait...sittign or laying down? O.O if the sittings are commign back I am goign to have to breed some blacks again. ((I already have enough blacks and atl blacks, they clog up my scroll little buggers <.<))

Yes vamps use to kill your hatchlings, can't remember why they did, I think it was somethign a few people did and TJ got angry, can't remember. Anyways they don't do it anymore...but I still don't trust them. I keep both eyes on my vampire, she lost me a Holly this year...DAMN YOU JANETTE.

I don't eve remember how the sitting alt black looks ><!!

And the vamps killing were the punishment for the rainbow script tongue.gif

UPDATE complete to this point.

now I go to sleep, good night ^^

somehow I get the feeling that I will have to deal with 20 new pages in the morning >>

Edited by Anor

I don't eve remember how the sitting alt black looks ><!!

And the vamps were the punishment for the rainbow script tongue.gif

They look like the normal blacks only with brown rather then the yellowish colloring.

Edit: Oh and almost forgot the godl and silvers having messed up ratio and their was the great silver and gold flood, then they could not breed at all for months after that.

Edited by Delphine

All hail the old fart dragon master. Just kidding on the hailing. I didn't join the forums right away, even.

Member number: 4099

Master sounds so weird...

We joined the forum the same day. smile.gif

I don't remember when exactly I joined DC, but my member number for the cave is 17945, I didn't join the forums til much later:

Member No.: 7,505

I may not have many posts but thats because I paruse the forums mostly reading, but sometimes I'll post

Edited by crash

Guess I am a Junior biggrin.gif

Member# 21,259

Joined forum 10Nov08

Aaaaaaw... Dang.

Well... Better be part of the new Generation than a Rookie or an Amateur... wink.gif

Edited by Ælex

I joined dragcave sometime before the skywing release, but didn't join the forum untill couple of months later giving me #12722

I joined around Christmas of '08, and was here for the Valentine madness, March lagmonster, the geode/frill, lucky 7, "moar eggs", elemental trio, water-themed (deep-seas, waterhorses, water-walkers, etc.), and this latest release. I think I was a senior according to the old thread... not sure though.

EDIT: member #26,147. Join date: Dec 31, 2008

Okay, well I guess I'm a junior. wink.gif

Edited by MissVampire13

o_o ah well guess dc records isn't going to take over this after all.

I think my member number is #37,161.

I joined the forum a little bit later after i had my scroll cuz of the downtime around saint Patrick's day.

Senior me thinks.

EDIT:

Oops, meant teacher. xd.png

Edited by Jemindra