The Star Trek Lineage

Here's my newest Trekkies:

In honor of Rene Auberjonois (Security chief Odo) - Changeling line

Female Changeling

In honor of Anthony Montgomery (Ensign Travis Mayweather) - Space Boomer line

Space Boomer

In honor of Sally Kellerman (dr. Elizabeth Dehner) - Sudden Goddess line

Self-Proclaimed God

If you'd like to request an egg from any of these lines, please PM me and I'll breed one for you. ^^

In honor of Malcolm McDowell (Dr Tolian Soran) - Evil Scientist line

Captain Nero

In honor of Tim Russ (Tuvok) - Security line

Bolian Chief Chef

Gorn Crewman

(I have many different combos for these lines, as I have quite the Gorn Army as well as a Bolian army)

In honor of Zachary Quinto (Spock) - Vulcan line

T'Planna

Bonus! ST Lines of random descent:

Random1

Random2

PM if you would like an egg from one of these lineages!

Edited by Erob13

This morning, I want to personally thank Stagazer_7 and Erob13 for breeding some of our June lines! And I want to let everyone know that except for my Ambassador line, which was awarded to Stagazer_7, the eggs I bred for June will now be offered in the lineage gifting thread as well as here, so please PM me asap if you would like one. wink.gif

And NOW, it's time to ask for volunteers to breed our July lines! The Trek birthdays we are breeding to honor this month are:

Vaughn Armstrong (Admiral Forrest/Enterprise)--Mixed Races line (being bred by Stagazer_7)

Jay Chattaway (Music Scores: STTNG/STDS9/STV/STENT)--Theme Song line (being bred by Trekwriter)

Dominic Keating (Malcolm Reed/Enterprise)--Armory line (being bred by Stagazer_7)

France Nuyen (Elaan Of Troyius)--Kirk's Women line (being bred by Trekwriter)

Linda Park (Hoshi Sato/Enterprise)--Languages line (being bred by Trekwriter)

Patrick Stewart (Captain Picard/STTNG)--Captain's line (being bred by Stagazer_7)

Nana Visitor (Major Kira/STDS9)--Bajoran line (being bred by Stagazer_7)

Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher/STTNG)--Boy Genius line (being bred by Erob13)

Celeste Yarnall (Martha Landon/STTOS)--Innocent Yeoman line (being bred by Erob13)

Post here or PM me in the next 24 hours to volunteer to breed one or more of these lines to gift at the end of July!

Edited by trekwriter

Welcome aboard, Ytak. smile.gif

Would you care to help us with the July breeding lines?

(Check my earlier post, please.)

ohhh my goodness. this is a PERFECT idea. And while it sounds like I may be a little young (just working on hatching my first babies now!) I do want to participate as soon as I can. So some of mine may be named as such, and perhaps maybe someone will someday pass me along an eggie/hatchling so I can also carry on their lineage. <3 (of course i wont bite/kill/freeze/etc it)

Welcome, Girlgamerjen! smile.gif

I will add you to the participant list.

Eggs are given away here all month long, but if you scroll up a bit you can see a list of some special eggs being gifted at the end of July as well.

<3 alright. I have my first little girl (i assume female because, while she's ungendered yet... -all- my hatchies that have genders are female.. /sigh) for a lineage....

uhura nyota - I know the name isnt terribly original or anything, but I thought it was just perfect, considering what her name means and all.

If she turns out to be a BOY... well, I'd take suggestions, but I think I'd like to name her something to do with Cochran, since he was kinda a dreamer too, coming up with warp drive and all. <3

i think ideally i'd love to mate her with like, a spock beta (after the movie, since they finally gave her first name in it). it'd be even more awesome if he were a nebula. but i'd have to catch one of them first! (And if I can get that done, I think it'd be so perfect I'd HAVE to gift out their eggies to you guys!)

edited in: Well, I was given a very pretty nebula hatchie Nyota Beta-Prime. She is a girl. I dont know what gender my daydreamer is, so if he's male, He'll be my Mister Spock. Unless I happen upon a male nebula.

And yes, Ill take requests for their babies.

Edited by girlgamerjen

I'm a horrible, horrible person. I love puns. I will have to continue this pun-tastic Star Trek line.

I'm a horrible, horrible person. I love puns. I will have to continue this pun-tastic Star Trek line.

That's fantastic, I love it! biggrin.gif

Free Trekkie from my Changeling lineage (Magi x Lumina 3rd gen). Please give it a Trekkie name. wink.gif

Lineage

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Alright, my cousin and I tried something. I bred Nyota and Spock, they gave me a daydream egg. I knew I wasnt going to really have room for an egg (seeing as how I am still trying desperately to get myself some BSA eggs so I can properly breed and gift my babies), so she waited in the AP and refreshed over and over and caught the result.

Unfortunately, I somewhat dragged her into it and she isnt much of a treckie! So she asked me to come on here and ask if anyone would like it. She doesn't have a magi either, so you'll have to grab something (anything off the AP wll work, if she doesnt like it, she'll just release it) and trade with her. You can PM me the tradelink if you want, and ill have her exchange when she's over for our family BBQ.

Nyota-Spock Beta-Prime Eggie

I'd see a ton of pillows, like an even gen thing... as a hoard of tribbles. lol.

Hmmmm. *ponders collecting pillows and renaming the guardians* That is something to consider. However, I am fond of giving my guardians amusing names. biggrin.gif

My lines are progressing pretty decently:

The Bajoran line is complete - lineage (as soon as I get a Magi from my Changeling line I'll combine the two into a 4th gen Magi x Lumina checker, so these will become available to anyone who wants one as well <3)

The Armory line is halfway done - lineage (I need to breed a RB 3rd gen checker mate for this trooper)

The Mixed Races line is also halfway done - lineage; I need a Baloon mate for it, but got a Harvest instead (the dragons will get their Trekkie names soon too of course wink.gif )

I've made the least progress with my Captain's line, but it's still coming along nicely - I've currently got this 2nd gen Ember and am waiting for its mate to hatch (I've yet to see if I'll have enough time to make a 4th gen out of this line, if not it'll be a 3rd gen)