The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

The Blunas are already in smile.gif !!

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

I must have just edited my post when you quoted that! laugh.gif After looking at the posts before, I edited it to the thunder and the electric.

I must have just edited my post when you quoted that! laugh.gif After looking at the posts before, I edited it to the thunder and the electric.

Ah OK xd.png

Aside from the lightning shooting out of its head it looks almost calm. Except for the female Bluna, all the other breeds in the Tempest have very active poses; they look like they're up to no good.

Hmmm, I think the Skywings don't look like that they're up to no good blink.gif

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Hmmm, I think the Skywings don't like that they're up to no good blink.gif

I think they do. laugh.gif If not then their pose is still a very active one. The thing about storms is there's a lot going on: the wind is blowing, waves are crashing, water is pouring down, thunder claps and lightning strikes. The way the Skywing is twisting in the air reminds me of a twister.

I don't particularly care whichever way the group votes on Electric. I'm okay with an Electric-less Tempest. The point of Tempests having vigourous, dynamic poses was a good one.

The Electric could be of a more "I gotz nothin' to prove"/menace type. The descrip says they use their arcs to attract predators as well as prey. Why would anything want to attract something that wants to kill it?

Don't get me wrong - I love the Electric. Do I think it represents the Tempest theme well? Not really. *gives the Electric a sympathy hug*

*hair stands up* ohmy.giflaugh.gif

I would definitely vote in the Thunder (even though I still don't have one) but I would hesitate to bring in the Electric dragon. Thunder clrealy shows a connection to storms, but electrics only have the ability to use electricity.

I agree with helix9 on this. I would have to vote yes for Thunder dragons and no for Electric dragons.

My Deep Sea hatchling has gendered and I've submitted her to the spreadsheet. Her name is Abyssal Tempest.

Edited by Likewise

I think the electric is pretty, but it's description and appearance don't scream storm for me.

I'm definitely for the Thunder coming in though.

The Electric could be of a more "I gotz nothin' to prove"/menace type. The descrip says they use their arcs to attract predators as well as prey. Why would anything want to attract something that wants to kill it?

hehe... they use their power to 'attack' not 'attract' ... Though I confess I had to read it twice to descern that fact. :-)

I'm really into the Thunders... they're like Skywings with attitude. The Electrics are cool, and I love the adult stance, but I started thinking about a toaster I had with a wicked short when I was looking at the hatchie and I can't shake that first impression enough to think of them as a Tempest. laugh.gif

*Newly added dragons have been sorted in the sheet by owner's name.

Edited by egwenna

I'll creating a poll now, but please read this closely and don't forget about it :

I want to make sure that ONLY Tempesti (tempest members xd.pngtongue.gif) did vote .

So after your voting, please leave a post there and said that you've voted !!

You DON'T have to say for which one, only to let me know if someone else voted that isn't a member .

EDIT :

THIS IS THE POLL NOW : CLICK

Lol! It's fun to think of most of the Tempests looking like they're up to no good -- except the Blunas. Somehow they strike me as an irrationally cheerful happy-go-lucky lot. xd.png

Voted!

Just got in from the poll. Things are looking good over there, about 10 Tempesti (ha-ha — LOVE that!) have voted. Surprised to see one person voted for neither Thunder nor Electric to be added.

Right now, we have five species approved for the lineage, though one is gotten only by breeding. Thinking about the Tempesti who are doing the even-perfect Tempest quest, four pairs are required to start so that means one would have to double-up on one pair. I'm guessing that means the coming Perfect Tempests will have an extra dose of Water or Deep Sea in their lineage smile.gif

I want to join the lineage as soon as the hatchlings and eggs are fully grown wink.gif

Scroll Name: Kraahlix

Forum Name: Kraahlix

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yes! of course!

Scroll in signature if u need it wink.gif

Mhm, I have some stuff on the spreadsheet that needs changing...

