Lizzyluna

Vampire names

I have a fair few, and most of them are named after the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Here are a few of the other oddlings.

Males: Sanguido, Undead Desire, Armand Dorkface

Females: Sanguinas, Mahareta, Forsaken Faith, Unlamented Faith

smile.gif

Well, gave up on Creepy Doll lyrics, now I have a project biggrin.gif

Newest names-

Voice of the Legion

Aemilius of the Legion

Aurelian of the Legion

Acanthus of the Legion

Corvinus of the Legion

Sidonus of the Legion

Bellona of the Legion

Caecilia of the Legion

Cornelia of the Legion

Felixa of the Legion

Thordis of the Legion

Pax of the Legion

Farrow of the Legion

Tacita of the Legion

Arella of the Legion

Renita of the Legion

Phaedra of the Legion

Minerva of the Legion

Amaranth of the Legion

Oriana of the Legion

Beatrice of the Legion

... they were all named last night... D:

I named her Desire. I wanted to name her BloodLust, but of course it was taken. Then I wanted to name it Lust, but that was already taken, too. I looked up synonyms for lust and the only name-like one was Desire.

Bloodnyte Helm

Darkeblood Helm

Bloodmoon Helm

Darkemoon Helm

I also wanted to freeze an S1 hatchie and name it Vladimir Tod, but the name was taken. sad.gif

I named my vampire Creature :3 If I get another vampire I'm not sure what I'll name it o.0

well.. I have 13 vamps right now and dont want to bore anyone with a long list of names happy.gif so I'll just tell ya the name of my latest vamp..

Eat Thy Cordial Heart

Lestat, Louis and Armand are the only 3 I named.

And yes, I know I made Louis a girl.

Mine are all Vampiricus (M) or Vampirica (F) with added depressing and unholy words biggrin.gif One or two I did with another word FIRST - I might change them....

Males; Pasech, Shurom, Belberith Drakhaoul, Repel, Virupro, Capheru, Rerunocr, Chunib, Yocinago, Dyarolu, Chamur, Cet Dorkface, Adramelech Drakhaoul, Hell's Gate Fasa Drakblaze, Keeper of dread and Lost in a holiday nightmare.

Females; Curse of dragon, Yami Yuuki, Metiy, Peisixe, Eaxedy, Yicesla, Nidromu, Rurhi, Hell's Gate Kida Darkblaze, Delau, Naceaph, Knisne, Kahukura Drakhaoul, Rinetha Drakhaoul, Ranith Drakhaoul of Death, Blodinatt, and Yanicahz.

Frozen hatchlings; Molu Darkblaze (male), Cac Darkblaze (male), Exen Darkblaze (ungendered), Visum Darkblaze (female) and Nadri Darkblaze (female).

My male vampires: Emaciated Boy, Le Lost Boy, Vampiric N Nature, Misser Vampyre Draconian. Emaciated Boy was named after a close friend of mine who I've gamed with and is about as thin as the name implies. Le Lost Boy was kind of a take off of the idea of the movie "Lost Boys". Vampiric N Nature was a word play of vampire in nature. And the last one was my first vampire egg, so he kind of got the big title.

My female vampires: Jeannette d'Avignon, Sweet T'Teeth, Bad Gr'Girl. Jeannette is a take off of a character name that I played under in a game. It's also been bastadized from the original name of Jean. Sweet T'Teeth was another play on words for sweety teeth, or sweet teeth/sweet tooth (yes I'm fond of sweets.) Bad Gr'Girl was named after she grew up. She was bitten by my first vampire, the male with the title and when she first bit, she killed the egg. So I named her that name to keep myself from calling her other less pleasant names that she quite deserved.

Yeah, I know, long winded. But I only have seven of them so far...

My vampire's name is Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner

My vampire names are special because when I started in '09, they were my official "real word names only" breed and as a result, were the only ones I really assigned real word names to in the veryyy beginning. Because of this, all of them have kept their original names from before the renaming feature was introduced. :)

Most of them have absolutely nothing to do with vampires, but I do have a handful that are relevant:

Vampirism

Coven

Dystopia

Bedevil

Repulsion

Dehisce

Subhuman

Frostbite

Donor

Edit: Forgot Exsanguination. Not sure whether or not to add him to the list 'cause that wasn't his first name unlike the others up thar. :P

Edited by Varekis

My dragons are named after vampires in another game I play that are played by friends.

So most of them are of the Sanguine Ankh

My three are Raeria, Morr'dred, and Moirgana. Raeria is a keyboard smash, and I was stuck with the other two, so... yeah. I'm tempted to get another female and name her Arabella /shot

My males are:

Kyoushu - Japanese for "assassin"

Kaishi - Japanese for "mysterious death"

Shido Tatsuhiko - main character (vampire) in the anime Nightwalker: Midnight Detective

Advorsus - Latin for "facing", but can also mean "evil"

And my females are:

Jakyl - A play on the word "jackal". I was thinking of Anubis when I was made this name, since Anubis is associated with the dead

Sanguivore - Definition: a creature that lives by ingesting fresh blood

Riho Yamazaki - one of the characters from Nightwalker: Midnight Detective. The character was turned into a vampire by Shido Tatsuhiko, and my dragon Riho was bitten by my dragon Shido as well.

Advorsa - A feminine version of "advorsus". See my dragon Advorsus above.

And the hatchlings:

Intereo - Latin for "to die" or "to become lost"

Bloodfall - Just a fun word

Deadlet - He's a baby dead thing! biggrin.gif

All of my adult vampires are named after vampires from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. They have the surname of each of the three Vampire clans and their names come from vampires inside the clan HQs

My gendered hatchies are Serana and Harkon Volkihar, after the vampires from the Dawnguard addon to The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim

My ungendered hatchie is called Fangs for the Memory =3

My original 2008 "pair" are Totenglocke and Scheintote. Both are German, or as close a translation as I could find at the time. xd.png

Totenglocke - death knell

Scheintote - seemingly dead

I have 4 special named vampires.

I DONT SPARKLE EITHER

Fangs R Us

Death Is Only The Begining

ME LIKE EGGS

I know it is spelled wrong but I like it xd.png

Edited by rebelgoddess19