Misha

"Earthquake" BSA your success/disaster story?

To my knowledge, it can do the following things:

- kill the egg

- hatch the egg, the hatchling runs away into the AP

- hatch the egg, the hatchling stays

- nothing

To my knowledge, it can do the following things:

- kill the egg

- hatch the egg, the hatchling runs away into the AP

- hatch the egg, the hatchling stays

- nothing

Hmm, okay, thanks. (: Then I don't think I want to try it. I was thinking about to use it when I try for NDs, but I don't want them to run away into the AP, lol.

Hmm, okay, thanks. (: Then I don't think I want to try it. I was thinking about to use it when I try for NDs, but I don't want them to run away into the AP, lol.

Well it's the same possibilities when using the 'Kill' function other than nothing lol so it's still worth a try as you can have back-up catchers happy.gif.

Of course bouncing is probably the best method tongue.gif

Well it's the same possibilities when using the 'Kill' function other than nothing lol so it's still worth a try as you can have back-up catchers happy.gif.

Of course bouncing is probably the best method tongue.gif

When you put it like that I guess it's worth a try after all, lol. (x I had no thought of that the kill function could have killed Eve instead of a lucky shot that she survived. o: Scary when I think about it right now... I'm happy she decided to live and stay on my scroll after all. tongue.gif

Oh yeah, and it affects all your eggs. I managed to forget about that :S

No worries, I'll try it when I've eggs with the same time left to live and see what happens to them. (: And I guess that I can try with a few commons, just in case. ;3

I used it twice once nothing happened and the second time all my eggs where killed. I do not like that one.

Yep, that happens. I've luck out and haven't had it happen to me yet but it's still something I think about whenever I play with EQ. For the time being until we get Teleport it's a good idea to have someone refreshing on the code of the egg you're trying to target just in case they can catch it for you once it's AP bound.

Edited by Sir Barton

I've never used this BSA before to be honest.. D: too scared that I'd kill/lose my babies! I don't think I ever will either dry.gif too risky.

I used it once two dead and a runnaway (and 1 not affected)

never used it again, i prefer to wait the extra day then the possibility to kill my babies

mostely because most of my eggs are lineage projects

I like what I need for when I first green dragon then I use that it success all eggs hatching then later after 2 weeks 2 times fail said unaffected not hatching it oh well and I hope soon maybe hatching soon but my said 5 more days left oh well. nice I like it myself. smile.gif

oh boy my green dragon make earthquake kill my 2 eggs last friday night, and also

when I get first green dragon make first success hatching early month ago then later in 2 week later unsuccessed like unaffected as no hatching early then today this week I had 2 kill eggs oh well.. next time carefully with it for you guys.. oh boy. I hate that. never had happen in first way. mad.gifsmile.gif

I've lost four eggs so far, never hatched any. mad.gif stupid Pebble, killing my Ember.

Usually they're not affected. I have this odd compulsion to use it, even though it usually bothers me.

I think I never used earthquake, really I don't remember to have done it but anyway I don't need it and don't see a real use of it..unless for ND experiments

Since it doesn't add to your "kill" count, I use it occasionally when I need to clear out eggs I can't abandon yet (usually from stalking the cave and getting the wrong eggs and not wanting to wait). Even then, I use it very rarely.

Other than that, I've had one or two hatch with it.

Cheers!

C4.

The one I remembered is that it cracked my vine and black, both of them are alt!!!

Isn't it amazing!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by lacie17

sleep.gif

The egg is unaffected by the earthquake.

sleep.gif

Wow, I was just about to come into this thread and complain about the time I tried to save an egg with only a minute left with earthquake, and it failed to affect the egg four times. ^^ Then I saw your post, and in a weird way, it made me feel a little better.

Bwahaha, scroll tells the story. Sadly a low kill rate, only 1-2 per EQ with one affecting no eggs. Bah. Need more pebbles...

Have yet to touch this bsa. Maybe if I start neglected expironmenting...been thinking about it...Otherwise I really can wait.

Wow, I was just about to come into this thread and complain about the time I tried to save an egg with only a minute left with earthquake, and it failed to affect the egg four times. ^^ Then I saw your post, and in a weird way, it made me feel a little better.

Lol yes and that was ONE earthquake LOL

A few weeks ago I thought (although I swore I wouldn't) that I'd give it another try and...two more dead eggs or was it three? Needless to say I began to hate myself for being such a dunderhead and not learning my lesson the first time. dry.gif

I stopped using earthquake because I learned to be patient smile.gif

I rarely see any eggs hatch from earthquakes. Most die or are unaffected and rarely the ones that hatch but run away. I haven't used this BSA since two months after it came out.