Qwackie

Team Alucard

I think I'm one of the few people that still believes vampires are supposed to be monsters not dating material.

I'm sorry Anne Rice, the first few in the vampire chronicles were alright but you ruined the vampire genre overall, paving the way for Stephanie Meyers.

On a side note I am on team Edward...just Laurell K. Hamilton's Edward. Only character in her series I really liked but damn, that man was bad ass.

YOU JUST INSULTED MY MOTHER SO I DO NOT LIKE YOU

.... People might take you serious if you don't type in all caps all the time.

@ the twilight thing.

I likes that guy's writing until I saw the LoTR thing...

*is a nerd*

Edited by Qwackie

Hahah, I'm sooo in.

Anybody heard about that new Twilight parody called Nightlight?

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2009/11/02/...things-vampire/

I rofl'd. Edwart Mullen and Bella Goose.

Lolwut?

But anyway, even if the writers meant good for Twilight, I still hate Twilight more than ever. However I think I'll love Nightlight though... EdwardEdwart is definitely a nightlight, due to his sparkles

*is blind*

Hahah, I'm sooo in.

Anybody heard about that new Twilight parody called Nightlight?

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2009/11/02/...things-vampire/

I rofl'd. Edwart Mullen and Bella Goose.

Lolwut?

But anyway, even if the writers meant good for Twilight, I still hate Twilight more than ever. However I think I'll love Nightlight though... EdwardEdwart is definitely a nightlight, due to his sparkles

*is blind*

DO WANT.

My sister and I saw Nightlight in a bookstore, and we cracked up. Even the thickness of the book is satirical. The original Twilight has a huge crapload of pages, while Nightlight is barely more than a leaflet.

Do you think perchance we could, you know, given the name of this board and everything, switch from talking about our combined hatred of all things Twilight and starting posting about vampire this board is actually about?

Alucard.

user posted image

You know you love him happy.gif

Actually this one is my favourite

user posted image

He's so sweet when he's sleeping lol.

Edited by Fortune86

Looks like I'm late as always dry.gif Anyway, thank heavens that there are other sain people here who hate twilight. Although I've never watched Hellsing, it has been on my to watch list for some time. But seeing so many others seem to love it here maybe its about time I get round to watching it xd.png

Edited by Guardian_Angel

I was the same way.. After seeing threads like this, and a few epic Edward vs. Alucard banners.. I had to watch it.. I was not dissapointed, so.. By all means, watch it as soon as you can!

SPARKLING VAMPIRES!!! KILL 'EM!!!

*joins, then picks up a flamethrower hidden in her closet and goes out to find Edward*