Qwackie

Team Alucard

I thought about making a Hellsing RP, but then I figured everyone would want to be Alucard.

((I'm more of an Integra person myself tongue.gif))

Integra is cool. I did not expect the scene with Alucard in Rio. O_o

If I got into it I might want to be Seras, assuming it's based off the anime and not the OVAs. I don't think there are many RPers worthy of playing Alucard. tongue.gif And it does leave a hell of a lot of room for GM and such.

I didn't like the anime much, and am sad that all the sites I go on have taken Hellsing offa them. Baaaw.

I want the next episode of the OVA to come out already. We've hardly had any Alucard-action in the last few.

I want the next episode of the OVA to come out already. We've hardly had any Alucard-action in the last few.

Seriously, he's just like

"IIIIIII'M on a boat, floating in on a boat, taking mah tiiiiime floating in on a boat~"

*sings*

Row row row your boat

Gently down the stream

Merrily merrily merrily merrily

Life is but a dream

I don't actually see Alucard singing that....

The world would probably explode if Alucard started singing. ninja.gif

I dunno. I bet he has a good singing voice. I bet he wouldn't start singing along to Slayer or anything though laugh.gif

What sort of music would Alucard listen to anyway? Classical?

I'm actually leaning towards Classical. Yes, he's violent, but he's much more refined/dignified/what have you and is pretty calm when not brutally killing something. X3

Now the guy that busted into Hellsing and was all 'that beesh Integra I keel hurr' I can see listening to metal. Dick.

Classic Rock?

*shot*

But srs, we're trying to pin only onee kinda music to him. What's to say that when he's killing things he's metal and when he's chillin' he's a mellow classical?

That's probably it.

...or he listens to classical while on a killing spree. o3o I would lol.

Seriously, he's just like

"IIIIIII'M on a boat, floating in on a boat, taking mah tiiiiime floating in on a boat~"

Heheh.. This made me think of the Lonely Island song.. "I'm on a boat"

Ohohoho.. Red Lol'd.

It's quite funny to imagine Alucard singing that.. All gangsteer-ish.. Ehhheh..

Heheh.. This made me think of the Lonely Island song.. "I'm on a boat"

Ohohoho.. Red Lol'd.

It's quite funny to imagine Alucard singing that.. All gangsteer-ish.. Ehhheh..

Actually he might sing that, but in a creepy voice and only to freak his victims the hell out while he's killing them.

And maybe to upset Integra. Can anybody imagine her face should he start singing?

user posted image

THIS ONE THIS ONE THIS ONE.

Only without the hat.

One of my favourite pictures

For some reason it won't let me actually post it, but I can link to it.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute, but I lean more towards Seras and Alu really. Integra would, if not shocked speechless, possibly whoop his butt for trying anything she didn't order.

However I really want to see Seras throw a fit and go up to him and be all "JESUS CHRIST THEY WON'T STOP HITTING ON ME WILL YOU DO SOMETHING!?" "ok." secks.