mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty! I love the new dragons.

I think that other one there, Seragamma/Copper could both def be browns or bronzes. They are gorgeous biggrin.gif

Pretty! I love the new dragons.

I think that other one there, Seragamma/Copper could both def be browns or bronzes. They are gorgeous biggrin.gif

they also have a greenish or bluish variety, like this

the reddish variety is almost goldish, like this

Edited by Zerhai

Newest egg on the sands of fort: Brown egg as i already have a sibling to this dragon i will happily gift this one to someone within the lineage.

Edited by Zerhai

Im here Im here, back to school is going on and work has me pulling like 11 hour shifts all week

is everyone more for overhauling this thread or just starting a new one, to make it cleaner?

Im here Im here, back to school is going on and work has me pulling like 11 hour shifts all week

is everyone more for overhauling this thread or just starting a new one, to make it cleaner?

i would say start a new one, cleaning this one up would be more of a pain than its worth, and a new one is a clean start.

New thread would be easier indeed.

Monaco Bay I have news!!!

Potteth rose and was caught by a strange dark scaled wildling. However take a look at the little beauty that has come from this strange suitor.

oooh quite pretty~

I think I agree about a new thread. smile.gif

Such pretty babies! Grats!

all you need to do is contact a mod and they will help you! since you are the thread original poster.

Izlanyth flew recently and now we have this pretty green/blue egg on the sands of fort: copper eggie

I have plenty of this particular line, and seriously thinking of trying a new mate for Izlanyth. But for now this eggie is looking for a new home (as always i will keep it if noone wants it.)

note: at the moment I am not giving it away outside the lineage, if someone wants to trade me, then maybe but it will have to be a good trade....

Also have another eggie on the sands of fort but this one is from Izlanyth's daughter Senyth, another brown egg: Brown eggie, and i'm willing to gift this one as well.

Edited by Zerhai

Since TJ put off the new release till next week i decided to breed another dragon for this lineage: pretty blue egg

starting to set up for when i get a 3rd gen gold from one of my two main gold.....

very nice, Zerhai!!

*glomps*

hmmm maybe i should show the many dragons i have added..... and many fails for a 3rd gen gold...... eh too many, here is the most recent: Razith of Pern Dra'axi

It seems Ista has welcomed not one, but two Junior Gold Queens to its sands recently. Gildith and Halcyonith.

well we were surprised today when Izlanyth graced us with a beautiful gold egg on the sands of Fort, haven't decided if i will keep it or not though....

eep i've been neglecting this. shall do some breeding at some point when I've finished collecting Olives for a personal project, but that could be a while