The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Do you want a special breed for a mate, such as Thunder x Storm or Thunder x Skywing ?

No, I need a CB Thunder. It's the first generation in an even 4th gen project.

LOL a TJ egg. xd.png

But the end of the code is ominous. OwO

LOL a TJ egg. xd.png

But the end of the code is ominous. OwO

Why xd.png ?

EDIT : Aaah I think I got it now, sorry I read it like you would spell it in german tongue.gif .

And how does the breeding went ?

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Oh, look at this little gem I found in the AP today! Seven generations of pure water/skywing pairings... Destined to be paired with one of my Tempest blunas. =)

Oh, look at this little gem I found in the AP today! Seven generations of pure water/skywing pairings... Destined to be paired with one of my Tempest blunas. =)

THAT is a very nice lineage .

Good catch Miss xd.png !!!

Why xd.png ?

EDIT : Aaah I think I got it now, sorry I read it like you would spell it in german tongue.gif .

And how does the breeding went ?

I meant "die" xd.png

No Interest. Boo. :[

I meant "die" xd.png

No Interest. Boo. :[

Yes, I got it now xd.png !

In german you spell the ''i'' as an ''e'' and the ''D'', hmmm how can I describe it..... a little bit like a ''the'' .

If you would to spell the Di like an actual word, in german, you would only have to say the letter ''D'' in english xd.png .

About the breeding : Well, next week, next try wink.gif ~crosses fingers~ !

EDIT : I also put an information in my signature, where you (the members) can find the newest, xd.png, NEWS-POST now smile.gif !

Greets, Shi happy.gif !

No need to, you're welcome smile.gif !

--------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo, me lovezzz my Pink's xd.png !

As I influenced it, the Bluna hatchling gendered male and I named him Tempest Chakra =3 wub.gif .

Hopefully he won't refuses Tempest Teyaqui too, like Tempest Chikumbu did rolleyes.gif.... maybe he dislikes his name tongue.gif ?

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Good luck Shi!

*baits Ubah Yen and Cinvan* Come on, be a good leelte Bluna Factory and make me a third Bluna behbeh for Shichibi, neh?

Good luck Shi!

*baits Ubah Yen and Cinvan* Come on, be a good leelte Bluna Factory and make me a third Bluna behbeh for Shichibi, neh?

To be a Tempest owner isn't easy sometimes, right Nix xd.png ?

EDIT : Of course it is -___- : The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

Now I'm sure that it's Teyaqui ... whyyy youuuu ... ~growls~ !!

Seems that she doesn't like the idea of an even gen . Tempest Bluna with a nice looking lineage dry.gif ....

Ooh look what Tirition gifted me =3 wub.gif : http://dragcave.net/lineage/dn70

~Very happy Shi-greetings happy.gif~

Anybody recently got lucky at catching a cb skywing? I only got bunches of ochres and horses.

And I can't seem to find cb waters either.

I see waters sitting in front of the cave for at least a few refreshes when I hunt. Haven't clicked any strange eggs recently.

I didn't see any waters the last times I was hunting..settled for a deep sea instead...

I've been watching for CB Thunders but when they do show up — I always get ninja'ed sad.gif

Did a tally of my Tempesti and counted 27, including the 5E crossover, Tempestuous Elements.

I've been watching for CB Thunders but when they do show up — I always get ninja'ed sad.gif

Did a tally of my Tempesti and counted 27, including the 5E crossover, Tempestuous Elements.

Please use ONLY the word Tempest, no Temepestous or something for a dragon that should be one of our lineage !

I looked at your dragons and I don't know, if I should disqualified Tempest Europa, as well as Puckish Tempest (because he would have no Tempest parent then) .

But I'm not sure, because I overlooked / missed it and I would like to hear the opinion of the other members .

Greets, Shi happy.gif !

I think a few slight variations of Tempest could be okay. It's still fairly obvious that they belong to the lineage. Some names look nice with a slightly altered spelling of a word, or perhaps you might use Tempestia for females and Tempest for males (I was actually thinking of doing that). Perhaps even using the word Tempests (as in the plural).

