The Tempest Lineage

The Tempest Lineage *NEW* - Over 700 Dragons !

Oh, that would be great! I was thinking a skywing, so I could breed it with one of my dragons. Whatever pair of skywings you want to breed is fine with me (Just something funny- I was looking at your scroll and saw that you have a skywing named Freedom Tempest, and I have a fog named Tempest Freedom on my scroll laugh.gif)

I actually noticed your "Freedoms" when I was updating the spreadsheet. Had to double check to make sure I wasn't messing up the names. laugh.gif I think having the decendent of one as a mate for the other would be nifty.

We also have TWO Aqua Tempests ... I double checked the names twice. One is a Water, the other a Deep Sea. There must be a space I didn't notice, otherwise I'm not sure how that works.

I actually noticed your "Freedoms" when I was updating the spreadsheet. Had to double check to make sure I wasn't messing up the names.  laugh.gif  I think having the decendent of one as a mate for the other would be nifty.

We also have TWO Aqua Tempests ... I double checked the names twice. One is a Water, the other a Deep Sea. There must be a space I didn't notice, otherwise I'm not sure how that works.

laugh.gif That's funny! It must make it hard to put them on the spreadsheet, though. Definitely when you have two dragons with literally the same name!

Edited by grape_slushie

I normally do purebreds but I haven't seen a CB speckle. Are they possible?

In the meantime, if you need a water, skywing, or deepsea, let me know and I can breed mine.

I normally do purebreds but I haven't seen a CB speckle. Are they possible?

In the meantime, if you need a water, skywing, or deepsea, let me know and I can breed mine.

As far as we know you can only get the speckleds through cross breeding (Skywing x Water / Deep Sea / Water Horse) !

Edited by The Tempest Lineage

Thank You MissVampire13 for the speckle!! I get a Red for Incubate tomorrow, so I'll hurry the little guy along. biggrin.gif

Drumm roll please xd.png !!

We've now an avatar for the new tempest-account... omg I think I'll saying this a lot more times in the future xd.png :

- - - - - - - - - - - - -THANK YOU EGWENNA !!!

I hope you guys love it like I do laugh.gifsmile.gif !!!

HUZZAH! Good to see us up and running!

I am working on the spreadsheet. All of the old data has been (slowly, painfully) migrated and I'm going through the posts and adding new dragons and participants. In a couple of days the new spreadsheet will be up to date and I'll post the link and the form for members to add their own dragons. After that, the form will just need the occasional tweaking to make sure everyone is in the right place. :-)

edit:

....I am now cross-eyed, but the spread sheet is mostly up-to-date:

New Tempest Lineage Spreadsheet

If any of your dragons are missing, or you have a new one, please use the form:

Form: Adding Your Tempest Dragon

I am assuming the links can be made prettier...a tinyurl would be nice, but I am way too tired. I have everything in an excel sheet as well, so I can sort or rearrange if we want to.

All dragons should appear on the first page until I move them... but I haven't tested that. If something looks wrong, please post a note here. If you have more generations of dragon then you are listed for, or you have some other detail you want tweaked, send me a note or post here. I expect I'll be making lots of little changes the next few days and this post is going to go through a few more edits, so check back. tongue.gif

I noticed that you had no info about my 1st gen on the spreadsheet, so I sent in a form- it is not a second dragon...

Nice page, The Tempest Lineage! I like the more organized format ^^

I noticed that you had no info about my 1st gen on the spreadsheet, so I sent in a form- it is not a second dragon...

Nice page, The Tempest Lineage! I like the more organized format ^^

He's up on line 5 for the 1st gen/cave borns. You'd posted him just on the 17th, and I'd added him last night. When I was trying to copy things some of the lines jumped. Google will only allow you to copy/paste a limited number of cells at a time and some of them get jumbled when you do, so data from another line might have gotten mixed with his. I've doubled check him and made sure the upper entry is right.

