The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Hey! Just letting you know that the Thuwed deepsea grew up and has been reported! happy.gif I have a CB deepsea if anyone wanted me to try to breed her for them.

Name: Infernal Thuwed Tempest Elements

Breed: Deepsea

Generation: 3rd (tempest) 5th (total)

icare4u, LUCKY. biggrin.gif And wow, BlueCanary1, that dragon's name is amazing.

New Tempest!

Name: Tempest Steel

Breed: storm/gray

Generation: 1 (CB)

And thanks to Cottondragon trading me a CB skywing, I'll have another Tempest coming up in a few days!

Lucky that a friend of mine and my sister hunting CB Skywings for me, because I helped them with getting Vamps and Valentines (10) .

But OMG they only caught 3 out of 3 or 4 days of hunting blink.gif !

I hope they'll not getting rare, because everyone is hunting after them and breeding them .

The only thing that avoides to beeing them rare are the temporary breeding failures .

Picked up a random cave deep sea if anyone wants~

The only thing that avoides to beeing them rare are the temporary breeding failures .

The AP is full even if the main cave is open.... of ANY breed, you are lucky to have ONE egg sad.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome smile.gif

The AP is looking much better now! Has anyone tried breeding their Tempests?

Oshi i caught a CB skywing!!!!!!!

Edited by shrimpee13

I'll give my Tempests a try, but only if someone wants an egg -- I'm waiting to be unlocked and would rather not hold it. Lots of second-gen purebreds possible off my scroll, if they cooperate!

Adding:

Name: Tempest Shearwater

Breed: Skywing

Generation: 1(CB)

That makes 24 CB tempests, and I can breed a purebred of any of the common breeds except skywings (those all gendered female for some reason... ah well, more reason to keep hunting). Maybe I'll start an even-gen project when I'm caught up on some of my other lineages.

And thanks again to Nix for the deep-sea egg!

Bump!

Graah, I misclicked a CB electric... dropping it in an hour, but does anybody want it? (Would keep it, but it's locking me at an inconvenient time. dry.gif )

Edited by infiniteviking

Name: Tajycdydeuh Tempest

Breed: Thunder

Generation: 4th

Mother: Vmuf Netan Tempest

Father: Secvundiha Tempest

:3

Have a new Tempest:

Name: Lady Brianna Elemental Tempest

Breed: Bluna

Generation: 4

Mother: Elements of a Wild Tempest

Father: Lord Darius Tempest Elemental

I forgot to mention this earlier, but one of my other Tempests produced with a Bluna and I now have a half-blood Tempest Deep Sea: http://dragcave.net/lineage/g57e (Kalibunga is a male)

I'll be keeping this egg. If anyone would like a half-blood Tempest from this pair in the future, let me know!

I misclicked two CB Deep Seas last week and caught another on the AP, so there'll be some new additions to the ranks some time this week. tongue.gif

What's your favorite Tempest sprite, everyone? Deep Sea is mine.

I'd have to say the thunders are my favorite sprite... they seem so alive! smile.gif Female blunas are a close second, though. wink.gif

It's hard to pick. I really like Deep Seas, Thunders and Blunas.

It would definitely have to be Thunders. There's so much energy and grace in them. I can hear the wind whistling, the thunder and the crackling of the lightning around their wings. Dovealove really outdid herself. SOOOOOOO glad we didn't lose it, or her!!

ETA:

And speaking of Thunders…my Thunder egg hatched. New Tempest! smile.gif

Please welcome Riding the Tempest!

Edited by Xocowolf

I dunno, leaning towards Fem. Blunas. I have a RAGING slight obsession with the color blue, so that might be part of it. The Waters' eyes scare meh, Skywings are also awesome, Thunders are cool and so are Electrics, and Storms are probably in my top 3. Deep Seas are really pretty <3

I be torn. D: Never ask me to pick favorites.

.~* Spreadsheet *~.

I moved every added dragon to it's right place / owner .

@Xocowolf : I edited Riding the Tempest to be a 2nd gen. (it was added as a 1st gen.) smile.gif .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~scratching head~ I MUST edit our first post, which I wanted to do since two weeks, but everytime I think everything is fine, another problem or crisis is coming up in my life ...

OMG gimme a break real life, please x__X !

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Have: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bUcc (parents CB but not Tempest-named)

Want: a loving home for this egg and possibly joining him/her to the Tempest lineage.

Tiny request: when I unlock, would somebody please try breeding me even-gen Tempests? I don't mind which Tempest breed it would be.

Edited by Darth Krande