dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

You steal dragon eggs from a cave and suddenly they become 2D and become unmoving pictures on a piece of parchment (aka the scroll) tongue.gif

I figured you just plain drew them.

Why dragons would obey you. A human.

... Dragons.

Ho do you know that you're getting an alt? Imagine yourself using the wrong paint for your vine hatchie and turning it orange. Then you scream 'ACK IT'S AN ALT!!!!!!!!!!'

AND what about Holidays why do they ONLY Breed there kind on the Day/Week.

Mating season. laugh.gif Its one of the few logical things here since a lot of animals can only breed once a year during a certain time.

Looking at eggs keeps them warm so does that mean all the people of DC have lazor heat vision like superman?

Edited by Deshera

How's this for illogical:

I just saw a Cheese in the cave. It stayed in the cave for more than ten refreshes. blink.gif

Post whatever you think doesn't relate to logic in DC here!

First, how does the poor Red dragon incubates a Thunder/Ice egg without getting shocked or frostbiten itself?

Second, if you Earthquake, wouldn't the cave fall down? They already said it was 'powerful', right?

Thirdly, my Cheese sits right below my Magma hatchling in my scroll, and I don't see him melting.

teehee this is funny but makes sense

I've got a question, Purple dragons are some of the most common in the game, so how is it that "Purple is not a color you expected to see"? blink.gif

With the lag running rampant on the cave today, my sister made an astute observation: how does the lag factor into reality? Everyone just decides to Matrix it for an hour? dry.gif

~Feathers

*flutters*

How do you paint splits on your scroll? They're always fighting. And drakes too-they're so hyper.

Why a clan of four dragons care for nine little ones at once but a clan of forty can't care for more?

Why don't you have chicken eggs for breakfast? They're good. *licks lips*

Why are they listed as

Egg

Hatchling

Matured Hatchling

Adult

Why not...

Egg

Nestling - cannot fly

Fledgling - has wings

Adult

Meh.

How does a Pink influence an egg?  blink.gif They can't just sit on it and it magically becomes it's own gender.

Well, I think I was watching Animal Planet once and they said that certain temperatures can cause an egg to become male or female. So maybe the male and female pinks know exactly what temp an egg needs to be?

Edited by Tissue

Well, I think I was watching Animal Planet once and they said that certain temperatures can cause an egg to become male or female. So maybe the male and female pinks know exactly what temp an egg needs to be?

I believe their creator said that's exactly what they do. smile.gif

The term is freezing and the symbol is that of a snow flake. So I take the literal term as to freeze some thing.

Legendary Trio:Ice Dragons

How do you freeze a dragon that lives in the ice and is already frozen? That must be some cold wind to stunt their growth.

Why would you need a UNIQUE name for your dragon?! It's not as if you can search dragons, and I'm sure there are millions of dogs named Jake. Why not have the same name as someone else? blink.gif

btw

your scroll is just pics of your dragonms

so if a cheese was under a magma it wouldnt melt