My generation is third, if that refers to the farthest gen of Tempest we have. Badge has been in my sig for weeks and I forwarded the links to the Lineage account. If the "# of offspring" refers to the offspring of that late-gen dragon (and not it's parents, meaning other offspring), none of my third gen have any.

And two dragons lost like Waldo:

Name: Tyngacd Cay Tempest

Breed: Deep Sea

Generation: CB

Name: Teja Pusp Tempest

Breed: Skywing

Generation: CB

derp, gender.

Edited by NixAyum

I'm assuming the Generation column was for the badges, I took that straight off the old spreadsheet and was concentrating on fixing everything else first. At the moment I don't have access to the Tempest account mail, so messages sent there won't reach me directly.

I've added Tyngacd Cay Tempest and Teja Pusp Tempest. I don't see them in the old sheet, so I guess I missed where you posted them in the old thread.

The offspring column is another legacy item. I'm not sure what the value of it is. If folks want to keep it, it has to be updated manually.

Kraahlix, welcome to the lineage. biggrin.gif

Edited by egwenna

user posted image

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -user posted image

PLEASE CHECK ALWAYS THE VERY FIST POST FOR THE NEWS smile.gif !!

20th + 21st January, 2010 :

user posted image Dragons are now sorted ALPHABETICALLY by owner or scroll in the spreadsheet smile.gif

user posted image Startet a poll about adding THUNDERS or SPARKS / ELECTRICS : CLICK

user posted image

19th January, 2010 (the old news) :

user posted image Recieved and using the new avatar made by CO-Moderator egwenna

user posted image Added the new and updated spreadsheet into the first post under PARTICIPANTS & DRAGONS

user posted image IMPORTANT :

You can be now added as a GIVER in the 2nd post !!

With a short sentence what you can or be willing to breed (for example : only purebreedings).

Just shoot me a PM (to this account of course xd.png) and let me know !

Pryde will be the only one which dragons are listed, because Rhetsura thought it's important + these are old Tempests !

user posted image IMPORTANT :

Added the new form to register your Tempest Dragons into the first post under SUBMITTING UPDATES

user posted image

18th January, 2010 (the oldest news) :

user posted image Editing the forms for new members and new dragons

user posted image Sent a PM to _Z_, that she can close the old topic

user posted image Adding speckled eggs and the rules for them

user posted imageNEW CO-MODERATOR : egwenna biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif !!

user posted image

Whoa, that's a sweet form entry. Owo So we don't need to post them in the thread?

Just named and submitted my lil Bluna girl. The rest of my Tempests should be ready to bust out some Blunas tomorrow, but I owe one to someone else first, and then after that I'll keep one more to have a pair and then they'll be given out. :3

Whoa, that's a sweet form entry. Owo So we don't need to post them in the thread?

Just named and submitted my lil Bluna girl. The rest of my Tempests should be ready to bust out some Blunas tomorrow, but I owe one to someone else first, and then after that I'll keep one more to have a pair and then they'll be given out. :3

The old form still remains in the very first post smile.gif, if anything is wrong with the new adding form !

But you can post their names as usually smile.gif, I'll do that too ^^, because I always loved that part xd.png !

*newb question*

So my scroll should be unlocked in a day or two and I'd like to request a Skywing from one of the breeders when the time comes. Do I just PM someone from the list and let them know I'm from the Tempest? Is there etiquette for this kind of thing?

Edited by Likewise

Thanks, I just wish I could add pictures to it, or the spreadsheet, but google says 'no'.

Yay for our first Bluna! I'm waiting for the eggie MissVampire gave me to hatch. *nudges*

Likewise, when I joined I posted in the thread just like you have and PMed a couple of folks to see when they'd have time. There's no form or rules, just look for players who have offered and send a little note.

I'm locked until Monday or Tuesday and then I need to hunt for another CB fog before I start breeding. If the dragons are generous, I'll post eggs here.

Edited by egwenna

Can i get an egg from this lineage? i have space now smile.gif But now, i am going to sleep, its 00:31 her now.

Edited by kraahlix