trekwriter

The Star Trek Lineage

Okay got a mystery hatchling to give away! 1-20! Please have the guess in asap! smile.gif grew up

Thanks Trekwriter for the pretty eggie!

Edited by Erob13

Who wants to win a mystery Trek egg? PM me a number between 1 and 10 by tomorrow morning and the closest person wins! biggrin.gif

Congrats to Dragongrrl, who was just awarded the latest mystery Trek egg! biggrin.gif

Stay tuned to this thread for more contests.

Congrats to Dragongrrl, who was just awarded the latest mystery Trek egg!  biggrin.gif

Stay tuned to this thread for more contests.

Thank you, trekwriter! I am very pleased with my newest "acquisition!" biggrin.gif

ETA: The new baby has hatched, and I can't believe the name I tried was available - The First Rule of Acquisition. xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

Thank you, trekwriter! I am very pleased with my newest "acquisition!" biggrin.gif

ETA: The new baby has hatched, and I can't believe the name I tried was available - The First Rule of Acquisition. xd.png

I have your magi's brother Follow the Rules of Acquisition smile.gif Did I steal the name you had in mind?

@Dragongrrl--That's an awesome name! biggrin.gif

@LexxyMomma--looks like you're doing well, too!

@Erob13--hahaha, we're on a Ferengi kick these days, it seems. wink.gif

Glad everyone is having so much fun naming! biggrin.gif

Who wants to win a mystery Trek egg? PM me a number between 1 and 10 by tomorrow evening and the closest person wins! biggrin.gif

Greetings and Salutations, all! smile.gif

Who wants to win a mystery Trek egg? PM me a number between 1 and 10 by tomorrow morning and the closest person wins!

@Ferus--It's a funny thing about CB Metals...they happen when you least expect them. Don't give up! smile.gif

Congrats to Erob13, who won the Trek mystery egg this morning! biggrin.gif Stay tuned to this thread for more giveaways. wink.gif

I'd like to join this project please. At the moment, I plan on naming all my Nebulas after Star Trek characters and "Star", unforuntely I only have two CB males (Kirk's Star and Spock's Star), but I'm hoping that my newest egg will turn out female...

How are the rest of you doing with your breeding/catching?

Well, my cb nebula turned out female, but the first mating with Kirk produced no egg, and since then I've got a silver tinsel with blue female nebulas in the lineage, and she's also a possible mate for him. And with new releases and seasonal change, it's a bit slow going at the moment. But once I've got eggs for myself, I'll restart on collecting more cb nebulas.

So, since I bred my silver tinsel with a purple, instead of using the fertility (I was using my phone and misclicked), I bred Lori Ciani with James Kirk, and have now my first egg from CB Star Trek parents:

lineage

Edited by TurelieTelcontar

Nice, TurelieTelcontar! smile.gif

I haven't thought about Lori Ciany in years--I wonder who else here remembers this character? Anyone want to guess who she is?

definitely thinking of doing this one as well! all these challenges i'm about to become addicted to!

lori. wow, there's a name i haven't heard in forever. "the lost years", all but a faded memory!