Lizzyluna

Vampire names

Waiting for my next one to gender...

If it's a girl, it'll be named Startled Witch. If it's a boy, I Startled a Witch.

Why yes I've been playing Left 4 Dead.

My new vamp hatchie:

Thou Shalt Not Sparkle

Yes, I broke my vamp name scheme; I just couldn't resist. biggrin.gif

Edited by Morgaine Lythande

Mine are all named after characters in or places in which the original Nosferatu was filmed. My latests are Wismar and Orava.

Updating(name in bold is new):

Yeah, I continue to keep listing the old names. I am too proud of them to let them fall by the wayside. Eventually, I may start updating with just the new ones, but for now I will continue doing this.

All names originate from the book series The Malazan Book of the Fallen

Males:

T'rohlbarahl: A creature in my favorite book series, it was created in imitation of elder gods, they drank blood to gain power.

Dejim Nebrahl: An individual t'rohlbarahl

Grizzin Farl: An Elder God. In that series, the elder gods were characterized by bloody worship, often involving sacrifices.

Festal'rythan: The jaghut underworld, the one that is older than the death god.

Shi'Gal Gu'Rull: An assassin from a dragon-like race.

K'Chain Nah'ruk: A race of creatures, slightly dragonlike, are known for their ability with melding machines and magic.

Females:

Islah'dracon: the formal name of Lady Envy, daughter of the Elder God Draconus. From the same series as the above names.

Verdith'anath: In the Jaghut tongue it means bridge of death, it is the bridge that leads to their underworld. Same series as above.

Kilava: An imass bonecaster, the only one who remains mortal. In the books, she could assume the form of a panther.

Bek Okhan: A T'lan Imass bonecaster. The T'lan Imass are a race that took a vow of undeath to hunt down the surviving Jaghut so no more tyrants would arise. The bonecasters are essentially shamans, they have magic, and all are soletaken(shapeshifters), I do not remember what this one's soletaken form is.

Okral Lom: A T'lan Imass bonecaster. The T'lan Imass are a race that took a vow of undeath to hunt down the surviving Jaghut so no more tyrants would arise. The bonecasters are essentially shamans, they have magic, and all are soletaken(shapeshifters), I do not remember what this one's soletaken form is.

K'Chain Che'malle: A somewhat dragonlike race, with an ant-like society, with a Matron that acts like an ant queen, and several different classes of underlings bred for specific purposes.

I don't know what I was thinking when I named my vamp.. Vamprica V.. I'm gonna make her bite sometime tongue.gif

Edited by Harp

My vampires' names are:

Males

1. Vlad Tepes Draculea Dorkface

2. Traian Of Vampires' Crypt (rumanian name)

3. Lycanth Of Vampires' Crypt ( I know that Lycanth would have been better for a werewolf but I am jealous that werewolfs claim this gorgeous word for themselves^^...because I looove vamps.. and I DON'T like werewolfs^^.. so my vamp is named Lycanth biggrin.gif)

4. Dumitru Of Vampires' Crypt (rumanian name)

5. Lord Xyan Of Vampires' Crypt

6. Sorry Mum That I Am What I Am (I just want to say sorry to the dragon/person that bred this egg^^)

7. Dermot mac Leinster The Terrible (a terrible character from my favorite book)

8. Lestat Of Vampires' Crypt

9. Unholy Faithful Radu cel Frumos (from my Faithful/Unholy Faithful lineage on forum) (real brother of real Vlad Tepes III AKA Dracula)

Females

1. Bella Of Twilights' Crypt

2. Lady Arsenia Of Vampires' Crypt

3. Tiama Of Vampires' Crypt

4. Emerald Isle's Unholy Faithful (also from my Faithful/Unholy Faithful lineage on forum - a vamp can be named Unholy Faithful when a vamp has bitten a trueborn Faithful egg - you can request even 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th gen Faithful eggs on forum in the Faithful thread)

5. Tereza Of Vampires' Crypt

6. Seductress Of Vampires' Crypt

7. Empress Of Vampires' Crypt

8. Devil Of Toothache 'darn it hurts

9. Cassandra Of Vampires' Crypt

My first girl is named Muddlety (I had just updated my Dragon Name List with a bunch of placenames), and my second girl is named... Akasha Dorkface. Come on people, why wasn't that taken? blink.gif

And now I also have Alastair Alain, after a vampire character I used to write, Absolve Domine, roughly 'Forgive, O Lord', which is part of the Requiem Mass, and little baby girl Blood Oath.

Males:

Nectar of the Vein

IDFS

Love Really Bites

Females:

To Die in Fall

Death by White Chocolate

Named my newest male Bloodied, completely by accident.

Still waiting on another female to name; I now have five males to one fem, I think :B

I have only two matured vamps right now, Sophia Bloodrayne and Vampir Darkblade. I have two more vamp hatchlings but they haven't matured yet. I am still thinking of nightmarish names for them but nothing really sticks out right now.

I've got one. His name is Alucard Tepes del Noir. He's named after a character in an RPG of mine and a friend's where he's the leader of a clan of Vampire Dragons that helps out some humans and other dragons when a more powerful set of Vamps appears. Just managed to snag a Vampire Egg off the AP, so I'll have another Vampire to name eventually, tho I don't know what its name will be yet.

I have 2 vamps named Slivato and Enzey, though I prefer my storm and valentine's names, Lyclpsia and Vlawf respectively.

Mine are:

Lilyx (female - based off Lilith and roughly conforming to my general dragon-naming scheme)

Gorthauryx (male - based off Gorthaur, one of Sauron's other names. Also conforming to general naming scheme).

I have a vamp egg about to hatch - haven't decided what to name it yet.

My daughter was a bit unoriginal with her vamp pair - Vampirro and Vampirra.

I'm actually a bit stumped on names at the moment.

I do have Bela Lugosi, though.

I was thinking of perhaps naming them after Dracula actors.

I named mine Calvario Berne after one of the Morrowind vampires.

I think I'll carry on the trend in future and name them all after Morrowind Vampires.

(those who don't know what Morrowind is, it is one of the awesomest games in history)

My two newest males are:

Ben-Elaba - the sun war God from Mayan Mythology

Saktassura - a demon from Indian mythology (eh sort of in keeping with my deity scroll theme) biggrin.gif