Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

I've only used it a few times but it has worked out every time.

Anyone else wonder if its possible to influence a purple dragon to be male? I'm going to try it some time. I suspect it will probably fail but I think it'll be fun. Just got to get some more pink dragons.

i think its not in there. It's just like if you had all unbreedables.

i think its not in there. It's just like if you had all unbreedables.

It's not. I wanted to try it once before, to see if anything interesting *coughneglectedcough* would happen, but the option to influence just isn't there. sad.gif

I have influenced many eggs and most have been successful, but there have been at least 2 that I can think of that did not gender the way they were influenced. So the success rate is pretty good, but not guaranteed.

I influenced my harvest eggs:

Male

Male

Female

Female

and they gendered:

Female

Male

Female

Male

So two failures, but still what I wanted, 2 and 2.  tongue.gif

Heh, I had that too. Rather unnerving seeing the first one gendering wrong... Until a second one did as well to even it out again. I did Male Female Male Female and got Female Male Male Female, though.

I also had at least one other gender wrong. So all told, out of probably 20-50+ influences, I've had at least 3, possibly 5-6, gender wrong anyhow. Which is a significant number, but still averages out to a decent success rate. So I can't complain too much.

I've used influence dozens of times since it became available and it failed only once and even then I'm not 100% sure I used it. o.o

So, this is one BSA that has an excellent success rate, even if it's not guaranteed. smile.gif

I hate to say anything and jinx myself... But I use it a lot and so far it has been 100%. smile.gif *pats pink dragons gratefully*

I had only one fail so far. I tried to balance the male/female ratios of my pinks, because the majority of them are males and I simply wanted to make my scroll look neater. It was okay though, I didn't go into depression. smile.gif

Yep, had it fail on a Pink no less. I needed a boy, got another girl. But that's the only instance so far and I've used it a bunch so I can't be too annoyed.

Yep, male influence failed on a pink egg. I really wanted another boy, and what do I get? Another girl.

Stupid girl pinks. xd.png

Ok well, I've just had an influence fail. However, this little girl (supposed to be a guy) was on my scroll, influenced, put onto my sister's scroll, then back onto mine. It really sucks because I needed a boy split, and now I'll have three girls. sad.gif Oh well...

I haven' even tried it yet... xd.png But I'll do it on the next vamp, since I only get females all the time..