And now I know the submission form works correctly. You're the first person who isn't me to use it. laugh.gif

We've now an avatar for the new tempest-account... omg I think I'll saying this a lot more times in the future xd.png :

- - - - - - -  - - - - - -THANK YOU EGWENNA !!!

You're welcome! I'm ready to tweak it as soon as one of TJ's 'Speckles' grow up. I even figured out how to do lightning, I'm excited, though my rear is a little sore from sitting in this chair so many hours over the last few days. tongue.gif

Edited by egwenna

My (Elemental) Speckle egg has a Big Hole™ in it, so excited!! Can't wait to see what the adult version looks like smile.gif

Okay. So I haven't Tempested in awhile, and this morning I worked out a strategy to breed a Perfect Tempest with the new breeds (Thunder and Speckle). I can do it with the dragons on my scroll right now.

Here's the problem, though:

Most of my Pinks (for Influence) and Reds (for Incubate) are still in their cool-down periods and they won't be completely out of the woods until Oimbelc (Feb. 1). And frankly, I don't want to leave the gendering to chance.

So over the next two weeks, I'mma gonna be a breeding fool, breeding 3 more Reds and 6 more Pinks…I………

[looking out the window with no small amount of concern]

Yoompin' yimminy. They said we was gonna get some hard 'n heavy wind tonight, but I think a frickin' FREIGHT TRAIN just zoomed by! I can see the black branches of trees — big trees! — in front of my window thrashing around in the wind.

And there go the lights. Night all.

user posted image

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -user posted image

19th January, 2010 :

user posted image Recieved and using the new avatar made by CO-Moderator egwenna

user posted image Added the new and updated spreadsheet into the first post under PARTICIPANTS & DRAGONS

user posted image IMPORTANT :

You can be now added as a GIVER in the 2nd post !!

With a short sentence what you can or be willing to breed (for example : only purebreedings).

Just shoot me a PM (to this account of course xd.png) and let me know !

Pryde will be the only one which dragons are listed, because Rhetsura thought it's important + these are old Tempests !

user posted image IMPORTANT :

Added the new form to register your Tempest Dragons into the first post under SUBMITTING UPDATES

user posted image

18th January, 2010 (the old news) :

user posted image Editing the forms for new members and new dragons

user posted image Sent a PM to _Z_, that she can close the old topic

user posted image Adding speckled eggs and the rules for them

user posted imageNEW CO-MODERATOR : egwenna biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif !!

user posted image

My (Elemental) Speckle egg has a Big Hole™ in it, so excited!! Can't wait to see what the adult version looks like smile.gif

Okay. So I haven't Tempested in awhile, and this morning I worked out a strategy to breed a Perfect Tempest with the new breeds (Thunder and Speckle). I can do it with the dragons on my scroll right now.

Here's the problem, though:

Most of my Pinks (for Influence) and Reds (for Incubate) are still in their cool-down periods and they won't be completely out of the woods until Oimbelc (Feb. 1). And frankly, I don't want to leave the gendering to chance.

So over the next two weeks, I'mma gonna be a breeding fool, breeding 3 more Reds and 6 more Pinks…I………

[looking out the window with no small amount of concern]

Yoompin' yimminy. They said we was gonna get some hard 'n heavy wind tonight, but I think a frickin' FREIGHT TRAIN just zoomed by! I can see the black branches of trees — big trees! — in front of my window thrashing around in the wind.

And there go the lights. Night all.

Yikes. Hate nights like that, but glad to see you could log out after the lights went. Gotta love battery backup. :-)

I'd love to see what you come up with, and I agree, I can't wait to see what the new dragons look like. TJ's aren't growing up fast enough!

Bred me a 3rd gen Tempest speckled egg!! Yea!! tongue.gif

And I would love to breed any of my Tempest for anyone who would like one.

So should I adding you in the 2nd post twokeen ?

PLEASE if you want to be listed, send me a PM like I said it in the NEWS-Post above, because it's easy to miss something in a normal thread smile.gif !

