love_alice

favourite bands ?.

Owl City has the most awesome music ever!!! smile.gif

Personally i like Shinedown, Owl City, and Stone Sour and not to forget the best band of all time Queen!

Edited by kittygrl

=o how could i forget skillet

Baaaaad Kittygrl. You can't forget Skillet./shot.

Muse have been my favourite band for the past 10 years xd.png

but my top 3 change between

muse (they stay at first obviously :3)

avenged sevenfold

alterbridge <-- please say someone else has heard of them!

and panic at the disco

What about linkin park?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So:

Linkin Park,

Muse,

Avenged sevenfold.

They are my top 3 bands :3

ONE DIRECTION <3

I was very recently introduced to them. By glozell on YouTube, to be exact.

No words. Can describe. Them.

Liam, Harry, and Zayn are SO BEAUTIFUL.

They are just...delicious.

I'm usually not one for boy bands, but I was totally fangirling over them. I watched their video for What Makes You Beautiful a million billion times. I kept replaying, replaying, replaying.

<3

Oh my goodness, I. love. you.

But... you forgot Louis and Niall :c ... They are all beautiful, not just those three.

I'm glad to say I was able to attend the last concert of their Up All Night American Tour, and it was AMAZING! :3

I'm usually not one for boybands either, but I'm totally obsessed with them. I'm actually listening to their Up All Night Album right now.<3

and panic at the disco

Yes. This. I have loved Panic! At The Disco for so long! I got to see them in concert a few years back, it was awesome!

Edited by angelkay

Uhh, has anyone ever heard of Son Of Dork? Or NeverShoutNever? How about The Ready Set? They're definately all of my favorite bands.

Baaaaad Kittygrl. You can't forget Skillet./shot.

OTHER PEOPLE LIKE SKILLET biggrin.gif

I'm really into Mumford and Sons, The Killers (New albums for both coming out!) And Of Monsters and Men...and lots more. Oh yeah, I got to see the black keys live!

Oh my goodness, I. love. you.

But... you forgot Louis and Niall :c ... They are all beautiful, not just those three.

I'm glad to say I was able to attend the last concert of their Up All Night American Tour, and it was AMAZING! :3

I'm usually not one for boybands either, but I'm totally obsessed with them. I'm actually listening to their Up All Night Album right now.<3

Must say, I love One Direction too happy.gif Lucky you got to go to their US Tour...

I do like One Republic, Coldplay, The Fray and Oasis too. I like Green Day and Linkin' Park but I don't listen to them much anymore [guess I have to go back in time and get a nostalgia attack xd.png].

I Like Buddy Holly And The Crickets And The Beatles.

Small selection:

Porcupine Tree

Der Fall Böse

The Ocean

Kaizers Orchestra

Negura Bunget

Burial

Pink Floyd

Devin Townsend

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

Just love them. smile.gif

Haven't seen anyone's favorite bands being The B52s or The Men at Work, my two most favorite bands...

I also like to listen to Three Doors Down and Depeche Mode.

Three days grace, Chevelle, Tool, Hollywood Undead, Enigma, Katy Perry, Linkin Park, Disturbed, STP... I can't really choose. I love allot of different music xd.png

My favorite bands would be VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, Depeche Mode, Neuroticfish, Plastic Tree, Yousei Teikoku, Bullet For My Valentine, Linkin Park.

Sleeping with Sirens, We Came as Romans, Staind, Seether, Falling in Reverse, to name a few xd.png

Three Days Grace - But I don't listen to them now as much as I used to.

Evanescence -I had this huge Evanescence-crazy phase a few weeks ago. My mom's liked them since 2003, so I was always familiar with them.

Florence and the Machine -A few of my friends introduced me to FATM, and I had to hear more from them. They are amazing if you like their style. Even if you don't listen to them, you may have heard of them, or you probably know Florence Welch's voice since a lot of FATM songs appear in advertisements and movies, and Florence Welch also sings in that song with Calvin Harris (they're not Pop, though).

Of Monsters and Men -I first heard their songs on the radio, and they're really good. I like their music.

Halestorm -I just started listening to them a few weeks ago. They are probably the only thing that plays on my iPod now. A lot of Evanescence fans were talking about them, so I decided to check them out. I thought they'd be similar to Ev, but they're not. I actually think they're so much better, personally, even though they haven't been around for quite as long.

Skillet -I really like Skillet. I have to get around to listening to them more often!

Imagine Dragons -They are probably one of the only bands on Pop radio that isn't actually considered Pop. They have some really great songs.

Within Temptation -I like them, all my friends listen to WT so I decided to as well. But I don't like them as much as I like Evanescence (since I hear a lot of people saying they're similar).

My favourite band has got to be Marianas Trench.

It might just be in england, but not many people know about them - yet their style is so awesome, I can't believe they're not more famous. It's like a mix of rock, pop, electro and scene music.