Lizzyluna

Vampire names

My one and only (so far), a female, is named Contessa Vampyra.

I currently have two: Cruelty and Crucifixion. After my newest one grows up, it'll probably get a completely silly name laugh.gif

Two adults- The Lady Paine and The Gentleman Voltaire. I'm considering using The Lady/Gentleman for a prefix.

If my next one is a girl, though, she'll be named The Beldam... If it sticks with its influencing, it'll probably be 'But You Feel Alive'.

Or I'll make him the G-Man in my Valve army... dunno what breed to use for that freak xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

Well, I named my vamp girl Andastra and the boy Camulorix. What I will name the hatchie I have I don`t know yet as it is down to 3d23h and hasn`t even gendered sad.gif hope it will soon

My Vampires are named after characters from a world/book I've been working on writing for a long time now.

Kyllian

Synistherian

Dalivaux

Domyno

Sidhe Rose

Aaylitah

Raiyden and Thesalia

Deyser of Dark City

Aleit of Dark City

Joel of Dark City

Named after some rp characters. ^^ All my vampires will have the suffix of Dark City.

Curse Of Dragon, Yami Yuuki, Pasech, Eaxedy, Peisixe, and Metiy. :3

I don't think when I name them, I only give them the name that appear in my mind, just as it always is when I give mine dragons their name. :3

I don't have a vampire dragon but if I did I would name it Percy Jackson or Hades.

I have two adults, one male, one female named Blood Bite and Tamora Goth respectively. I also have a frozen female hatchie named Lavinia Andronicus. I also have two more hatchies that haven't gendered yet, so I haven't picked their name.

P.S. Can you tell I'm reading Titus Andronicus? Lol

Mine are all named after the Buffyverse so I got:

Angelus, Darla, Spike, Drusilla

Willow and Xander of the Forbidden

And the babies Cyrus and Tamika

Mine are all French based, just like all my other dragons. I have 3 'covens', and that's how I'm keeping it.

The first one includes Vit, Vie, Vallis, Via, Vincent and Valerie Buveur. Their naming scheme is quite obvious, really. French names/words beginning with the letter V. They all end with Buveur. The second coven includes Nuit, Giselle and Audric Etant. No particular naming scheme, but they have the surname Etant. The last one has 2 members. Adele and Maxinne. Their naming scheme is quite tricky, I don't think there's any, actually. I suppose they vampires my vampires didn't bite will go there.

My first one, a female, is 'Doomstar'. It was just something that popped into my mind at the time. o_o

The rest of my females are called 'The Mighty Teeth', 'Voot kxo Lumfaho' ('Feed the Vampire' in Saurian), 'Bloodthirsty Dorkface', 'Vengeful Twice Broken Dorkface' (my only Vamp with a description) and, finally, (don't flame pl0x) 'I bit a rare and I liked it'. ^^;

My poor, outnumbered males are 'Lestat de Lioncourt' (naturally), 'Okohduc Teem' ('Eternal Doom' in Saurian) and my most recent one, 'Rainbow of Despair'. *waits for her male-influenced egg to hatch* :3

Most of my vampires are named after fictional characters - started naming them after vampires (Lestat and Louis, Bella Cullen, etc), but threw in a couple of werewolves (Elena Michaels, Jacob Black, etc), too. I've also got some generic names, like Vampire Queen and Vamp Thuwed.

Edited by Xasora

Two males named Draegan and Shayde and two ladies named Jezebel and Erzsebet.

I've got a new adult male named The GMan, and he successfully changed the egg I bred from my Combine pair into a vampire, which I expected to take months to get...

ZOMBINE BBY. (Zombies are too hard, I'm going for the next best thing xd.png)

Mine all have Hellsing-inspired names:

The Bird of Hermes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN

Heinkel Wolff

Dracula Says Relax

No-Life King

I can't believe that last wasn't taken yet. cool.gif

Countess Dorkface Thuwed

isparkle

Vampires Don't Frikkin' Sparkle

Dweller of Darkness

Midnight's Bite