dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

This egg is soft and smells uncannily like cheese/tiny and made out of several pieces of paper folded together.

The shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it.

This egg shakes from time to time, as if eager to hatch.

Uhh...wouldn't it crash into your eggs, hatchies, and dragons? And the paper and cheese getting sick is illogical.

You will suffer from frostbite or hypertermia.

You're right, but it's Hypothermia.

What's with the Ice dragons and all those dragons that stand? Don't they collapse?

Pl0x to not be double-posting.

What do you mean by "stand"? You do realize that the images on the scroll are drawings of the dragons?

What do you mean by "stand"? You do realize that the images on the scroll are drawings of the dragons?

Well, if it rained because of your gray dragon, wouldn't the drawings collapse? And where did my sense of humor go?

And going to my Stripe's breed page, I saw my Mint was able to breed. Considering the size? Just-no.

Edited by Cavedragon49990

And going to my Stripe's breed page, I saw my Mint was able to breed. Considering the size? Just-no.

What about Terrae dragon + Mint dragon?

and what will happen if you breed a magma an a winter dragons:

magmama+winter= stone or fail.

how can Chicken eggs get in with the dragons? 1: how do chickens get in un-noticed? 2: the Chicken should have been eaten...

what with the Strom dragons: how do you draw the picture? why isn't there any fog in the picture?

BTW how can scrolls update every second with every change? isn't that too fast?

1: how do chickens get in un-noticed? 2: the Chicken should have been eaten...

Maybe white dragons are taking care of them biggrin.gif

This light egg is floating in the air.

Who turned off the gravity?

Here's one: why on earth are all our dragons just obeying our every command?

Keeper: Yo, Redsocks, Incubate that thar silver egg.

Redsocks: But it's not mine. I'd really prefer to save the egg-warming for my own offspri --

Keeper: Did I ask for your opinion? No, I did not. Now, get warmin'!

Ahem. Yes, we raised them and all, but we've all been/are/will be teenagers; just raising someone is certainly no get-out-of-jail free card. X]

~Feathers

How on earth does someone abandon a heavy dino egg? If they dropped it, their arms would squish! xd.png

Secondly, HOW IN THE NAME OF PETE do you get to the cave in 5 seconds? It would take 30 minutes, at least! XP

Released dragons/frozen hatchlings. Where do they find food? I suppose they could eat a chicken, but then again, how many chickens do you see in the wilderness?

Where do you, as the dragon owner, sleep when you're off the computer? On the floor?

Edited by Cavedragon49990

How on earth does someone abandon a heavy dino egg? If they dropped it, their arms would squish! xd.png

Secondly, HOW IN THE NAME OF PETE do you get to the cave in 5 seconds? It would take 30 minutes, at least! XP

Released dragons/frozen hatchlings. Where do they find food? I suppose they could eat a chicken, but then again, how many chickens do you see in the wilderness?

Where do you, as the dragon owner, sleep when you're off the computer? On the floor?

Illogical answers:

1: We're all Machamps.

2: We're all Alakazams with Teleport.

3: They eat the wilderness eggs - that's why there's so few!

4: All owners are insomniacs.

Edited by Emerald_Shadowclaw

Well, I'm wondering, if you know what the eggs look like by their descriptions for CBs, why can't you actually see them?

Uh, what if you don't have a Daydream? Not that I don't, of course. It's just that Daydreams are getting rarer and rarer these days.

What on earth do we do with our scrolls if we stop playing for good? Throw them in the garbage?

@Emerald_Shadowclaw-Please don't mention things that do not relate to Dragon Cave. Post that elsewhere. By the way, I believe the "wilderness eggs" page was deleted.

Also who imagines keeping thier cheese dragons in the refrigerator? smile.gif

I do.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6Xnp

If I do eventually get my Cheesie Army, what would be a good counter army? They don't melt, and you can't freeze adults.

Papers?

And if it was a Cheesie Army vs. a Paper Army, who would win?

~*~

And how exactly does a Magma dragon cuff someone? How does ANY dragon cuff someone for that matter? The only small dragon is pygmys and don't they still dwarf us?

Edited by Kanaye

If you freeze a magma dragon, wouldn't it die from being overly cold?

Or should I ask how do you freeze them?

How do you pick up a magma egg? Your hands will be burnt. How do you pick up a thunder egg? You will be electrocuted. And how do you pick up an ice egg? You will suffer from frostbite or hypertermia.

with oven mitts, mine work up to 425 degrees and that's just the highest tempature I've tested them with, if we're getting close enough to touch a dragon's egg, much less steal it there MUST be some ace up the sleeve xd.png

If the Pygmy Eggs were where the other eggs were, what if one of the eggs toppled over? Wouldn't it crush the Pygmy?

Why /can't/ drakes and dragons interbreed? By size, it should work--you just wouldn't get any eggs, or you'd get some kind of crossbreed.

That would be an interesting concept--a draconic mule. It'd probably be sterile, but it'd still be cool.

Here's one for your consideration. Why the heck do dragons put up with names like Fluffy, pretty dragon, and Chunky? Dont you think if you went up to a DRAGON and said "Omg! You're so beootiful! I'm going to call you "Cow!"" you would get yourself burnt to a crisp? And yes, all of those names are real dragons I randomly found.

Another, why the heck are Vampire Dragons shunned so much? I personally think stones look scarier or heck hellfires. Why aren't those cast off the scroll? I don't care if they smell bad, so does a cheese dragon. Don't tell me its not natural because what could be more unnatural than a freaken chicken in a dragon cave? Yet you get a chicken egg on your scroll and none of your dragons try to eat it and the cheese dragon spends the day stinking up the cave but no one hates it either.

Here's one for your consideration. Why the heck do dragons put up with names like Fluffy, pretty dragon, and Chunky? Dont you think if you went up to a DRAGON and said "Omg! You're so beootiful! I'm going to call you "Cow!"" you would get yourself burnt to a crisp? And yes, all of those names are real dragons I randomly found.

Another, why the heck are Vampire Dragons shunned so much? I personally think stones look scarier or heck hellfires. Why aren't those cast off the scroll? I don't care if they smell bad, so does a cheese dragon. Don't tell me its not natural because what could be more unnatural than a freaken chicken in a dragon cave? Yet you get a chicken egg on your scroll and none of your dragons try to eat it and the cheese dragon spends the day stinking up the cave but no one hates it either.

By that (il)logic...wouldn't Moo Moo Mozzy get irritated?

Speaking of Cheese dragons, why don't they go mouldy?

And dragons have abnormally long lifespans, but chickens don't. How do they survive?