The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Sorry for double post :

Yes it is Magi x Water dragon, here is mine :

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TbkT

So, this pairing will make the orange water dragon unable for our lineage...sadly =/ !

Greetings Shichibi

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Name: Tempest of the Winding Circle

Breed: fog

Generation: CB

Mother: n/a

Father: n/a

You know, I've thought of a way for those little orange guys to be included in the lineage.

If someone catches an orange Thuwed egg from one of TJ's CAVEBORN orange water dragons and a Tempest dragon, there'd be no magi in its lineage and it would be eligible!

..but geez, the chances of that happening. xd.png

You know, I've thought of a way for those little orange guys to be included in the lineage.

If someone catches an orange Thuwed egg from one of TJ's CAVEBORN orange water dragons and a Tempest dragon, there'd be no magi in its lineage and it would be eligible!

..but geez, the chances of that happening. xd.png

Okay, I agree this would be the only dragons that I would accept xd.png !!

Maybe we should ask TJ nicely tongue.gif ?

TJ, please tell me this is a glitch.

D:

Oh well, welcoming Lilium Tempest, who I hope grows up soon so I can start hunting.

biggrin.gif

Shichibi, hahaha, maybe we should draw straws for who should ask? xd.png Anyway, I'll look forward to a poll about including Thuwed CB orange/Tempest offspring in the lineage once the adult dragon description comes out.

Orange Tempests. Lawl!

..Pandagal, she's cute! From looking at her age, she should be ready to ER in an hour or so, but you might want to fog your pygmy so it doesn't hatch and lock you yet again. Happy hunting!

New bluna added, and Shichibi, can you shoot me a PM whenever you can take a potential bluna egg from the pair that you asked for?

Nothing particularly new, but I just finally added a HUUUUGE number of belated Tempests to the spreadsheet. ^___^

CB Skywings

• Tempest Liz (female)
  • Tempest Enigma (female)
  • Tempest Kith (female)
  • Tempest Noljnbjrk (female)
  • Tempest Aurelia (female)
  • Tempest Mark (male)
  • Tempest S'task (male)
  • Tempest Dzaczvyxi (male)
  • Tempest Tone (male)

CB Storms

• Tempest Niobium (female)
  • Tempest Uhura (female)
  • Tempest Khitomer (male)

CB Deep Seas

• Tempest Tantalum (female)
  • Tempest Tarsus (male)

Non-CBs

• Tempest Viharos (electric, male, father Tempest Vadasz, mother Tempest Veszedelem)

^____^

*takes deep breath*

I'd like to join the lineage again please, after more than a year's hiatus. *points to scroll*

Should I fill out another form again? If so....

Forum Name: Aeria

Scroll Name: KittyKat123

Willing to Gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

*will submit dragons sometime later*

Edited by Aeria

New bluna added, and Shichibi, can you shoot me a PM whenever you can take a potential bluna egg from the pair that you asked for?

Sure, I'll smile.gif, but I think I'm trying to collect a few new dragons now aaaand some more Nebula's ~trading her vampires with sister xd.png~ !

*takes deep breath*

I'd like to join the lineage again please, after more than a year's hiatus. *points to scroll*

Should I fill out another form again? If so....

Forum Name: Aeria

Scroll Name: KittyKat123

Willing to Gift Dragons: Y

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y

*will submit dragons sometime later*

Could it be that you've changed your forum name ?

There is a scroll listed with the name KittyKat123, but the forum name for it is SableWing ?

And of course, a warmly welcome back to the lineage smile.gif !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand I'm almost dying T________T, because we can't add them ... especially because of the male :

user posted image

user posted image

I would love to say : Screw the rules, we'll add them !

But as I took over this lineage, I swore to myself that I won't change the rules and I know how much Rhetsura relied on them, escpecially the part with ''only Tempest breeds in the dragons lineage'' .

So, I'll PM TJ and ask him, if he would be kind enough to breed us orange eggs from those two (with a Tempest breed of course) for our lineage .

