LadyLyzar

The Oddball Code Trading Center

2nd gen Rosebud from Aria with the code Deppi.

2nd gen Valentine '09 from Aria with the code MmoMX. (Mom)

2nd gen Sweetling from Moonstone with the code sUCkV. (Suck)

These are all free! Enjoy if you take them! Appreciate if they don't end up dead or zombies or ND's.

HAVE:

CB 2009 Valentine (lamPR) -- Currently fogged, please DM for offering! =D

WANT:

A different CB Valentine with name-like code, word code, all-number, or palindrome code. 4-5 letter words strongly preferred (I will add more to trade and/or IOU more for a 5-letter), but 3-letter will be considered (especially if the caps are nice).

Edited by Prophet

user posted image This little arsani apparently likes Dos Equis by the shot (XX1oz).   She's 3EG from tan ridgewings.  

Not sure what I want for her, though I probably wouldn't say "no" to a mutamore x black truffle offspring or checker. 

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I won't see this until late tomorrow afternoon (after 6pm Cave Time), so be patient if you do offer.  Thank you!

have:
latest?cb=20170828200205 cb khusa with palindrome code 'mtmtm'

want:

Mystery.gif offers - i'm pretty open as i don't value codes as much. no valentines though pleaase, unless they are 2g prizekin or SAltkin.

Aeon_Wyvern_egg.gifLunarH-egg-rotator.gif aeon(s), cb lunar herald(s)

my signature applies!

offer here or via pm. i use decline, so if you've offered and are waiting, i'm still considering or i haven't seen it yet. :]

Have:

image.png.5178a0584a6e39f8996afa8636f8e7ed.png Val '19 with an all number code. [Teleport]

Want:

Val19_egg.png Val '19 code swap -- looking for a perfect 5-letter word code only. (ex. (cYCle), (sOcKS), etc.)

Have: a code.  "Freds"

Fred's? Or Reds? Whatever the interpretation is.

Want: someone who appreciate the code. It has 5 hours left till off cooldown, PM me if anyone wants >.>

Edit: reserved already :D

Edited by BlueLatios

Have:

CB frilled with code arthr (messed caps, looks like Arthur?) Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

CB deep sea with code assce (messed caps, either the assessment for clinical education or a bad word?) Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Want: I like CB uncommon hatchies, perfect SAkin checkers, other pretty or rare offers?

(Both still on CD, pm or will update with link in a few hours)

Edited by smartster4

Have:

Cassare with Code TwO - (pZTwO) for the full code

Would Like:

a CB Red hatchling or a 2gen Red hatchling from Red Parents

I have a trade set up, I will also look here for pms.

Edited by steelkitty

Have:

2G Flamingo from Bright-Breasted with the code 29doZ (maybe he's got 29 dozen of something?)

Want:

Something fun! (I love CB Metals or 2G from Floral-crowned, but offer what you think it's worth)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Chatdweeb

Planning a grand celebration & need a dragon with a code that describes it? I've just the thing for you.... 

Have celestial Big do (all lower case)

Want 2g nebulas from sweetling x blue nebula to join my 7g lineage 🤗👍