Qwackie

Team Alucard

Nuh uh. I don't see Alu/Seras at all. If Alucard had the hots for anyone it'd be Integra, but she'd never fall for him.

Well maybe she would, but she'd never admit it.

(White for possible spoilers? Does anyone even care? We've all seen it...)

There was something after she almost died when he asked her why she didn't just order him to change her and I could see that leading to a ship.

Idk, I kinda get the impression that Alu somewhat mocks her for being human, though she's his master and he obeys. blink.gif

Integra treasures her humanity. I can't blame her, I wouldn't want to be a vampire either.

I haven't read the manga, although I have read about it and I'm sure there is a scene when Walter transforms into a vampire and Alucard is pissed about him giving up his humanity.

Oh wow never heard of that. O_o Must look up the manga eventually.

There were a couple jokes about his being old and the whole Angel of Death (SO KICK ASS) thing.

There isn't one.

And we already know who would win in an Alucard v Anderson fight anyway.

There isn't one.

And we already know who would win in an Alucard v Anderson fight anyway.

Doesn't mean Anderson isn't an awesome character.

I'm only Team Anderson when I can giggle at how the Japanese version says amen. Otherwise, Team Alucard.

I'm only Team Anderson when I can giggle at how the Japanese version says amen. Otherwise, Team Alucard.

That is quite funny laugh.gif

...you're in. X3

Now discuss, Seras or Integra?

Because Hellsing is totally a romance.

Integra. You only have to read / listen to how Alucard talks to her to twig he has the hots for her.

Edited by Fortune86

Lmao@shirt.

Fortune, I STILL cannot see how you get Alu and Integra. Like I said somewhere before, it sounds more like he's mocking her than anything else to me, though he is loyal and knows she's boss.

Kinda like a ...yeah, you're in charge. But I still do basically what I want, know what you think, and can talk you into extreme violence. muahaha.

Oh god I want that Death Note shirt.

Edited by NixAyum

From Wikipedia

In Volume 8, Alucard addresses Integra with his own title, calling her Count after their reunion when a volume ago, there was a parallel of a past and present sequence of his longing to claim the woman he desires after a journey aboard a ship.

You can wikipedia Integra Hellsing for more information. It doesn't much on Alucard's page dry.gif

Baaah too many differences between the medias. @_@

...*slides far far away from Fortune*

dun let THEM hear you singing that. xd.png