The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Should someone bump the poll thread? The stats haven't changed since a few days ago.

Bumped the poll and this is the link to it again :

>> POLL ... CLICK <<

Please read the whole poll description before voting !

Anyway ... I'll start to PM everyone who posted that he/she voted, because there too many non-members ~caught~ who voted dry.gif .

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

I'd like to join, I think this sounds like an interesting lineage

Scroll Name: Fury-HP

Forum Name: F.ury

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes (once I actually breed some biggrin.gif)

Willing to Receive Dragons: No, I'd like to keep this as stress free as possible for me. I'll stick with breeding my CB dragons.

F.ury, you are added to the spreadsheet. Welcome to Tempest. smile.gif

Edited by egwenna

I decided to stock up on Reds and Pinks instead of requesting a Tempest egg. Honestly, I'm really nervous about AP trade and I wouldn't want to accidentally lose an egg. Plus I need more Reds and Pinks. dry.gif

Likewise, that's understandable. I lost a Tempest Bluna in transit yesterday. DX (And also need more pinks.~)

If someone needing a catcher, I would love to help you out smile.gif !

By the way : We have more then 70 breeders and only 16 of us voted so far blink.gif, where are the others xd.png ?

Hurry up an gather Tempesti laugh.gif and thanks for all your fast replies via PM smile.gif !!

The egg was going to someone off the forum, and they caught the next one, but thanks anyway, Shichibi!

Possibly a portion of them are not active on the forum anymore, but I guess the only way to find out about that would be to PM them. How long are you leaving the poll open? (Now I have a Thunder AND an Electric who can't be named until I know if they can be in the lineage! biggrin.gif )

Edited by infiniteviking

Well, one of my Pinks gendered... it's a girl. dry.gif

*puts a football helmet on remaining Pink egg* Be a boy.

Well, one of my Pinks gendered... it's a girl. dry.gif

*puts a football helmet on remaining Pink egg* Be a boy.

LOL laugh.gif

Oh... lordy... that reminded me of a couple I knew with three (very girly) girls and a hubby so desparate for a boy he had the nursery done up for every sport before his wife was pregnant. It was sad and hysterical at the same time and we'd were watching the super bowl and he was talking with "Jr" ... I think he was a little sad when they handed him his 4th daughter, but I'm happy to say they are inseperable, and even though they dismantled the ode to manhood in the nursery, she's a little jock, so Daddy finally has someone to play ball with.

If your pink egg turns out to also be another daughter, I can influence and drop you a hatchie. Worse thing that happens is it gets lost. I'm trying to breed a silver x pink, or a gold x pink metallic, so I have extras.

Bump! biggrin.gif

What's up, fellow Tempesti? Since no CB Tempests are dropping right now (except the electrics, if they end up getting added), my dragons are ready to breed if anyone wants a second-gen Tempest (gray, water, or deep-sea, depending on what they'll produce; skywings and blunas are tricky because I only have three skywings and they're all female) and is able to take it posthaste.

Edited by infiniteviking

If your pink egg turns out to also be another daughter, I can influence and drop you a hatchie. Worse thing that happens is it gets lost. I'm trying to breed a silver x pink, or a gold x pink metallic, so I have extras.

I would love you forever. wub.gif I would rather do my first catch with something relatively easy like a pink anyway. After I've done it once I don't think I'll have any problems asking for a lineage egg. I would hate to lose one of those on accident. I'm pretty sure my computer is fast enough to catch something, but I'm always on the watch out for Murphy's Law.

Good story, by the way. Very cute.

Ciarhwyfar just gifted me a Tempest skywing egg, and it's my first skywing! Thanks again ciarhwyfar for the egg. I intend to pair it with a water/deep sea dragon to get a bluna. smile.gif

I would love you forever. wub.gif I would rather do my first catch with something relatively easy like a pink anyway. After I've done it once I don't think I'll have any problems asking for a lineage egg. I would hate to lose one of those on accident. I'm pretty sure my computer is fast enough to catch something, but I'm always on the watch out for Murphy's Law.

Good story, by the way. Very cute.

Happy to help! Let me know how it turns out. I get unlocked in another day or two and I still need another CB Storm to replace my rejected female, but all I ever see dropping are the new eggs so I'll probably grab one or two to do my part to even the ratios and then I'll go back to breeding.

New Tempest! smile.gif

Name: Tempest Uktena

Breed: Bluna

Generation: 2

Mother: Tempest Slow-down (Water)

Father: Tempest Battue (Skywing)

This is the first 2nd Gen in my latest quest for a Perfect Tempest. I'll be breeding another Bluna from a Skywing and a Deep Sea.

Nice Bluna Tempest, Xocowolf! smile.gif If you want a similarly lineaged Bluna Tempest unrelated to your scroll's dragons, I can try to breed you one when I'm unlocked in a day or so.

Shichibi, how are the poll responses coming? Just curious. xd.png

I'm locked for the foreseeable, with SIX hatchlings!

But one's due to grow up tomorrow, two more are likely to grow up the next day.

I'm going to try to keep my Perfect Tempest all on my scroll. All I need is for the Tempesti to vote in Thunders. That's really what I need because I have trouble catching them in the Cave. Those suckers are popular and they're rare now!

Just wanted to drop you guys a line and join:

Scroll Name: Hitsuzen_hime

Forum Name: Hitsuzen

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes (once I actually breed some )

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes please!

Looking forward to it!

Xocowolf, good luck! smile.gif

Hitsuzen, I'd be glad to breed you a second-gen or two if you like. smile.gif Drop me a PM whenever you have space for one.

I'm also waiting on the poll. That's why my Electric doesn't have a name yet. xd.png

Since so many outsiders voted, it's hard to say where the vote stands right now. We need more Tempest members to go to the poll and cast their votes!

We need more Tempest members to go to the poll and cast their votes!

Did somebody call? *swoops in* Looks like people are favoring both thunders and sparks ohmy.gif

Poor Kallikrates Tempest- he doesn't have a proper mate yet >< I need to find a lineage Tempest...

I hope the voting is over soon. I really want to name my Electric dragon. biggrin.gif

Edit: Amphitrite: what kind of tempest did you want? I can breed mine for you.

Edited by twokeen

The poll will be over at the end of next week, because I had (and have until tomorrow) my final exams all this week .

I needing so much time to finish my exams and PM-ing the other breeders, if my inbox will not die xd.png !

*Sigh*

I guess my next Tempest breeding will be a Deep Sea x Skywing Bluna, then. Fix down the brackets, fill in the Storm x Thunder and Electric x Water after the poll.

Good luck with your finals, Shichibi! smile.gif Remember to get 8 hours of sleep and a full breakfast before each exam day and take breaks every couple of hours of study!