LadyLyzar

The Oddball Code Trading Center

Have an Ash hatchie with the word HeN in the code. Don't like Ash dragons, so let me know if you want it.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/G5HeN

3G Silver weird checker (not messy) with funny code. Not interested in keeping: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pB00F

Again, PM any offer if interested.

S2 Green Dino with a very odd code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/uUuZU ....that's a lot of "u"s.

Want a Cheese for this, or a CB Silver (I can add multiple things, including other rares)

HAVE:

Bright-breasted_Wyvern_egg.gif  CB BBW with code m1Mi5 - now incuhatchable!  Teleport Link

WANT:

Silver Tinsel hatchie or incuhatchable egg from a messy/inbred lineage is auto-accept! 

All other offers also welcome!

(I'm just posting this for my sister who doesn't have an account here - I'm NOT deciding which offer will be accepted)

Has: CB purple Floret with the naughty code CuMIu (obviously the first 3 letters are what's important here)

Wants: offers (which should be CB - not much eggspace left so hatchies are preferred)

Offer here, please!

(Another one, this time it's from myself)

Have: CB code BBMCU (as in the MCU = Marvel Cinematic Universe... Avengers etc. // BB can be the initials of several characters)

Want: CB offers (e.g. Gaia, Astrapi, Blusang, Copper, ...)

Offer here, please! I will decline, if uninterested.

Edited by Soulsborne
Everything done.

Have: The Soulpeace to Bring Peace to your Soul and Joy to All Your Lineage Collecting - For in this single Egg we have NOT ONLY All 3 CB Soulpeace in Game (including both Thuweds, so it is a Thuwed too!), but it is ALSO a Z'Coded with the Code ZMCAW (Caps Diff) - So it is Like a Bird or Whatever Awesome Way You Wanna Make MCAW. And it is all encapsulated in a ready to incuhatch 4EG Soulpeace Egg! All in one!

Want: Offers because it is not so much I want crazy outlandish Things, but I want this to go to a person who wants all those crazy outlandish things in a MERE Egg with plenty time to still Influence, Precog, THEN Incuhatch and Have it as a lovely hatchling of your dreams in just a short time!!! So make some offers, and if you need to tell me *WHY* you are DYING to have this egg, you can also send a PM! Sig and Profile Stuff, but really, This is an Egg for the Age of Souls, which is Forever, and it Really Belongs to Someone who will properly love it.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Have: a Messy Blacktip with a lineage that looks like a horn? Sword? Idk, but a cool-looking one to me.

Code? SPAMh! (4-letter word indeed)

Another Have: CB Khusa who seems to like fighting against humans.

Code? VsMAN!

Want: PM me on what you can offer, maybe we can decide on something :)

But if you really want to know what I'm interested in, well here you go:

-CB dragons beginning with Z (especially hard to find or rares)

-Unbreedables to gift to random people

-Purple Hatchling(s)

CB Gold or Neglected Dragons

-------------------------------

Have: Purple Dino with a weird code, smiling XD on the number 9.

Really! XDon9!

Want: Blue Dino, or a CB Rare with code beginning with Z. Not so interesting, maybe I'll keep it.

Edit: Noone wants spam?

Edited by BlueLatios
I get the feeling that codes are not sought after because they're overvalued, maybe very few people collect them...

Want: Open to Any Offers, Including both Simple and Complicated, See my Sig & Profile for Ideas & Comments, Can Combine, Can send me PMs, By Simple I generally mean CB (Egg or Hatchlings), Clean, Nice, Pretty, Interesting, Fun, Etc. Lines, or whatever else. Happy to Do Combo and Others if you need for your Trade, send PM if Needed! Again, Refer to Sig & Profile! I want them to get to good happy homes no matter the reasons you enjoy them, or want to regift them, but would prefer them not to be dead, but if you are paying, do as you like! (The Prizes I have Up for Trade are Not listed in this Have per Thread Rules).

Have:

Thunder Egg (3S Prizekin) CODE: ZEUcJ Name: ZUECJ Sounds like ZUESieJ or ZUESCJ - Thunder/Lightning Relative of Zeus, Lightning/Thunder BIG BOSS Greek God!

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

HAVE:
2nd gen Frilled (Fleshcrowne male x Frilled female), ER egg, with the code "VSCAN" (actual code, caps not messed!)

WANT:
CB offers. A hatchling or two would be great, but eggs are okay for rarer things!

TRADE LINK HERE

HAVE:

user posted image

CB Purple Two-Headed Lindwurm with the PERFECT word code, "HastY"!

WANT:

Nice offers. Spriter's alt-kin (especially from Halloweens), pretty shinies, another cool CB code, really nice lineages with upside-down Mints, etc. PM me to discuss or negotiate.

Traded, thanks!

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(traded)