By the way I loooooove the Glory Drakes... the Day the most smile.gif, because I fellow their coceptions and creation smile.gif !

After I saw the male Terrea, I also remembered his outlined sprite and I'm quite astonished what they made out of it blink.gifbiggrin.gif !!

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

I'll ask TJ about the CB-Shallows if y'all want, but are they really Tempest Dragons?

I just read the breed desc. on TJ's and they sound very much like Water Walkers. Plus, tempest=big storm =/= shallow lagoons.

/$0.02

Also, maybe time to change the undertext on the thread title?

Edited by NixAyum

I'll ask TJ about the CB-Shallows if y'all want, but are they really Tempest Dragons?

I just read the breed desc. on TJ's and they sound very much like Water Walkers. Plus, tempest=big storm =/= shallow lagoons.

/$0.02

Also, maybe time to change the undertext on the thread title?

Hmmmmmmm, you're right Nix ... sorry that I was so flashed for a moment that I didn't think about the description unsure.gif !

I already wrote a text for TJ, but if you know him better or had contact in the past with him than maybe you should PM him instead of me ?

I haven't PM'ed TJ now, nor talked to him in the past xd.png ~is a little bit shy~, but planned to ask him for a black Thuwed since I got my first black and fell in love with them tongue.gif .... but I'm too shyyy xd.pngxd.png !

To ask for the lineage wouldn't tickle my shyness as much, as I would ask for myself laugh.gif ... I'm wierd I knooow xd.png .

Greets Shi happy.gif

*sighs*..why did you have to post the pics of the adults? I don't like spoilers....

*sighs*..why did you have to post the pics of the adults? I don't like spoilers....

Because it's important for the lineage !

I also posted the adult forms of the Blunas, Thunders and Electrics back then as well .

The pictures are from TJ's dragons and are in the official thread by the way, not from some internetz-thingy, I only uploaded my screenies on my photobucket account .

Shi

You could have posted the links only...not as images in topic. I'm staying away from TJs topic to not see the adults before mine grow up...and then I come here and see the pics here...

You could have posted the links only...not as images in topic. I'm staying away from TJs topic to not see the adults before mine grow up...and then I come here and see the pics here...

Sorry, but as I did it the last 3 (!) times (as I mentioned before : Bluna, Electric & Thunder) nobody complained, so I thought that nobody would complain this time too .

Shi

Anyway, she didn't post the other two breeds, and it's done, so can we drop it?

No, Shi, I haven't talked to TJ. I sent a little thank-you PM during some release when people were BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWing, but nothing else. I actually don't think he comes on much, but I'm available and willing if you're too shy to want to do it. xd.png And if the dragons are Tempest-approved.

tweak the rules? unthinkable! D: but it's really tempting. they look awesome. waiting on tempest egg to hatch, then i'll either catch another egg then lock myself, then breed, or breed a tempest and another project eggy. and yes, i didn't quite capitalize anything. though i'm not that much of a noob.

Yes, I did change my forum name. Thank you!

My CB deep sea recently grew up and I named her Diving Tempest. *will add soon*

I also picked up a CB electric. Just to be sure, are electrics allowed in the lineage?

Edited by Aeria

Aeria: yes, electrics are allowed in the lineage. I had to check my dragons to make sure, but they are. wink.gif

In other news, I finally bred my own Tempest bluna biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/6PFQ

I'd like to join if I can

Scroll Name:Jayme

Forum Name: Jayme

Willing to gift Dragons: Y / N Yes once I have some I can breed

Willing to Receive Dragons: Y / N Of course smile.gif

My little deep sea gendered female, and I needed a male, so this secong gen girl is up for grabs.

@NixAyum, OMG that is the most awesome bluna I've ever seen.

On looking at the Shallow Waters, I have to say I agree with Nix on their descriptions being closer to the Water-walkers than to accepted Tempest breeds. But if everyone else votes second-gen Thuwed ones in, there'll be no kicking from me because including them would be really cool. xd.png

Helix, argh, brb wishing I wasn't scroll-locked.... Good luck finding a home for the kid!