mishii

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage!

Non-Canon Weyrs?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Story Time at Telgar Weyr

Story time from Monaco Bay’s Telgar Based Wing

It started off as any normal day in the weyr. Until one of our queen riders who lives here but who impressed a queen at Monaco Bay was informed by her queen, Orreith that the gold dragon planned on rising to mate once more, and that she anticipated that her normal mate, Satinath would be catching her most likely.

So all of the dragon riders went down to the place where our queens have always had their flight. All our queens were there, including ancient old senior queen Roselewth who has not risen in some time and successfully clutched. She wished Orrieth luck, as has always been her way, before she settled beside the weyrwoman to watch.

All our bronzes have been eagerly awaiting the rise of one of the queens for some time, and they were waiting for her to fly. And so it came to pass that Orrieth took off, gliding up to where she was above where the bronzes were waiting on their ledges. As soon as she had gained some height over the weyr, there were many loud noises as the bronzes launched into the air, some getting knocked over as they all fought to get into the air first.

We could have sworn that Orrieth was laughing as she watched the chaos of all those bronze males struggling to get airborne and after her what with all their counterparts trying to stop them. At last, the younger bronzes gave up and she was left to defend herself from several dragons. Everyone watched with bated breath as things went on up in the sky before finally we could see one bronze remaining in the sky, chasing after her.

Being the biggest of all the dragons in Telgar, by this point only Roselewth would have been able to clearly see who the dragon that caught Orrieth is. Everyone turned their eyes on her, save for Orrieth’s rider. “It’s Satinath!” Roselewth announced as the two dragons vanished outside of sight.

A few days later they returned to us all, and presented one little egg in their clutch. Not much to go by, but it, odd as it looked for it was a mixture of gold green and white, like Satinath’s hide, it was a week before the egg was able to be impressed. Out came a baby dragon, certainly no white, nor a gold, bronze or green, but a mix of them all. He announced that his name is Marth, and like his mother before him, he is a Monaco Bay dragon.

As such, as are not sure what to make of this anomility, since he defies anything we have seen in the past here in Pern.

This is not the only excitement we have had here at Telgar. Roselewth rose today in flight, and everyone did not expect anything spectacular from her. However, oddball gold male Zulth, who has caught her before, managed to beat those who remained to catch her.

They have landed since mating and it has not been long at all before an egg popped out of our senior queen!

What’s more, it’s a queen egg!! With the birth of this little queen egg however it has come with a rather sad announcement. Roselewth has decided this will be her last flight. A sad thought for all of Telgar weyr, as she has been our senior queen for so many turns 43 turns ((using her date of hatching and counting each month since as a turn (she was born in May 2010) to calculate that)). We all wish that her little egg becomes a queen, so that we have a new senior queen. Maybe of her daughters have faded away between in the time that has passed, or have declined becoming the new senior queen in favour of this egg.

We are all very proud of these two new members to the weyr, and will watching this gold egg very closely now.

It seems Roselewth has decided she will rise once more, since the gold egg that had all our hopes turned out to be a male.

We now have a fine gold egg sitting on the sands. We pray it will be our new queen!!

With the hatching of a new queen, Roselewth can now retire. Please welcome new Senior Queen Breaoth of Telgar!! And with that its time I started collecting new mates for her, of each colour.

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Senior Queen Milzith has decided to rise tonight despite the cold and has given the weyr a beautiful egg.

Her granddaughter, and first junior queen Halcyonith has graced us with a glittering gold egg after flying with a great hellfire dragon who managed to catch her.

Our second junior queen, Gildith was also caught by a hellfire and has her first egg resting on Ista's sands.

in addition male gold Aurumith has sired a small spitefire egg.

Well done to our new Telgar Senior Queen Breaoth!! She was caught by a golden wyvern bronze male and has produced a queen egg!! She seems to be more likely to give queen eggs than her mother!! It is my hope for Telgar weyr that her egg will be female so that I may breed her to a brown dragon. The queen egg of this new egg will be bred to a blue dragon, and then that offspring to a green, and then finally the last queen to a white!!

TO make it more simple:

Breaoth and golden wyvern = Freadath

Freadath and brown dragon = queen egg

brown's queen daughter and blue male = queen egg

blue male's queen daughter and green dragon = queen egg

green's queen daughter and white = queen egg

Each of these queens will be the senior of their wing!

Breaoth's gold egg has been impressed and is now a pretty little gold queen dragonet by the name of Freadth!! We are hoping fo great things from her!!

When'd red coppers become golds? Never saw that addition to the GOld Dragons ranks.

Telgar's newest addition to the ranks is a Bronze egg

Think about it, the coppers have a very pernese quality to them since they become 3 colors. The reds i use as golds or bronze(if they are male), the brownish, i use as bronzes or browns, and the blue-green ones i use as blues or greens depending on their gender.

I thought i mentioned this a while back? Anyways my senior queen is an actual gold dragon(and my only cb Gold)

It's been a year or so since i last popped in.. are there wyer openings yet? I'd still love to join in on the project. ;w;

I'm happy to report that Telgar has a new queen egg sitting in the sands as well as a white and a gender confused bronze!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NPuOv

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OljfW

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PkfjK

All will hopefully start lines of their own. Hoping the white (silver shimmer) and bronze (confused gendered female) like each other!

Oh and Monaco Bay! We have a new queen in Telgar's line from you!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/f60JL

I'd like to announce that Telgar has hatched a new series of firelizards!! We dont know where all of them are coming from, but they seem content and at home with us now!

Ista is still here with a large group of golds! We have plenty of beautiful queens.

Xanadu is back after over a year of hiatus! I had no idea this thread was still around.