trekwriter

The Star Trek Lineage

I've prepared a thorough report on my breeding (with graphs ans statistics and a funny picture at the end)... sadly, Cmdr. Data's cat ate it, so here's a short version. tongue.gif

My first Enterprise AU 3rd gen is here: lineage

The other pair didn't feel like giving me an egg this week and Damar the Spitfire still shows no interest in Kanar the Skywing - I'm starting to have some doubts in Damar's devotion to Kanar in the show. xd.png So far, Iloja of Prim remains alone - hopefully not for long. ^^

@trekwriter: Those are beautiful! <3

Edited by stagazer_7

My purebred Star Trek Nebula lineage hasn't really grown, lacking CB nebulas. However, I got her (gold tinsel stair with CB green nebula mates) as a present, and since both Kirk and Spock are CB green nebulas, I decided to continue the line a bit - with her and her child, hopefully another female: egg.

@trekwriter: You were right - I simply love these as well. They're all just so pretty! wub.gif You do realize, that now after I've whitnessed all of this lovelyness I'm going to have to ask you to breed some of these for me too. tongue.gif

Yeah, I was a little fearful of combining Swallow- and Whiptails, but now I like how the lineage's turning out. IDIC indeed! xd.png

*sends female vibes to TurelieTelcontar lovely Tinsel*

I have a Star Trek eggie for anyone interested - it's a 2nd gen Spitfire from my Spitfire/Skywing Children of Cardassia lineage. I needed a Skywing for my planned 3rd gen, but got a Spitfire instead, so I figured I'd offer it here in hopes it'll find a home on someone's scroll. smile.gif

2nd gen's lineage - Take me home!

And Glinn Damar finally stopped being lazy and gave me an egg.

I've really needed the eggslot, so after a couple of hours wait, I had to let the little Spitfire go - but if anyone wants a 2nd gen, let me know and I'll be happy to breed one for you next week. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

spock4ever1409 I like her! That is a very good start!

I have some new Trekkie dragons, but I am too lazy to post links and such, but Benjamin Sisko/Jennifer Sisko and Chakotay/Valerie Archer have been producing many babies! Also I do have this baby which I am very happy with this little babysmile.gif

If anyone wants a 2009 V-day dragon from this lineage, just PM me. I have two dragons from that lineage (parents used to be Dr. McCoy and a Trekkie Valentine, but the names were erased:( ) named Annika Hansen and Borg Queen of Star Trek. Just send me a PM!

Is this a good start? It is one of my only clean lines. It is a vulcan line:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lkCfu

Very nice! I have not been very active with my Trek dragons but will try to give all the lines a look to start up again after the Valentine craziness. I also started collecting White dragons and with the intent for their focus to be Vulcans and logic, and have picked up good names to use with those lines as well.

@Erob13 - how about we meet back here in two weeks, and we'll both have our links together? smile.gif (I finally put a list together for approved descriptions, and this may be about the same size. xd.png)

I think I am joining this lineage because how surprised was I when I was able to name my Nebula, Jadzia Dax =)

http://dragcave.net/view/ApTs2

That's a great catch! I know it's one of the names I tried for along the way, so your timing was perfect. Welcome! I think you must belong here! smile.gif

That's a great catch! I know it's one of the names I tried for along the way, so your timing was perfect. Welcome! I think you must belong here! smile.gif

lol thx

I actually looked up the name afterwards to see if I spelled it right

New Trekker dragons are here!

http://dragcave.net/view/171i8

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v0fLB

http://dragcave.net/lineage/umJPE

Feel free to PM me with breeding requests. smile.gif

@Ghrowl--welcome aboard!

@Spock4ever1409--good going on your breeding! @Erob13--that's a cute idea for your Splits, too. wink.gif

@Dragongrrl--sounds like a great plan!

Okay here is the list dragongrrl! The following are some of my new Star Trek dragons. As always if you see a pairing you like, just let me know and I'll breed them for you!

