Pendulum

Fatboy Slim

Muse

Iglu&Hartley

Bowling for Soup

The Bloodhound Gang

could go on but bored of typing

why is everyone wemo's on this forum?

What does that have to do with the bands we like?

My favorites are:

Green Day

Bullet For My Valentine

The Cruxshadows

The GazettE

Tokio Hotel

Fall Out Boy

Drowning Pool

Panic at the Disco

AFI

And a lot more...

In no particular order:

Disturbed

Lostprophets

.38 Special

Yellowcard (first album only)

Whitesnake

Foreigner

Boston (gets old really fast though)

Def Leppard

Guns n' Roses

Metallica

Pat Benatar

Kansas

Quiet Riot

Van Halen

Hammerfall

I like some more than others, but those are the ones coming to me right now and I don't really feel like going through my iTunes library.

Southern/softer rock in the mornings, certain times, etc. Then there is the harder stuff that I can't find enough of.

Oh and in response to a post above me somewhere....(too lazy to quote it)

My music choices do not reflect my personality or me at all. IRL people will ask if I like Classical, like Bach, etc. >.< Then I tell them two of my favorite songs and watch them gape. Last person that asked me wouldn't believe me that Indestructible by Disturbed was in my iTunes library. xd.png The other one I like to mention is 4 AM Forever, which most people have never heard of, by the Lostprophets. tongue.gif

Edited by spyro76

I love Rammstien there awsome. I also love... Drowning pool,Linkin Park( Witch is a real park in New York),Evanescense,Green Day, Fall Out Boy,and Nikkle Back. I love all of these above.

3 doors down=AWESOME SAUCE <3

train=awesome sauce

trans siberian orchestra (instumental)=mostly awesome sauce

trans siberian orchestra (singing)= not awesome sauce

Some of my favorite bands are:

Within Temptation

I Fight Dragons

Linkin Park

Globus

VNV Nation

Three Doors Down

Crush 40

Genesis

There's a bunch of others, but I'm not going to type them all down. These are just my very favorites.

I LOVE My Chemical Romance.

Within Temptation. (Sp?)

And Green day is a close tie with Within Temptation(Sp?)

Edited by Ryuu2

3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, Green Day, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Voltaire...

Just to name a few.

Adding more.

Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, and Alesana.

Favorite band out of all of these is Disturbed.

Tool

A Perfect Circle

Nine Inch Nails

Depeche Mode

Rammstein

Metallica

Megadeth

Alice in Chains

Dead Kennedys

The Clash

David Bowie

Soundgarden

Audioslave

Marilyn Manson

that's a lot... but TOOL and Nine Inch Nails are pretty consistently high up there.

Oh god favorite bands, lets see

Nightwish

Tool

Slipknot

As I lay Dying

All That Remains

Metallica

Uh Huh Her

Tegan and Sara

The list goes on and on, but these are my tops.

Here is my list on FaceBook which I have not updated in forever.

(+44), 3 Doors Down, 311, AFI, Atreyu, Audioslave, Blink 182, Bowling For Soup, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Death Cab For Cutie, Def Leppard, Disturbed, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, Goldfinger, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Incubus, Jack Johnson, Jimmy Eat World, John Mayer, Keane, Linkin Park, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Micheal Jackson, Modest Mouse, New Found Glory, Nirvana, Oasis, Pearl Jam, Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rise Against, Sick Puppies, Smashing Pumpkins, Snow Patrol, Stone Temple Pilots, Sugarcult, Sum 41, Superpowerless, Taking Back Sunday, The Beatles, The Bravery, The Fray, The Killers, The Offspring, The Presidents Of The Unites States Of America, The Strokes, Third Eye Blind, Thrice, U2, Weezer, Yellowcard

I'm sure some need to be removed, and some added, but close enough.

Add the following:

Cage The Elephant

We Versus The Shark

Giraffes? Giraffes!

Alice In Chains

Tool

Bush

Beck

Billy Talent

Cake

Eve 6

Harvey Danger

Muse

Radiohead

Seether

Streetlight Manifesto

Reel Big Fish

In no particular order.

Panic!, I mean Panic at the disco, Linkin Park, Muse, All Time Low, Owl City(only like one song), many others but mostly rock. donw with miley cyrus! and those other dumb people!

trasns siberian orchestra (only the pieces that DONT have voices aka i like the instrumentals)

train (most songs)

3 doors down (all time fav)

Nightwish, Scatman John (R.I.P. sad.gif), Creed, Theft, Jimmy Eat World

My top 5, in order of how much I like them.

