Qwackie

Team Alucard

I would like to join in on the anti-sparkle.

Real Vampires do NOT sparkle. The closest they come to sparkling is when they are bedecked in the blood of a fresh kill, and said blood is glistening in the moonlight.

They are not kind, they are not fuzzy (unless capable of shapeshifting into such a form), but they can be civil when they chose to be.

I do like Hellsing's Alucard, as he is quite the funny a** b******, and he made me laugh from time to time in the 1st Anime, the bits of the manga I've glanced over, and the few OVAs I've seen. (And I will be using the links provided in this thread to watch more of them, oh joy of joys.)

Ah, but I have to say I love Sir Integra too. I couldn't tell her gender at first, but I thought s/he was hot. Didn't change my opinion after knowing she was female, just respect her more now.

And 'Police Girl' makes me laugh. I feel sorry for her, but at least in the OVAs she doesn't try to avoid eating/drinking blood for as long. That annoyed in the Anime.

But at heart, there's only one Alucard for me: Alucard, old school

Please tell me I'm not the only one who knows/remembers him?

PS: I'm also enraged that a FEMALE anythingGeode was named Alucard, but then that's why you come up with a surname for your dragon family/families.

Real Vampires do NOT sparkle. The closest they come to sparkling is when they are bedecked in the blood of a fresh kill, and said blood is glistening in the moonlight.

This brought me very many lulz and I agree with fervor. <3

But at heart, there's only one Alucard for me: Alucard, old school

Please tell me I'm not the only one who knows/remembers him?

user posted image

Just for you.

Sidenote: Am I the only one that always knew Integra was female?

Sidenote: Am I the only one that always knew Integra was female?

Yes.

I only started watching the anime of Hellsing yesterday and my god Alucard for the win!

Alucard would total kick Edwards sparkly backside, wipe the floor with his hair and then laugh. And if this was all done in the sunlight Alucard would probably kill himself laughing. I found a funny picture the other day tho, I just can't be bothered to find it. It was of Robi. His hand was in his back pocket and he looked kinda like he was in pain. The caption was

Sore? Probably because you sparkle so much.

Vampires don't sparkle

No buts about it. If anyone likes Twilight, I will duct tape you to a wall! *Pulls out shiney silver duct tape*

Vampires don't sparkle

No buts about it. If anyone likes Twilight, I will duct tape you to a wall! *Pulls out shiney silver duct tape*

But...I like Twilight sad.gif

But...I like Twilight sad.gif

*ducts tapes to wall and forces to read NightLight* Kidding Kidding! *untapes from wall and tosses Fortune an Edward Barbie doll*

*ducts tapes to wall and forces to read NightLight* Kidding Kidding! *untapes from wall and tosses Fortune an Edward Barbie doll*

Did you actually click the link? laugh.gif

An. Edward. Barbie. Doll? ohmy.gifblink.gif

Oh god. Save us all.

EDWARD MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE TWILIGHT! biggrin.gif

I am now joining this movement.

(I don't want a Zelos to die! ToS FTW)

Every time I see anything partaining to Twilight I feel a deep and nearly uncontrolable urge to hurt someone.

Is that normal?

Every time I see anything partaining to Twilight I feel a deep and nearly uncontrolable urge to hurt someone.

Is that normal?

Yes.

Awsome. happy.gif

Now that all that is settled I think I will go punch that blasted lab partner of mine. He is never on time. God honestly. -.-

You know what I would really like to see? A live action movie.

But who would play Alucard?

That would be pretty sweet, save for the uber-compression of storyline.

I dunno actors, so no idea there. :D

That might have to come up with a slighty new plot line. wink.gif Maybe more of a villain of the day thing? Either that or break it up into two movies, like what they did with Death Note.

I also want to see more about Integra's early years as the head of Hellsing. How does a thirteen year old girl control a 500 year old vampire?

Edited by Fortune86

Carefully.

*shot*

Regarding the circumstances he was brought out of the closet dungeon, I'd imagine the same way she commands him now, only a little less sure of herself and strict.

Villain of the Day would be sweet. But since it's so awesome, I'd want a sequel.

Or just make it a TV series.

...wait...

Circular train of thought goes in circles, derp.

Maybe we could have a prequel movie? Like a live action version of young Integra balancing vampire hunting, studying/school, being a member of the round table and controlling Alucard?

I'm sure Integra might have been home taught, but say she went to an actual school and Alucard followed her one day laugh.gif

Or is that too fanficy?

I hate Twilight!

I will join you!!!

Mwahahahahaaa!!

But, I like ummmmm..... Nosferatu, err I mean Utarefson more than Dracula. I mean Edward Cullen. I mean Dracula! DRACULA!