That's just my opinion, as a few options opens up a lot more name variations, while still keeping the linage obvious in the naming scheme. o.o

Also, hello! I plan on joining in here once I pick up a collection of appropriate breeds that aren't directly going into my Perfect 5th Element leeloo. ^^;

I think a few slight variations of Tempest could be okay. It's still fairly obvious that they belong to the lineage. Some names look nice with a slightly altered spelling of a word, or perhaps you might use Tempestia for females and Tempest for males (I was actually thinking of doing that). Perhaps even using the word Tempests (as in the plural).

That's just my opinion, as a few options opens up a lot more name variations, while still keeping the linage obvious in the naming scheme. o.o

Also, hello! I plan on joining in here once I pick up a collection of appropriate breeds that aren't directly going into my Perfect 5th Element leeloo. ^^;

I will not make any changes on the original rules, sorry !

And that would mean : NO variations of the title 'Tempest'.

I only would like to hear the opinion, if I should disqualify Europa and her son, because the other members aren't allowed to use variations too .

If you still want to join us, I want to give you a very warm Welcome smile.gif, but I would appreciate it, if you would keep this Lineage-mixing as rare as possible .

Greetings Shi happy.gif

For my part, I think that Tempestuous Elements and its offspring should be given a pass, since this is a preexisting dragon, not a new one with a new name. (And am also thankful that I didn't follow my bright idea of naming one of my Pern dragons Tempesth. >_> xd.png)

Hiya, miishi!

For my part, I think that Tempestuous Elements and its offspring should be given a pass, since this is a preexisting dragon, not a new one with a new name. (And am also thankful that I didn't follow my bright idea of naming one of my Pern dragons Tempesth. >_> xd.png)

Hiya, miishi!

I can't allow the Tempestous in our line, because of its lineage CLICK .

The only discussion goes about Tempestus Europa, her offspring Puckish still have a normal Tempest in its name .

Aaah, ok, sorry! Then everything I said goes for Tempestuous Europa instead; I didn't realize that Tempestous Elements had a non-Tempest lineage.

Aaah, ok, sorry! Then everything I said goes for Tempestuous Europa instead; I didn't realize that Tempestous Elements had a non-Tempest lineage.

Nooo infi... not Tempestouos Europa.... only TempestUS Europa xd.png !

Greets Shi xd.png

lols. what a misunderstanding.

I believe that perhaps you can let it slide. Other than the name of Europa, Europa and Puckish should be eligible.

On a side note, I was gone for three days since I went to Las Vegas and you should know the internet prices there. xd.png

OK, I agree on Tempestuous Elements. He has non-Tempest breeds in his lineage. He's straight Elemental. I named him that because his mother had a Tempest name.

But Tempestus Europa — she was CB, and when she was added (October '09) the lineage rules said that you can give a CB a name with "Tempest" in it and it'd be considered a Tempest. It's Latinized, but "Tempestus" is where we get the word "Tempest" and they mean the same thing.

OK, I agree on Tempestuous Elements. He has non-Tempest breeds in his lineage. He's straight Elemental. I named him that because his mother had a Tempest name.

But Tempestus Europa — she was CB, and when she was added (October '09) the lineage rules said that you can give a CB a name with "Tempest" in it and it'd be considered a Tempest. It's Latinized, but "Tempestus" is where we get the word "Tempest" and they mean the same thing.

Oktober 09 was the time where Rhetsura was absent and I was unaware of it .

As long as you agree to name her offspring Tempest, it's okay and I'll let her stay smile.gif, she's in our lineage for more than a half year now anyway ^^ !

The rules say give them the prefix or suffix title 'Tempest', not give them this title or variations of it .

For everyone : Please only use Tempest for our dragons, without any variations, so we don't have such discussions anymore ....

Because I would like to have a peacful Temepest line, not discussions overflowing one xd.png !

Sorry if I sound too strictly here and there, but I only took Rhetsura's place, until she'll return (whenever this should be), and that is why I'm so focused at the rules and the decisions that she, or our founder, made in the past .

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !