Qwackie

Team Alucard

interesting... i like alucard alright and...well... helsing aswel. but i hate those sparkling vampires and that book...of sparkly evil! EDIT:wait.... where did the sparkles come from? do they actually sparkle? but i guess that doesnt matter.

Edited by silentmist

Looks like I'm late as always dry.gif Anyway, thank heavens that there are other sain people here who hate twilight. Although I've never watched Hellsing, it has been on my to watch list for some time. But seeing so many others seem to love it here maybe its about time I get round to watching it xd.png

Yes, go watch it.

There are two versions though. The first one consist of 30ish minute episodes that deviate from the manga and go off on a different story line (because the manga hadn't finished).

The second is the OVAs which stick to the manga plotline. The episodes are about 45+ minutes long and are still being released every few months or so. I think we are up to about episode 6?

I can see this battle now...

Edward: I will defeat you! *sparkle* I have an abusive relationship to get back to! *sparkle* Hiya! *tries to punch Alucard*

Alucard: *easily dodges punch* *laughs evilly* *shoots Edward through the head 10 times with the Jackal, then has the body eaten by his creepy hell-hound*

And the winner is ... Alucard!! (Like there was ever any doubt?)

because of the dracula vs. twilight thread... i actually decided to watch hellsing. it was pretty good smile.gif (i watched it on christmas eve and finished it christmas day xd.png ... wrong holiday much? LOLz)

Alucard = <3

Edited by silvermoonlightrider

Yes, go watch it.

There are two versions though. The first one consist of 30ish minute episodes that deviate from the manga and go off on a different story line (because the manga hadn't finished).

The second is the OVAs which stick to the manga plotline. The episodes are about 45+ minutes long and are still being released every few months or so. I think we are up to about episode 6?

Seven, four of which are in English (and should be watched as such), with two more on the way. The remaining three are not scheduled to be translated based on Geneon's demise in the good ol' US of A.

EDWARD.CAN.DIE.IN.A.HOLE.

JACOB.CAN.KILL.EDWARD.AND.COMMIT.SUICIDE.IN.THE.HOLE.

I FN HATE TWILIGHT!

I'm trying to watch Hellsing online, anyone know a good place for it?

Both of the OVAs/episodes strings pl0x?

I haven't checked YT (chronic disappoint with anime, I normally don't even bother), Hulu is blank and Veoh is all over the place.

I'm trying to watch Hellsing online, anyone know a good place for it?

Both of the OVAs/episodes strings pl0x?

I haven't checked YT (chronic disappoint with anime, I normally don't even bother), Hulu is blank and Veoh is all over the place.

httP://Animefreak.tv/ has Hellsing on it, I think.

I often find that animefreak doesn't work for me. Just in case it is the same for you, here is another place that has hellsing. I've never had a problem with this site: http://www.airdub.tk/

Ohmai Team Alucard has enlisted another one. Do like. ;]

I don't like the OVAs as much as the regular anime, but both are good.

...someone tell me Alucard/Seras is a big ship, please. I mean, she's a spazzy whiny brat in the OVAs (IMO) and a bit more mature in the anime, but her kicking the **** out of the scythe witch was pure awesome. I didn't like that FREAKING EVERYONE the one hitman was all over her though. Alu was also a little nicer compared to the OVA.

It honestly took me until the flashback with her father to figure out whether Integra was a boy or girl. ._. They called her Sir and Madam so I was like *flail* WTF IS IT.

Now I have to remember to check on the one to see when the next eps are added. Hope the Major dies without another damn monologue of warisepicwinohgodstfuidon'tcare.

I didn't like Seras too much at first either, but after that last OVA I'm warming up to her.

Who is Alucard?Anyway,as long as he'll get rid of Edward,he's my hero and I'll make a statue of him.Go team Alucard!

Who is Alucard?Anyway,as long as he'll get rid of Edward,he's my hero and I'll make a statue of him.Go team Alucard!

Wikipedia is your friend.

Up to OVA 7 I think. I liked the whole Seras face-grinding some chick against the wall until only half her head remained. That was pretty cool.

It honestly took me until the flashback with her father to figure out whether Integra was a boy or girl. ._. They called her Sir and Madam so I was like *flail* WTF IS IT.

Actually "sir" means someone who has been knighted.

Also I'm more of a fan of Father Paladin Anderson than I am of anyone else. Walter is pretty cool too. in fact, I like all the characters in Hellsing. But Anderson is my favorite.

All the characters are unique and have something about them that make them cool. Anderson is an insane religisophile who enjoys hacking vampires and whatnot apart. Also his smile is awesome.

user posted image

Alucard's smile is awesome too:

user posted image

JESUS HUGE IMAGE IS HUGE :|

I don't like Anderson. But I giggle like a maniac when he's on a big monologue about killing stuff and ends with AAAAAAAAAAAYYYMEN!

Walter IS awesome. No exceptions.

I swear! It wasn't that big when I started!

lol. Out of context here I come.

I thought about making a Hellsing RP, but then I figured everyone would want to be Alucard.

((I'm more of an Integra person myself tongue.gif))

Edited by Fortune86