love_alice

favourite bands ?.

what is your favourite band ?.

give me some good bands names to check outt !.

Edited by kiffren

No need to double post, eh; there's an edit button.

Well my favorite bands are...

Rise Against, AFI, Silverstein, Senses Fail, Escape The Fate, Arctic Monkeys, Green Day, Incubus, Alesana, The Beatles, etc.

In order of ♥.

Edited by brokenglass

Disturbed obviously xd.png but I also like StaticX, Dope, Shinedown and a few others

Rammstein

DragonForce

Drowning Pool

Within Temptation

(corrected "Drowning Poo" Type-o. xd.png)

Edited by Drakkoh

It's too hard to list all the bands I like. And my tastes are probably too varied to make a list people can identify with. There's just so much good music out there though! I can't stand it when people box themselves into one genre and refuse to listen to anything else. They miss out on so much!

I suppose my most recent obsessions have been jazz, blues and doom metal. I only recently discovered Deinonychus - I absolutely had to listen to them because THEY'RE NAMED AFTER A DINOSAUR and I LOVE dinosaurs! But anyway, they introduced me to doom metal.

Ever since Fallout 3 and Bioshock I've been interested in old jazz and blues. I bought a few of Billie Holiday's CDs, and I've been meaning to get some others from different musicians, but I always forget which ones I wanted by the time I get to the store D:

The Beatles.

Only they can write trippy songs about living magicly under the sea while breathing and running around with octopi in its garden.

Better known as 'Octopus' Garden'.

They have a varied tastes. Rock 'n' roll, the blues, jazz, phsychadelic, children's songs...

Oh, and Ringo Starr was the conductor in Thomas the Tank Train engine. (I always want to call it Thomas the Tank Engine...)

Actually, I'm a British music fan. Muse, The Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand are my favourite ones, though I listen to many others, it just depends on my mood.

I love Falling In Reverse, Escape The Fate, Senses Fail, Bring Me The Horizon, and Three Days Grace. I sort of like Green Day and Linkin Park.

Led Zeppelin.

I listen to tons besides them and may even forget about the Zep for a time, but once I find them again I'm reassured that they're my all-time favourite band. C=

I like Paramore, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin and Evanescence. biggrin.gif

Oh, that's many... Avril Lavigne, Aly & A.J, Ana Johnsson, Aerosmith, Breaking Benjamin, Breaking Point, Bullet For My Valentine, DragonForce, Delta Goodrem, Evanescence, Hinder, Hellogoodbye, Imogen Heap, Kamelot, Linkin Park, Mimikry, Metallica, Nightwish, Nickelback, Nordman, Riyu Kosaka, Roger Pontare, Sum 41, Sonata Arctica, Seether, Sunriese Avenu, Takida, The Exies, The Veronicas, The Exies, Within Tempation, Varnagel... And I hope as always that I haven't forgot any now...

But then I like som songs.. and songs from movies and animes..

Voltaire, Aya Hirano, Linkin Park, Dragonforce, Green Day, the Beatles, Hyadain, Drowning Pool.

I like other bands, but it all depends on my mood.

I like Kiss, Queen, Green Day, Aerosmith, Paramore, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Muse, AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac, Kings of Leon, Guns N Roses, Metallica, No Doubt, Weezer, Nirvana, The All-American Rejects, The Jimi Hendrix Expirience, Janis Joplin and Big Brother's Holding Company, Black Sabbath, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, 30 Seconds to Mars, Coldplay, The Counting Crows, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Modest Mouse, Owl City, Fleetwood Mac, Alice Cooper, The Killers, Heart, Van Halen, The Bangles, etc.

Although I like all of these bands so very much, I think my absolute favorite is tied between Queen and The Beatles.

Edited by SoraBbb

Sigur Ros

Týr

Extreme

Squirrel Nut Zippers

Alestorm

The Coasters

Muse

Big Bad Voodoo Daddies

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Dark Moor

Mägo de Oz

The Mahones

Tierra Santa

Saltatio Mortis

The Puppini Sisters

Battlelore

Archeon

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

Edited by Leidarendi

:|Paramore |Journey |MetroStation| TaylorSwift|Owl City|NeverShoutNever|StoryOfTheYear |Flyleaf |TokioHotel |Train |Beyonce |BoysLikeGirls| AvrilLavigne| BreatheCarolina |Cascada | EscapeTheFate |EyesSetToKill |FallOutBoy |HawthorneHeights |Jet| KatyPerry |LadyGaGa |LeonaLewis |Rihanna| TheAcademyIs |TheRedJumpsuitApparatus|The Used|All TimeLow|

&& More!! ninja.gif

Arctic Monkeys (British indie)

Cute Is What We Aim For (mainstream alternative)

HeyHiHello! (electronica)

Escape the Fate (screamo alternative?)

I'm not usually a band person (I usually prefer soundtracks/score), but there is one main exception- Oingo Boingo. Today, they seem criminally overlooked, at least where I live. They were a new wave band that lasted from 1981 to 1995. I could rant on about these guys forever, but I'd probably bore you all. If you're one for alternative-esque music, by all means give them a listen- they're the only successful new wave band I know that used a horn section in their songs.

I LOVE Trivium. Their so amazing. My other favorites are: Escape the Fate, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, The Blackout, and Bullet for my Valentine. Oh, reading what others typed: Rammstein, 3 Days Grace, and Breaking Benjamin. Forgot about those bands.

Edited by Hells_Deity

Feeder

Three Days Grace

Nickelback

[Maybe] Linkin Park

That might be it; other bands I listen to only have one or two songs I like. sleep.gif