Misha

"Earthquake" BSA your success/disaster story?

I used it only once.I decided to risk it.I had 3 commons from the AP.2 weren't affected.My Water Walker was killed.You see,this wouldn't be a big deal normally,but EVERY Water Walker from that egg and before was either released or killed.I only have 1 female Water Walker on my scroll.I think I'm cursed with getting rid of Water Walkers ninja.gif ...

*pokes pile of dead eggs hidden shamefully at bottom of her scroll*

That's terrible. D:

I haven't used Earthquake. I'm afraid. blink.gif

i havent tried EQ yet, and the statistics arent really improving my opinion of EQ.

one of my friends tried EQ, and it resulted in 5 dead eggs (lol, teh reason i never used EQ)

i dont see myself ever using EQ as my scroll is always locked by the dragons that i values very much, i dont like the risk of killing any of them *sticks to incubate* it is much safer without any risks :3 and -1 day is enough for me ^^

I used it once when it first came out and that was enough. No eggs were killed but I've seen so many "horror" stories that I don't think I'll ever use it again.

Edited by rubyshoes

Like a lot of people I'm not doing earthquake anytime soon. I did it my first time and killed two of my eggs, at least they weren't really good to begin with. The only good thing that came out of it I got a CB magma from the AP. Needless to say I'm not doing it any time soon.

used it only once before. all 4 eggs un affected. so not using it again since so many saying here will hatch

I tried Earthquake twice:

First time, 4 eggs: 2 unaffected, 2 died

Second time, 4 eggs: 2 unaffected, 2 died

Not doing that again! sad.gif

I get the impression that there's a fairly high risk of egg death, so no good for anyone who isn't ready to risk a cracked shell on their scroll in return for the chance of an early hatchling.

That's terrible. D:

I haven't used Earthquake. I'm afraid. blink.gif

I'm in the same boat as you! xd.png I haven't used it either. There have been times that it was tempting, but I REALLY didn't want to risk it! D:

Yeah, I tried earthquake, killed two eggs, never again.

I really wish that TJ's original post hadn't said there was a "small" chance of killing the eggs, because seriously? Not small.

This is my three tries, each with four eggs

First time I used earthquake, one hatched, others were unaffected.

Second time, two hatched, others were unaffected.

Third time, one died, other three were unaffected.

I can't help but wonder about the EQ BSA with all of these failures. I mean, in my opinion, a BSA should be something that you'd -want- to use from time to time. Incubate is great, I use Influence and it has yet to fail me. Vamp bite is wonderful. But EQ just seems to be nothing but a 'kill all eggs mercilessly' commands. It hardly seems like a worthwhile BSA, which makes me wonder why even keep it at all? BSAs should be something helpful first and foremost, with a chance of failure to keep things chancy. Not a disaster most of the time with the possibility that it might work out in your favor once every tenth try. I mean, most of the people who have been reading this thread have either stated they'll never use it again, or else haven't tried it yet and now don't want to chance it. If it's just going to be unused, then what's even the point?

One thing that I would Never do is try the earthquake action when I have rare or new release dragons. I cant take a chance of having them die. Look what happened to my water egg with three days left. Sure it's a common, but it had three days left. :[

I have used it once and have killed all 4 eggs I had. They weren't extra rare, but I still haven't managed to replace killed split egg, so I am not going to use it again.

I just used earthquake. I had four eggs, three of the new relases and one speckled. ALL OF THEM DIED!

My results were really weird. I got one dead egg, one unaffected egg, one prematurly hatched hatchling. It was my first time using it and I got these results.

It seems Earthquake likes me, doing what I want it to do.

The first time I used it, I had a Neotropical that was about to hatch, and a Mint I got by accident. EQ killed the Mint, which is what I wanted at the time (I felt bad afterward, though.)

I don't hate Mints by the way. The idea to murder the poor thing was a result of RAAAAAGE. >_>;;;

Anyway...

A few seconds ago, I wanted my Canopy to hatch. Canopy and Spark have about 4 days and no cracks, the Green has 5-ish days, no cracks. EQ time. Bam, the Canopy hatches with the other two unaffected (I don't care about them that much though).

I've probably used up all of my "Luck" with EQ.... >_>

I just tried it on four eggs with huge holes and 4 days to go. Result: two unaffected and two dead eggs. sad.gif That's the one and only time i'll be using it.

I just used earthquake. I had four eggs, three of the new relases and one speckled. ALL OF THEM DIED!

sad:-(

never used and ill never going to use the EQ EVER!!

Tried using Earthquake BSA for first & last time in November 31th 09. Killed all my pumpkin dragon eggs. sad.gif After that I killed my only green dragon. Regretted it, tried to revive it, turned into an zombie.