Lizzyluna

Vampire names

my one and only Vamp is called Son of Morpheus. Morpheus was the Greek God of dreams. and since the name was sadly taken, i named him Son of.... but, it works.

I just named my first and only Vampire, who botched his first bite mad.gif , The Witch King of Angmar.

I finally got Shido Tatsuhiko... and he turned Riho Yamazaki :3

They're named after these two from the anime "Nightwalker: Midnight Detective"

Edited by Suzaku

Mayong Mistmoore comes from EQ2 lore & was the first & therefor oldest vampire lord. Not content with that, he conspired to become a god (& succeeded). He left his bride, Tserinna T'syl Tor, at the altar, where she still waits for him.

I'd link to some pages on him, but it seems the links I want to use aren't working at the moment.

Mayong, like nearly all the dragons on my scroll, hails from the Everquest series of MMORPGs.

Onyon

Shortstack

Solkia (ick...)

and Xaniheim are the ones are have so far.

I have one more vampire to name before I start my Onyon series.

Updating:

All names originate from the book series The Malazan Book of the Fallen

Males:

T'rohlbarahl: A creature in my favorite book series, it was created in imitation of elder gods, they drank blood to gain power.

Dejim Nebrahl: An individual t'rohlbarahl

Grizzin Farl: An Elder God. In that series, the elder gods were characterized by bloody worship, often involving sacrifices.

Festal'rythan: The jaghut underworld, the one that is older than the death god.

Females:

Islah'dracon: the formal name of Lady Envy, daughter of the Elder God Draconus. From the same series as the above names.

Verdith'anath: In the Jaghut tongue it means bridge of death, it is the bridge that leads to their underworld. Same series as above.

Kilava: An imass bonecaster, the only one who remains mortal. In the books, she could assume the form of a panther.

Bek Okhan: A T'lan Imass bonecaster. The T'lan Imass are a race that took a vow of undeath to hunt down the surviving Jaghut so no more tyrants would arise. The bonecasters are essentially shamans, they have magic, and all are soletaken(shapeshifters), I do not remember what this one's soletaken form is.

Okral Lom: A T'lan Imass bonecaster. The T'lan Imass are a race that took a vow of undeath to hunt down the surviving Jaghut so no more tyrants would arise. The bonecasters are essentially shamans, they have magic, and all are soletaken(shapeshifters), I do not remember what this one's soletaken form is.

I really wanted Olar Ethil, her form is that of an undead dragon, but it was already taken

I just named my two vampires Aeron biun nos Valbus and Aeron biun nos Dranoa. I wanted to do a funky clan naming kind of system.

So far:

Males:

Samhain Blackguard

Avernus Blackguard

Erebus Blackguard

Chonti Blackguard

Rhadamanthus Blackguard

Tartarus Blackguard

Mezawraith Blackguard

Assamyte Blackguard

Drakain Blackguard

Frenzgrath Blackguard

Grendel Blackguard

Hetzapah Blackguard

Fahlwietod Blackguard

Kuayzar Blackguard

Females:

Levonia Blackguard

Tropet Blackguard

Vernalissa Blackguard

Quichena Blackguard

Brynrabella Blackguard

Tunarottay Blackguard

Wrendahlia Blackguard

Camyss Blackguard

Kaldorei Blackguard

Well, most of the names of my vampires are from 'Twilight' even when i haven't read even 1 book or watch a movie or anything wink.gif and rest are from people i got it smile.gif

Males:

Blacken Berry JB

Edward JB

Jacob Dark JB

Benjamin Furu JB

Liam An AthBhliain JB

Aro Volturi JB

Caius Volturi JB

Marcus Volturi JB

Alec Volturi JB

Kachiri VC XLVI JB

Females:

Goddess Rain JB

Leah JB

Zafrina Thuwed JB

Tia Iset JB

Siobhan JB

Sulpicia Volturi JB

Athenodora Volturi JB

Kate Dorkface JB

Chelsea Volturi JB

Senna JB

I have named mine:

My First Vampire(male)

My First Vampiress(female)

Blaze's Vlad the Impaler(male)

Blaze's Victoria(female)

Mine are....

Males:

BloodShadowedOnyx DuskWalker

Obsidian Bloodshadows

BlackBlaze OnyxBlood

VenomFang BloodedGarnet

AcidTrance BloodDiamond

Females:

BloodMoonstone DawkWalker

BloodQuartz Moonlight

WhiteBlaze BloodQuartz

and i've got two eggs im waiting to hatch

Here are the names and their meanings

Messina: Spoiler (African origin)

Tavarius: Misfortune (Aramiac)

Angustias: She who suffers from grief or sorrow (Latin)

I'm still looking for a name for my last vamp.

With the two that I picked up from the AP I have, as usual, let myself be inspired by their codes. Their names turned out to be:

'Fanged Beauty' and 'Treacherous Blood'

The two self-bitten ones have "my" prefix plus a song title as a name (usually I name my self-bred ones that way):

'Diversity's Griftefrid' and 'Diversity's In Death's Embrace'

Just named my first one: 'Lady Crimson Wings'

It was going to be just a plain 'Crimson Wings' but as this is my first failed Inlfluence attempt [it was influenced to be male] I decided to put the Lady in honour to her girlyness (?)

I just named my first Bloodmare today. Can't believe that wasn't taken! There's a 'mare' name as one of the grandparents.

My first vampyre gendered today, a female. Her name is Transylvania Rising.

Newest vamp is Muerto para el mundo (Dead to the world)..and he was a bad guy..killed the egg..

Haha... I love the Vampires <3

So far I've got Darkness' Kiss, Darkness' Sigh, Death's Touch, and Darkness' Embrace. Because I'm dumb like that and like to keep a theme. There are two more on the way to hatching, I've yet to decide what to name them.

I only have one vampire and I named him Victor Vampire. I know it is kind of a boring name, but that is the way my whole cattery is. smile.gif