Misha

"Earthquake" BSA your success/disaster story?

I have tried it twice..my lack of earths prevents me from trying again.

The first time was no effect, the second time it killed my Magi egg.

I want to try again..but it's on cool down and I'm locked.

I just tried for the third time and it worked, making two eggs hatching while leaving the others unaffected.

The first two times, however, some were killed and none hatched.

Just tried earthquake for the first time. Four eggs, all 4-5 days left and more than 200 uv.... 2 died, 1 hatched, 1 unaffected.

I have tried it three times in a row with a black egg and a chicken. Both eggs were unaffected.

Right before the egg event on April 1st I obtained a pair of eggs that interested me, a Bluna (my second or third, I forget which) and a caveborn Water dragon, which I intended to use to make Blunas with better lineages. Well, the Mayhem began, and I quickly discovered that I didn't have enough space for all four eggs. Both of my incubators weren't able to be used at the time, and I didn't want to miss another event. (I completely missed the Trio drop a few months ago. Go me.) So I took the plunge. My Bluna was unaffected, but my Water died.

In the end, I managed to grab all four eggs before the event ended, because my Bluna grew up in time. But I'm not going to take the risk again.

I've lost way too many eggs to count through earthquake. I rarely ever use it and certainly not if I've got any eg I'm not willing to lose. I've probably lost close to 20 eggs, with only one success.

Personally the only BSAs I've ever used are Bite and Influence. With the luck I have I just know that starting an Earthquake will kill any eggs I have.

The only time I used EQ, was for a ND experiment. The egg was an AP egg, so to abandon it would not give it extra time. I had already set up tabs with each of my Pebbles ready to EQ. The egg turned with less than a minute left. I EQed once, no effect, I EQed again, no effect, I EQed a third time.....Lookit Me appeared.

I would only use EQ for this type of thing, where the egg will surely die without assistance and there is no other option.

I never tried this and I'm pretty positive I never will. From what I've been reading so far, it seems that the success rate is incredibly low. I think I'll just get more reds and stick to Incubate.

I never tried this and I'm pretty positive I never will. From what I've been reading so far, it seems that the success rate is incredibly low. I think I'll just get more reds and stick to Incubate.

I feel the same way, I have had friends who tried and had all die so I pretty much have been holding out to see if their would be a success rate in time, but it looks like way too big of a risk for me to chance

My eggs were unaffected the two times I tried to earthquake. But my balloon dragon (which I was gonna freeze) was killed. sad.gif And it was CB too. sad.gif Oh well, at least they're common. lol. I don't use the kill button either.

I've used it maybe a dozen or so times thus far. Haven't gotten a single success; it's been a mixed bag of unaffected and kills. Then again, I use it primarily to clear the AP so the eggs are always at 7d and very low stats. I'm not sure if it's actually possible for them to hatch when they're like that.

Actually my EQ end up in killing my eggs. Now I took the chance to risk my Ice egg, and it already had enough views so I tried out...

2 of my pebbles hatched and I caught them.

My ice hatched and I caught it.

my other pebble and the CB pink kept unaffected.

I was lucky xd.png

Edited by Aurora-Silver

This time I had 5 eggs, 2 of them hatched, the other 3 have been killed.

Actually sad, because I wanted to know if I've bred an alt Vine...

I never used erarhquake before and i think i'll never will judging on i've read in this thread.

I used the BSA and lost my glory drake egg, it was PB managed to replace that with a CB as well as snag a nebula off the front page sense I had a 6th gen pb egg on my scroll at the time I'm pretty surpised that the earthquake didn't kill it XDDD but thankful though I wish it would have made the egg hatch instead of you know die cause now I can't be on the giving tree till after school starts, oh well I'm scroll locked as it is and maybe blacks will be common again ;p

Only use it 3 times, on 3rd try it make my egg [1, the rest is unaffected] hatched. Maybe I will try it again sometimes xd.png

I just finally got an Earth dragon, but I won't be using EQ. It's not worth the risk. I'd feel guilty if it killed any of them and there's no reason for me to need to force an egg to hatch early. I can wait the three days.

You guys do know that when eggs have 6-7 days left, they die 100% right?

... That is so untrue. tongue.gif I've EQ'ed my CB Waterhorse and Sun at 6-7 days, and they didn't die. They were unaffected.

My sister tries it all the time. I don't really have the heart to (but I don't mind killing them if it's for making vamps!) but every time she does it, they all die.

I'm a real scaredy cat, I only get eggs I want so have never dared.

I've EQd a few times. Out of those, only 1 egg hatched, and about 20 were killed....no EQing for me anymore.