Qwackie

Team Alucard

I saw it mostly because I was looking for it because you said something, but yesh, I saw it. :B

I think he'd be killing some sumbishes.

But if it was for real? I don't think she'd go for it.

On the off chance she's actually going for it, I don't think he'd care as long as it didn't interfere with their work.

And as long as the other guy didn't try bossing him around or hurting anyone.

Well the dude in question is a butler/demon, so I doubt she'd go for him anyway.

Interesting thought though, what kind of guy would she go for?

I mean, once Integra has died, unless she has a heir, Alucard is free. I doubt many people would like this idea. He's bound for a reason right? So what are her contingency plans for Alucard?

Probably train a protege and name him/her heir. If that counts, because they wouldn't be blood related to her. Or a convenient cousin comes in. Cue the OCs of fanfic. xd.png

...IS he bound to the family line, or just her because she was the one who woke him up? /doesn't remember

I think he's bound to the bloodline of Abraham Hellsing, (Integra's Great/ Grandfather) so whoever takes over has to be related to him.

jesus wants a hug (bump)

hellsing ultimate... still that same Alucard, same voice actor....... y u no choose Alucard *points at bella*