Lizzyluna

Vampire names

Named my male hatchling:

Sinistro Ristretto

Sinistro is the Italian word for "sinister" and ristretto is a shot of espresso that is smaller and more intense. I thought the size was appropriate. ^^

I love all of the Twilight references in this thread, also, to all of you who have been posting those. biggrin.gif

Named my first one: Perfect Principle of Consumption

... for a being from White Wolf's Exalted universe.

It would have been Perfected Principle of Consumption, but that was 2 characters too long. X3

I am rather surprised that this name had not been taken by any toku fans here. My male vampire dragon name is Kamen Rider Kiva. The female...mmm..I just made up Kamen Rider Nightshade

My three vampires are named:

male: Nosferatu von Murnau (after the original, German movie vampire and the film's director)

female: Fahl wie Tod (pale as Death)

male, sired by the female: Schwartz wie die Suende (black as sin)

The First Biter,

The Second Biter,

The Real Second Biter,

The Third Biter,

The Fourth Biter,

Dray Evarg,

The Biter,

The Corpse,

The Living Dead,

Fang Dorkface,

And two other unnamed eggs.

Oops I crashed and burned. I didn't check carefully enough to see if this was a topic already ohmy.gif ...regardless...my two favorite names are Belachina the Mayan Goddess of Death and Deadies according to the Godchecker and one of my males who is called Chonti-Chonti from South American folklore a vampire monster who likes to suck the blood of sick people. All my others are pretty much taken from the Gods/Goddesses of death, the underworld and chaos. cool.gif

All my vampires carry the surname Wolfbane. It wasn't an intentional allusion to werewolves and vamps being mortal enemies, whether you believe it or not. lol

anyways, I have ten vampires, and they stand thus:

Females:

Lady of the Wolfbane Coven(Lady Wolfbane for short)

Bloodrose Wolfbane

Lillith Wolfbane

Misao Wolfbane(named after one of the nasty fox demons in Vampire Diaries)

Akuma Wolfbane

Males:

Lord of the Wolfbane Coven(Lord Wolfbane for short)

Fell Wolfbane(Yes, this is an intentional reference to Fell in The Sight, if you've ever read that)

Rajaion Wolfbane(Named after a very cool black dragon in Fire Emblem)

Ravendusk Wolfbane

Cerberus Wolfbane(named after one of his parents)

Mine are Trembling, Murdering, Perishing, and Bedeviling. I still have a slew of other names I'll use for their ~children and whatever I happen to pick up off the AP. >:3

I've got a male and a female vampire. I've tried to bite another egg but the unfortunatly red eggie died painfully sad.gif Anyway, my male is Koenig der Stille (german for King of the Silence\quietness) and my female is Koenigin der Nacht (queen of the night).

I've currently got a female hatchling named Coirlaine, which is derived from the name of a certain favorite book/movie of mine. wink.gif

Unfortunately, I named her before I found out that she was a Dorkface... all of whose Dorkface ancestors were given the Dorkface suffix... -headdesk-

i haz the following:

F:

Sayaine

no-NEO-Im INNOCENT

M:

Advachie

Death teh kiD

Sebby teh Devil

new ones :3

F:

Mortis Lollipopz

Pleiades-Lucifer

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobic

M:

Alliumphobia <--- my fav vamp name :3

Heliophobic (H)

Edited by starfish102

I named my first (and only) vampire male .. Hawks Once Bitten.. I am surprised that no one has used the once bitten, twice shy... or am I that old?

laugh.gif

Male adult: Aubrey Karew [Vampire that appears in two books I like]

Male Hatchling: Eh, he's still unnamed, but he'll have a name keeping with my current vamp naming theme

Female Adult: Ash Night [Pen name for character in a book I like]

Female Hatchling: Risika -Rachel [Vampire name then human name for character that appears in a book I like]

Lawl I'm boring and continued the tradition of naming my two Vampires after cities.

My female is Athenes, after.. the capital of Greece, and my male is Durban, a city in South Africa. C=

I just named my male vamp "Eve Of Devastation." My female vamp has the name "Eve Of Disaster" so they go together nicely.

All mine are named in (what is probably very poor) Irish Gaelic. Translations are after the tilda.

Males:

Antrathach Fuil Spiorad ~ Unearthly Blood Spirit

Dlúthteaghlach Fuil ~ Intimate Family Blood (my AP catch who's an inbred wonder)

Females:

Fuil Ceo ~ Blood Mist

Fuil Gabháil ~ Blood Conquest

Fuil Brionglóid ~ Blood Dream

I prefer Welsh.

My vamp is Laith Dynghedu, which roughly means "Dead Fate"

Mine are Dracula Translvania, Damen Translvania, and Drina Translvania. They are all named after books.

My Only Adult Vamp -male- I Called Constantin Kyuuketsuki, Constantin Being The Romanian Name And Kyuuketsuki Is Just Vampire In Japanese x3 Recently I've Developed The Habit Of Giving My Dragons Japanese Names

I'm Still Waiting On My Second To Hatch And Gender Before I Name It

EDIT: Second Gendered Male So I Called Him Costel Dorkface Kyuuketsuki -it's a df lineage-. Costel Is Actually Just A Play On Constantin -laughs- And Now I Await My Blasted CB Vamp To Hatch And Gender Before I Name It e.e It Was An Accidental Bite I Didn't Mean To Turn The CB =.=;

Edited by Night-Sparda

My vampires are:

My boys:

If You Want Blood You Got It

I Want First Blood

Spill the Blood

Blood on Your Money

And my girls:

Beyond the Realms of Death

Love Song for a Vampire

Bloodletting

Flesh and Blood Sacrifice

Devil's Prince

Draining

Deathlike

smile.gif

My first girl is named Muddlety (I had just updated my Dragon Name List with a bunch of placenames), and my second girl is named... Akasha Dorkface. Come on people, why wasn't that taken? blink.gif

Mine are pretty random.

Males:

Reaper's Reap

Ridiculous Mort Dorkface

Females:

Oighreachd

Ace Dreamscale

And I've got one ungendered hatchling who I'll name once he/she genders.

Edited by Ghost Cat