Splits: Along with Gilderoy and Quirinus Zerit, Tonks and Fluer Zerit, Ron and Harry Zerit, Lucius and Draco Zerit, Padfoot and Prongs Zerit, Rufus and Cornelius Zerit, Captains Kathryn and Erika, Captains James and Jean Luc, and Captain's Prerogative... Captain's Honor

Blacks (new ones, I have lots of ST black dragons smile.gif ) : Ilena Lannister, The Cardassian of Cardassia, Darth Sybok, Voyager 9, Darth Nexus, Brother Sisko, Sister Sisko, Sisko Jr

Bluna: Enterprise Klingon

Chicken: Computer Voice

Vine: Romulan Cat Thuwed, Spirit Guide

Dark Myst Pygmy:Khan Hernandez

Dorsal: Forever Boldly Going Stark, B'Elanna Torres Paris (going to get another CB frill, probably red, and get a Tom/B'Elanna line going)

Flamingo: IKS Ch'Tang

Magi: Traveler Ecki, The Caretaker

Moonstone: Thebe Moon

Nebula: Mystical Warp Field3, Shimmering Night Sky3

Pillow: Tribble of DOOM

Shallow/Magikarp: McCoy Magikarp

Sunset: Borg Oang

Swallowtail: Twotailed Twin Nacelle

Tinsel: Whom Roddenberry Thuweds, Golden Galaxy of Mine

Thunder: Commander William T Riker

Waterhorse: Bonnie Talas Grady

I haven't decided on my V-day dragons' names yet, but something involving Troi and her chocolate is definitely a possibility:)

Edited by Erob13

xd.png Nice! You really did a great job, so I will get mine all together as well. Please give me up to six more days, though, because I did say two weeks, and I'm helping with a major thread and lineage revamp on The Peppermint Effect.

I was very surprised though, to see Frills listed in your post. blink.gif I would give anything to have a Frill! wub.gif Well, your Frills are my Purple Dorsals! xd.png But we will talk more soon, because I have Paris Purple Dorsals, too, and Dark Paris has a description which tells how the Klingon Dorsals came to value the Paris Family name. <3

Not frills, I meant Dorsal lol I was thinking Dorsal fin dragon and typed frill. Thanks for catching that:P

Post a link to that! That sounds like a very good description. Klingons embracing Paris? That's very intriguing!

Not frills, I meant Dorsal lol I was thinking Dorsal fin dragon and typed frill. Thanks for catching that:P

Post a link to that! That sounds like a very good description. Klingons embracing Paris? That's very intriguing!

I posted it before, but the thread has been wiped since then, so here's his link, Dark Paris. While he is not a CB, he was one of my first four dragons, and his ancestry is from tjekan's Paris family, so I included a touch of all that in his description. ~ More later! ~ <3

The other day I've caught something relevant to our interests - Nog the Cheese dragon! Serously, check his code, it's really Nog - i've decided to name him Nog the Ferengi. smile.gif

Also bred 2 more Trek dragons - the last 3rd gen I need for my Enterprise Mirror Universe line and the final 2nd gen I need for my Children of Cardassia lineage. :3

Yay, my Enterprise Mirror Universe line is finally done - behold!

Since it's a mirror universe, the genders have been swapped. smile.gif PM me if you'd like me to breed you an egg.

I also have an 3rd gen egg available from my Children of Cardassia lineage (I needed a Skywing, but got this little one istead). Free to a good home - here's also its lineage.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by stagazer_7

Thanks for giving the Trekkie Spitfire a home trekwriter, hopefuly I'll have a 4th gen ready to offer on the thread soon. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Seeeeew...hewow

I had been hoping there was a lineage for this!

I've certainly seen you around trekwriter, but who would have known we had such a common interest xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d9Ejc

Unfortunately, the baby is not mine right now...but I own the 2nd gen 'rents and half of the CBs... I'm looking for anyone who has a male silver and even a white that is Trekkie-themed X3 It's easy to do witht the BBWs because so many things go with them, including canopies I'll be sneaking in. But it'll be pretty, for sure.

....I hope xd.png