Lizzyluna

Vampire names

I just hatched my first Vampire this morning (thanks, Vampire Gifting Center! smile.gif ).

It was a little scary because I received it with 4d1h time on it, no cracks and a low of 1 click, 42 views. I put it on pretty much every click-hatcherie I knew, plus a couple sig-files, plus Twitter, and it got enough to hatch this morning smile.gif=

Anyway, to the topic…

I wanted to give it a World of Darkness-related name, so I named it "Auspex Gangrilha."

Auspex obviously, but where'd I get "Gangrilha"? Well, Clan Gangrel is my favourite V:tM clan, but I didn't want it to be that obvious a swipe, especially after Auspex. I guess it was just an inspiration, Gangrel-Camarilla mashup and put through a Portuguese filter.

I named both my vamps after favorite musicians of mine - my male is called Brandon Boyd, after the vocalist of Incubus, and my female Alison Mosshart - frontgirl of The Kills.^^

Mine are named:

Males

Lord Samael

Lord William Drake

Sir Lestat de Lioncourt

Females

Lady Selene

Lady Rosalie Hale

Lady Kysira

frozen Hatchies

Little Lady White Chocolate

Little Lord dark Chocolate

Females:

Bloody Shirley

Countess Required Blood

Doomsday Is Around The Corner

Males:

Sir Bite

Frozen hatchlings:

None

Edited by Play

Males

Rune Essence

Wolfsbane Dorkface

Lonefang

Female

Sansenoy

I might go for another female vamp if I get the chance.

Male

Ulrich von Liechtenstein

Xorpheus

Malazar

Vandight

Derogan

Raylar

Female

Newo

Elongire

Demonine

Ambray

Unnamed

Unnamed

Males:

Alucard Farenheights Tepes

Mathias Cronqvist

Walter Bernhard

Females

Vampira Carmilla

I have a couple of planned ones as well for future vamps when I get more. Although I plan to keep sticking with my current naming scheme that I've been using for this, if one can even guess what it is.

But I'm aiming to get at least one more female vamp, and 2-3 more males to finish this.

I just named my female vampire Caarmilla, after Carmilla, buuut I wanted a boy because I had a lot of names for it.

My newest male is Díoltas Fuil which means "Blood Vengeance."

Enmity Dumbledore

Malice Dumbledore

Spite Dumbledore

Deathlike

Devil's Prince

Draining

Hellbent

Succumb

Wraiths

Masochistic

biggrin.gif

My female Vamp is named Almyra Bloodlust Draconis (the suffix was in honour of the gifter).

I name mine after Sith Lords- they're all 'Darth' something. *pokes her Vader for killing everything he bites* They also have my kennel name added, K'Leysha (or K'Vala if it was produced on my scroll)

I have two:

Male: Severan Cross

Female: Bucky the Buck Toothed Vampire.

They don't really mesh well, do they?

Males:

Stingbat

Le Roi

Wing of Blood

Claw of Disaster

Females:

Fangs of Venom

Bite of the Vampire

Scales of Death

Male vamp: Clemilles Alucard

(Parents were named Clemence and Gilles; Alucard = dracula)

Female vamp: Civatetoi

(Civateto means vampire in some culture, I remember reading it up)

@ Fohtia - hehe, I have Sadistic - not a vampire, though he and Masochistic should get together :3

One new CB that I haven't picked a name for yet; anyone have suggestions? smile.gif

I have one vampire because I don't really believe in keeping 50 vampires on my scroll and depriving others of vampires dry.gif His name is Blodh xd.png It's from Eragon, in the ancient language. I wonder what it means laugh.gif

I have three, but only two are named so far. My male is Algol, named after the demon star. My female is Venus Gives Pointy Kisses. Weird, I know, but I can explain! I have a cat named Venus, and she gives love bites. We affectionately call her love bites "pointy kisses." So, the name came from the fact that Venus literally gives pointy kisses. smile.gif

I have nine at the moment (not including the egg and the egg I haven't bitten yet).

Males:

Crazy for Blood (Still a hatchling)

Over-friendly Vampire (Code: Yulo(!))

Blind Hatred

Vendettan

Totalitarian (Total love <3)

Nefarious Darkling

Females:

Dead Insanity

Grendella

Edited by Pink

Updating(name in bold is new):

All names originate from the book series The Malazan Book of the Fallen

Males:

T'rohlbarahl: A creature in my favorite book series, it was created in imitation of elder gods, they drank blood to gain power.

Dejim Nebrahl: An individual t'rohlbarahl

Grizzin Farl: An Elder God. In that series, the elder gods were characterized by bloody worship, often involving sacrifices.

Festal'rythan: The jaghut underworld, the one that is older than the death god.

Shi'Gal Gu'Rull: An assassin from a dragon-like race.

Females:

Islah'dracon: the formal name of Lady Envy, daughter of the Elder God Draconus. From the same series as the above names.

Verdith'anath: In the Jaghut tongue it means bridge of death, it is the bridge that leads to their underworld. Same series as above.

Kilava: An imass bonecaster, the only one who remains mortal. In the books, she could assume the form of a panther.

Bek Okhan: A T'lan Imass bonecaster. The T'lan Imass are a race that took a vow of undeath to hunt down the surviving Jaghut so no more tyrants would arise. The bonecasters are essentially shamans, they have magic, and all are soletaken(shapeshifters), I do not remember what this one's soletaken form is.

Okral Lom: A T'lan Imass bonecaster. The T'lan Imass are a race that took a vow of undeath to hunt down the surviving Jaghut so no more tyrants would arise. The bonecasters are essentially shamans, they have magic, and all are soletaken(shapeshifters), I do not remember what this one's soletaken form is.

I really wanted Olar Ethil, her form is that of an undead dragon, but it was already taken

I have two vampires, a male and a female.

Female: Love's Bite, she was named this because she is a gen 2 I was gifted. Her parents were a male pink and a valentine.

Male: Gothic Eternity, named this because I bit a CB nocturne, and gargoyles (which the nocturnes are very like and I have been told that was the intent) always make me think of gothic art and architecture.

Edited by beachbeagle

I named my latest male William the Bloody Smurf