trekwriter

The Star Trek Lineage

Awesome naming there, Erob13! smile.gif

Can't wait til everyone's Sunstone and Moonstone dragons grow up as well. smile.gif

Hi! Can I join? I've only got two Star Trek names on my scroll right now (but lots of other SciFi ones biggrin.gif ). They aren't caveborn or Star Trek lineaged. Is that okay? Not sure how all this works, but hoping my two Trekkie dragons are welcome. biggrin.gif

use lineage links please Worf

Pink Seska

Edited by rubyshoes

cleaning

edit: cleaning complete

Edited by rubyshoes

use lineage links please Worf

Pink Seska

how do i do the link you need? (I'm not very computer savvy) huh.gifblink.gif

Sorry!

how do i do the link you need? (I'm not very computer savvy) huh.gifblink.gif

Sorry!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/I2eT For Worf. Just click on his image and when it brings up his page, the option is there to view lineage. Click on lineage and it takes you to the lineage page and you can copy/paste the lineage page.

I have a PB Star Trek hatchling for anyone. Just PM me a number 1-20 and whoever is closest gets it!

I'm giving the hatchie away tomorrow evening, so get your guess in by then!

(I'm stealing your method Trekwritter:) )

Edited by Erob13

Congrats to LexxyMomma for guessing closest! She won the PB hatchie!

(The person who guessed 6, I deleted the post when I was clearing out my full inbox and forgot who it was. You weren't closest, the number was 13, but I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't forget about you:) )

(The person who guessed 6, I deleted the post when I was clearing out my full inbox and forgot who it was. You weren't closest, the number was 13, but I wanted to make sure you knew I didn't forget about you:) )

LOL. Think that was me. I'd dreamt "The number is 51." Then woke blearily, told hubby that the number was 51. Needless to say, he was amused.

Then I saw your post, decided that it meant to add 5 and 1, lol. What can I say? biggrin.gif

Congrats, LexxyMomma!

Thats hilarious simkim:) Sorry to have deleted your pm. The reasoning was pretty good behind 6, so I give you props for that lol

Thats hilarious simkim:) Sorry to have deleted your pm. The reasoning was pretty good behind 6, so I give you props for that lol

Shrug, I've deleted stuff I didn't mean to, so can't grieve over 'em, lol.

Thanks for the props. biggrin.gif I just made a new Star Trek kiddie. A harvest female CB by the name of Kes 'I. Thought her interest in the airponics made harvests and terraes perfect for her. biggrin.gif I went with harvest because to me, she harvests knowledge, plants, friends, and love.

thank you!! I love my little "Naomi Wildman"!!! laugh.gif

Cute!!! If it had gendered male, I'd have thought "Phlox", lol lol lol.

Congrats on your new baby and a great name choice! <3

Okay I have another pretty eggie to give away! 1-20 again.

Have your numbers in by 1pm cave time tomorrow for a chance at the Trek egg!

Edited by Erob13

Congrats to Trekwriter for winning the ST egg! Whoo, giveaways!

It is sweet of you two to do the giveaways. Personally I would love it if you posted a lineage link for them.

Thanks Linda4atc:) I like to spread the Star Trek love.

This is the first one, and this is the second one.

Ooo I like that second one, its pretty with the sunsong x snowangel combo. Cool names. I have an all seasonal even-gen Deep Space 9 lineage (with two sets of non star trek caveborns from the AP). My cousin and I are also working on even-gen ocherdrake Star Trek dragons. Mine are names of the shows and hers are character names with Sir or Lady which she uses for all her dragons.

But neither of us have very much to show. She has gotten almost all males and I am busy with too many projects. LOL

Who wants to win a mystery Trek egg? PM me a number between 1 and 10 by tomorrow morning and the closest person wins! biggrin.gif

Just beaming in to announce that Erob13 has won the mystery Trek egg! biggrin.gif Stay tuned to this thread for more contests. biggrin.gif