Oh and one of TJ's speckleds stands now at 3.22 days xd.png .

Greetings Shichibi

I am working on the spreadsheet. All of the old data has been (slowly, painfully) migrated and I'm going through the posts and adding new dragons and participants. In a couple of days the new spreadsheet will be up to date and I'll post the link and the form for members to add their own dragons. After that, the form will just need the occasional tweaking to make sure everyone is in the right place. :-)

Does this mean we won't be posting them on the thread, or are we going to in addition to putting them on the spreadsheet?

Does this mean we won't be posting them on the thread, or are we going to in addition to putting them on the spreadsheet?

Pleeeeease look always on the first post, if you don't want to search for my NEWS-Post .

With this, your question should be answered smile.gif !

Greetings Shichibi

WOW !

Look this will be our new female Tempest Dragon smile.gif !!!

user posted image

So their names are Two-Finned Blunas

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !!

Thanks and sorry, I didn't realize it was in the first post! laugh.gif

No worries Slushie. I, for one, will be doing both. The web form is easy, but I like the introductions - it gives us a place to show off our lineages and the names we come up with. laugh.gif

And..... Wow.... I am so in love with our new water dragon!

Shichibi -- new avatar icon once I get my little people into bed. I have everything organized, I was just waiting for one of these lovlies to mature.

* Blunas added as an option to the web form.

Edited by egwenna

Scroll Name: Likewise

Forum Name: Likewise

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes, when my dragon is ready to breed.

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yep.

I already have a hatched CB Deep Sea dragon. I also have a Skywing egg, but it is not CB (it is, however, not inbred).

Edited by Likewise

Scroll Name: Likewise

Forum Name: Likewise

Willing to gift Dragons: Yes, when my dragon is ready to breed.

Willing to Receive Dragons: Yep.

I already have a hatched CB Deep Sea dragon. I also have a Skywing egg, but it is not CB (it is, however, not inbred).

Welcome to the lineage Likewise! I've added you to our participants page in the spreadsheet. :-)

Hopefully your little Deep Sea doesn't keep you waiting too long, and we'll help you get a Tempest Skywing --yours isn't inbred, but it is a mix breed which doesn't fit with the rules.

Edited by egwenna

No worries Slushie.  I, for one, will be doing both. The web form is easy, but I like the introductions - it gives us a place to show off our lineages and the names we come up with.  laugh.gif

And..... Wow.... I am so in love with our new water dragon!

Shichibi -- new avatar icon once I get my little people into bed. I have everything organized, I was just waiting for one of these lovlies to mature.

* Blunas added as an option to the web form.

I like the Blunas so much ^-^ !!

Kay kay ~waiting for the new avatar xd.png~ !!

You can surely introduce your new dragons, after you registered them, here in the post, because I always loved to see the names they got and stuff smile.giflaugh.gifxd.png !

---------- WELCOME LIKEWISE ----------

Greetings Shichibi happy.gif !

Thank you! happy.gif I've been stalking this thread for a few days. I really love the concept.

I saw you guys talking about whether to include the new Electric in the lineage in the old thread. Has that been decided yet? I have one of those, too.

Thank you! happy.gif I've been stalking this thread for a few days. I really love the concept.

I saw you guys talking about whether to include the new Electric in the lineage in the old thread. Has that been decided yet? I have one of those, too.

No, I'll start a poll about that as soon as they grow up smile.gif .

This poll will have this options to choose :

1) Adding ONLY Thunders

2) Adding ONLY Sparks (?)

3) Adding BOTH of them

3) Adding NONE of them

You can surely introduce your new dragons, after you registered them, here in the post, because I always loved to see the names they got and stuff smile.giflaugh.gifxd.png !

That's good to know, thanks for answering my question! And I agree, the Blunas are pretty! I can't wait to see what the male looks like smile.gif

I already have a feeling I know how I'll be voting, but I won't say anything till I know more about the "Sparks."