dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

And take in lots of sightseeing fees for the dragons there. 'The Loch Scale Monster', that'll make some headlines.

On a side note, I know that the ice dragon can withstand heat, even when it's inside its egg, but if one of those eggs were to be incubated, would that affect their chilliness if the Red Dragon sits on them for too long? Since ice melts with fire and body heat, it makes sense.

Also (maybe someone already mentioned this before), if the metallic dragons are what they are from the way it sounds (I'm thinking robots), they don't need food and water.

Edited by Kamoodle

Nice one! But I think they eat precious metals. So much for an expensive diet.

xd.png

why no dragon eat the cheese dragons? yummi laugh.gif

was I not supposed to eat them. Oops... laugh.gif

Brand-new species come wandering in every so often, when nearly nobody has seen them before.

The species are created by the people who own dragons. Are we all genetics geniuses? Before Mendel even existed?

If scrolls are by the cave, and there's hundreds of users, how come your scroll isn't stolen? Or you don't get another scroll by accident?

You enter the cave and see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings, sleeping on piles of gold. Near the entrance to the cave, there are three eggs.

Why would the dragons be sleeping on piles of gold and not laying on their eggs to incubate them? Is gold of more value to dragons then their own unhatched young?

Or maybe the 3 eggs were rejected because they had some sort of problem if so then we are stealing eggs that are rejected from their parents, yet many view the cb's as having more value then bred Sort of interesting when you think about it isnt it?

why no dragon eat the cheese dragons? yummi laugh.gif

Three words: Limburger body odor.

Just how can you tell which dragon is yours?

And how can you tell which one is which? I mean, I have like 10 black dragons, and there is no way to tell them apart...

-Phovos

That's simply a gameplay issue xd.png If you've ever read descriptions, users come up with all sorts of distinguishing marks for their dragons. wink.gif

Why are there only three eggs? And every time someone steals an egg, it is automatically replaced? What?

I'm still not sure how that chicken egg got into the cave.

And how can all these chickens be wandering around without getting eaten?

Why do albinos not resemble any other dragon?

Albinos are just identical to whatever species they are, minus the skin pigment.

how do you steal ice dragon eggs without getting frostbite?

I totally forgot about this fun thread. X]

Okay, here's one: if you're one of several hundred users, all of whom throw their scrolls in one giant pile by the opening of the cave, why isn't it an hour long process to find your scroll?

~Feathers

I find myself amused by the bright pink dragon description... "...[M]ating seasons occur once every 200 years..." Or once a week, if you have the time.

Another thing: has anyone ever thought of just how confusing some of the scrolls of the people with hundreds of dragons would be? I mean, feet upon feet of paper... how does it escape being torn, lol.

And why, when you lead your hatchlings to the cave when you are abandoning them, do they stay put? I know if I were an abandoned hatchling, I'd run after my [previous] owner.

And why, when you lead your hatchlings to the cave when you are abandoning them, do they stay put? I know if I were an abandoned hatchling, I'd run after my [previous] owner.

I think they do, sometimes. xd.png I've never had it happen to me, though.

Do balloon dragons have really squeaky voices from being filled with heluim?

heluim seems like the only logical thing a balloon dragon could be filled with. ya know, cuz they're balloons and hydrogen would be a very bad thing to have around a bunch of fire-breathing dragons.

*imagines the menacing roar of an angry balloon dragon: "skweeee! skweeeee!"*

laugh.gif

I've always loved that the dragons in the cave would rather lay on piles of gold and treasure then their own eggs...

Its also ilogical that many breeds of a dragon would live in one cave and not fight, or that such rare holiday dragons would be found in the cave as well...

or also that my chicken would not eat my cheese right above it, or that electric dragons wouldnt shock other dragons, or that one breed of dragon can completly change everything about itself based on season, OR even that dinosaurs apparently exist in whatever time period this is!

to top it off, it is all very illogical biggrin.gif

Do balloon dragons have really squeaky voices from being filled with heluim?

heluim seems like the only logical thing a balloon dragon could be filled with. ya know, cuz they're balloons and hydrogen would be a very bad thing to have around a bunch of fire-breathing dragons.

laugh.gif

Laughed out loud. So hard. X]

*wipes laugh-induced tears from eyes*

Okay, here's one. Our tamed, stolen/bred dragons far outnumber the ones in the wilderness. Does this mean we've pushed dragons to being endangered species by over-hunting them? O.O

~Feathers

laugh.gif

I must say, I laughed pretty hard at this. xd.png