-A Skylit Drive

Fantastic band. If you like hardcore and such. The singer has a beautiful voice, really high for a guy. If you like bands like Alesana, AFI and Chiodos you'd like them. Super sweet guys too, they are just so amazingly nice. Awesome live.

-AFI

Their newest stuff, not so awesome. But everything else is brilliant. Havok is a genius when it comes to lyrics

-Blaqk Audio

Davey and Jade from AFI making electronic music. It's so good.

-Lady Gaga

I just love Lady Gaga. She's got such a good voice. Her songs are so catchy. And her videos are fantastic!

-Train

Love this band. Their songs are so well written and catchy. They make me feel a lot of emotion when I listen to them. I love the singer's voice too. Their songs mean a lot to me personally, so, yes. Especially "If It's Love". Oh goodness that song is, is just beautiful.

- A Kidnap In Color/Famous Like You

These guys are a local band from my area. They just changed their name to Famous Like You... I liked their older music (and name). But they're still really good! They put on a great live show and their singer Davey has a reeeeeeally amazing voice. Their song "Leave The Light On" literally makes me cry. It's the most beautiful sad song I've ever heard.

- 30 Seconds to Mars

The drums.... Love the drums. Jared has a great voice. And the songs always have cool, existential lyrics about the universe.

- MONORAL

A Japanese band that sings in English. The singer is Japanese and Moroccan and the bass player is Japanese and American. They have really good songs with great basslines. Anis (singer) has SUCH a powerful, deep voice for such a beautiful man... *__*

- Breathe Carolina

Screamo/Electronic. Haha. I love the two guys who are this band. They're really nice and their music is just fun to listen to.

- BUCK-TICK

A Jrock band. They're very old, they've been around since like, 1984. They've got a lot of different styles in their music. I love the singer's voice. Atsushi Sakurai is... he's just amazing. Great bass too. They've just got interesting music, and a great sound. I like their music because it's more.... mature? Or something.

- MGMT

Love MGMT. Crazy, hippie, psychedelic music. I don't even know how to describe these guys... Different.

- Atavan

These guys are a smaller band from Michigan. Happened to catch them live once and was thoroughly impressed. Amazing singer. The lyrics are great. Good, solid rock/pop rock. Not too poppy either.

Yeah. I like music a lot. I go to a lot of concerts, or I used to. Not as much anymore. Those are just my favorite bands. I like so many more. Like Interpol, Jamie's Elsewhere, Cinematic Sunrise, The Alumni Club, MUSE, The Strokes, Meg & Dia, Rise Against, The Foo Fighters... Umm... Just a lot of stuff.

Edited by Ulquiorra+Cuatro+Espada

Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, Catharsis, early Slayer, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Arch Enemy, Hypocrisy, Paco de Lucia...

EDIT: And Therion.

Edited by Fabulo

Panic!, I mean Panic at the disco

Panic is awesome, Brendon ftw! :3

And I also like 30 seconds to mars, Billy Talent, some Linkin Park songs aaand my beloved band on the second place: Bullet For My Valentine.

But my actual favorite band on the first of all places is, for some years now and will ever be: HIM.

I just love everything about this band, e.g. guitar, lyrics, these... melancholic and dark atmosphere, most awesome voice I've ever heard, melodies, they're from Finnland and Ville is the sexiest guy ever appeared on this world! biggrin.gif

The best songs (in ma opinion) are Ode To Solitude and Bury Me Deep Inside Your Heart, last one is perfect for... broken hearts.

Beck, Beirut, Breaking Benjamin and the musical "Razia's Shadow" by Forgive Durden is pretty much all I listen to lately. ^^;

I also like:

Linkin Park (their older music)

Rage Against the Machine

Coldplay

Staind (their older music)

Yellowcard

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Smashing Pumpkins

There is more, nothing else is really coming to mind at the moment though. >.>

Here are my favorites:

Papa Roach

Avenged Sevenfold

Marilyn Manson

Three Days Grace

Breaking Benjamin

Suicide Silence

Disturbed

\m/

Edited by Synner

So much good music, so many favorite bands......

Avenged Sevenfold

Rise Against

Green Day

Disturbed

Breaking Benjamin

Bullet For My Valentine

Papa Roach

Fall Out Boy

Good Charlotte

3 Doors Down

Mindless Self Indulgence

Muse

Three Days Grace

There's probably a lot more >.< Just can't think of them right now.

I like old bands...

Queen

Survivor

Def Leppard

Journey

Boston

Elton John

Aerosmith

Led Zeppelin

Beatles

Tom Petty

Pink Floyd

And some pop bands to day, but I'm too tired to list them.