trekwriter

The Star Trek Lineage

VERY nice, Stagazer_7! I'd love an egg from that line. smile.gif Any ideas for us to do new projects?

Thanks - I'll try for an egg as soon as my pair comes off their cooldown. smile.gif Hmm, lineage ideas... maybe something like a division themed lineage (Science division lineage, Command division lineage...) - it'd be a fun challenge to use dragons whose colors fit each department.

Thanks - I'll try for an egg as soon as my pair comes off their cooldown. smile.gif Hmm, lineage ideas... maybe something like a division themed lineage (Science division lineage, Command division lineage...) - it'd be a fun challenge to use dragons whose colors fit each department.

This actually sounds pretty interesting. o:

Ideas....perhaps a lineage with names of (or based on) different Starship classes? :s (Apollo, NX, Constitution, etc...)

*pokes thread*

So I finished one of my little projects this month... here is final result. c: (I'm doing another with PB Nebulae but they've been trolling me by coloring wrong >_>)

I have a sibling to the Ultraviolet I linked to above. If anyone wants it feel free to PM me :3

And now, an update post:

Welcome aboard to Aquaelie, Whitebaron and Wolfsong442! biggrin.gif All of you are doing a great job with your lines!

I like the idea of a breeding project for the different divisions.

Uniform colors in the various series are all different, so this could make for more breeding possibilities than it seems at first glance. wink.gif

Any volunteers to head the different divisions? biggrin.gif

I would love to participate~ I have two Nebula dragons, both second-gen, with the names Picard and Crusher. They make hatchlings like this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9BaTP

If anybody wants to get one of these, stick me on a PM list somewhere, I'll be happy to trade and give some away. (:

Is anyone interested in a Star Trek cool code? I picked up http://dragcave.net/lineage/mrKym from the cave. He's still on cooldown but if anyone wants him drop me a PM with a dummy trade. Please don't offer anything I will feel guilty about dumping to the AP wink.gif

So I'm almost finished with one of my lineage projects (My Nebbies were rather uncooperative >>). I got an egg from my 3rd Gen pair, but she colored wrong (I needed Green or Red).

Anybody here interested in adopting her? If so, shoot me a PM. ^^ Little one now has a new home.

Edited by Aquaelie

I'm not much into lineage-ing apart from not inbreeding, but I just have to say: I love Star Trek! I've seen all five series and all the movies. Dressed up to see the new one. smile.gif

My nebulas all have Star Trek names, along with my Hellfire Wyvern female, my black, and my skywing. The black and skywing are ones I made up for my own characters.

~LKG

P.S. I hope that wasn't against the rules. I just didn't think I'd find more trekkies on here.

LipizzanerKgirl, are you sure you don't want to join us? biggrin.gif

I might, but I don't know much about dragon lineages. Right now I'm just collecting a male and female from as many breeds as I can. It can be hard to breed when you have an egg limit.

Found good home!

Welcome to the world, Transwarp Coil laugh.gif

Any happy Trekkers interested in this Trek offspring?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fvCj1

PM me if you'd like her or him; I'll provide a transporter cool.gif .

Edited by SecondStarToTheRight

Greetings to one and all! biggrin.gif

I just wanted to stop by this morning and let everyone know why I have not been into the thread. Here are the bullet points:

1) Son was in a car accident (don't worry, he's okay, even after being thrown through a car window. Things just took awhile to settle down).

2) My husband and I started a new business.

3) In the meantime, I've been trying to catch up on all the new releases we've missed!

BUT I am back as of today and will be catching up with everything over this weekend.

Thanks for sticking with the lineage--everyone here is awesome and I love you all! biggrin.gif

yIghoSDo' !

("Go onward with fortune" in Klingon) ... or 'good luck' !

biggrin.gif

Glad to have you back, hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Well this looks interesting! I read the OP and was confused, so how do I begin?

Do I just name a dragon 'Troi' and I have a Trek dragon?

Well this looks interesting! I read the OP and was confused, so how do I begin?

Do I just name a dragon 'Troi' and I have a Trek dragon?

I think that's pretty much it! Which is why I can manage it. tongue.gif