Anor

Dragon Cave Seniors

Sup >_>

Member #3,342

Join date 2/28/2008

I am a master it seems.

Woah. Armaina from devART? ohmy.gif Had no idea you were on here.

Edited by Umbreonage

I joined on May 22nd, 2008. (= And I'm member #4,863, and I'm a master. x3

Edited by dragonstar

Howabout "Student" as a replacement of "Amateur"?

Student doesn't have the negative connotation, but means the same thing - someone who's still learning. And it goes with the theme you have going too.

Hmmmm...

3, November 08

Edited by Draco Knight

Woo hoo, I'm a senior!

Member #: 19,903

Edited by gingiemay

Hehe I guess I'm a Senior tongue.gif

Member No.: 16,260

Makes sense, I joined after the fog and just barely after the guardians got released. Though I played for 2 months before I joined the forums wink.gif

Member No.: 23,933

Oddly enough, started playing end of October, but didn't visit the forums until later. And even then, for the longest time, only sporadically. ninja.gif

I thought this was lame elitist BS when the last thread rolled around and I still do. Only this time the "titles" are if anything just insulting.

So someone who has been here several years and has several hundred dragons is a "junior" member? I have never lost an egg or hatchling in fact the only dead egg to ever be on my scroll is the one there now from being killed by a vampire. I'm sorry but I am not a "junior" anything.

The rookie and amateur titles are just as bad. I see you are trying to find a replacement for the one. Might as well find one for the others as well. Considering the fact that I am sure that there are a LOT of people in the 30k-40k range that have more dragons than some of the ones from 1-29k, this little thing just seems like an excuse for a pecking order (not that it does any good except for bragging and who likes a braggart?)

*someone with a user number above 25k* "I have 573 dragons How did I get more than you?"

*someone with a lower user number on an ego trip* "So what I joined the forum before you did Nyah Nyah Nyah"

Guess it is just human nature to want to feel superior to someone else but I will never see the sense in it.

Edit: Just saw the user number of the starter of this thread. Guess that answers something. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Malandar

Member No.: 5,813

Guess that makes me a Master smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

I'm an amateur, but I don't like that name. I voted for "starters" instead. Although the star wars geek in me wants our name to be "padawans"

Edit: for sci-fi fail. sad.gif

Edited by Anklebiter

Member No.: 27,015

Guess that makes me a junior, I will now happily yoink the Valentine hatchie banner.

Woah. Armaina from devART? ohmy.gif Had no idea you were no here.

haha yeeaaah I'm around I just lurk

*sneaks about*

No complaints so far and DC Raiders is an awesome name!

Just a suggestion. I'd like a smaller banner/badge for the new generation? Or maybe a shorter name? Not a complaint just a suggestion.

I like the labaels but New Generation is a bit long, I'd like something short and catchy. Maybe Neo Gen or Next Gen or DC Blossoms... dunno really

A shorter banner would help too cause this one wouldn't fit in my siggy wink.gif

I'll think about making a smaller banner for it ^^

wonderwanders Howabout "Student" as a replacement of "Amateur"?

Student doesn't have the negative connotation, but means the same thing - someone who's still learning.  And it goes with the theme you have going too

I'd love to add it if someone will tell me how to add it ><

In the mean time I'll add the option in the main post for now

PS will update the tread later (i'm at school now)

Aslo this would be my scroll link back in the days. You can see my sscroll number at the end.

http://dragcave.net/user/63994

Guess that makes me a Master but I understand the need for a new title for newer users. Some of the newer members have really great scrolls. Chloe Edited for corrections

Edited by chloe

I'll think about making a smaller banner for it ^^

I'd love to add it if someone will tell me how to add it ><

In the mean time I'll add the option in the main post for now

PS will update the tread later (i'm at school now)

I believe the only way to change the poll now is to PM a mod and ask them to change it (you might even be able to ask them to reset it - or maybe only TJ can do that).

Lessee... I've been around awhile, but I rarely post... I absorb a lot, though. smile.gif

I'm not even sure what my member number is... I joined Sept 9, 2008. Hang on a sec...

Member # 13,508. What does that make me?

~Willow

Edited by BrigaWillowhawk