Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Why yes. You did not. I wasn't going to bother you so I just decided to wait like always.

Gah! Stupid! *bangs head on desk* Stupid! I'm sorry Dash! That was terrible of me! You know how much of a scatter brain I am! And here I thought you were the busy one this whole time! *bangs head on desk again*

I am busy, its just I retreat to the games forum when left alone Key xd.png I need my babysitter, namely you

I'm so sorry! *repeats 'stupid', then head-desk routine a few more times*

Wait! Wha?! I was just slaping myself for not posting soon enough. It even inspired a name for one of my dragons (Slap Me xd.png). I'm the one that deserves a good slap.

sorries Key! >.< I was at an anime convention during the weekend and today I'm like, oh wait, I need to post in my own RP! DX

Edited by Kira1

Finally! I found time to get my post finished biggrin.gif I'll proimise and try to speed it up a bit.

.....I won't be on until somewhere Saturday...driving doesn't have internet xd.png how I wish it did!

I'm still struggling with how Mark should react to the news though. Is it all right that I might change him into a lone wolf Kira? He really has pretty good reasons to hate both the resistance and Dark's army. It would be kind of fun to have a new, third neutral party in the conflict.

Edited by Dashidragon

@dragonhatchling: hurry back! ^^

@Dash: That's fine with me. Though, didn't Mark want to speak with Ddraig? What ever happened to that? 'Cause someone has to come and tell Ddraig that Mark wants to speak with him otherwise he'll just leave him be because Ddraig doesn't know Mark wants to speak with him.

Yah, I'm working up to that, although Gaget will have his own ideas about taking Mark to see Ddairg (cause he is a lieing Jerkface~). I'm going to treat Gadget for a character as a bit if you don't mind that also. I haven't forgotten about Stick's dagger and I want to do a little scene with that. It would also explain why he left Mark alone in a cell for a while.

P.S. Gadget is the only one who knows that Mark wants to speak with Ddairg sso he is pretty much the only one who can do it.

Edited by Dashidragon

okey dokey, Dash. ^^

and lolz, i watched the first episode of pokemon again 'cause they have the episodes at pokemon.com. XD

I'm a pokemon freak, but I'm more for the games then the shows. The shows are kind of childish and repetitive.

I like the games better than the shows too. I have a lot of the games, even the old school red, blue, and yellow. And gold and crystal.

I just like the first season of pokemon where they actually battled and had serious drama. Like in the first episode, Ash stands up to all those spearows and its really dramatic with the lightening and such. The newest seasons don't have that. They repeat episode plot lines. it generally goes like this; they go to a new place, meet someone and learn what they do and start doing something, then team rocket comes for Pikachu, and Pikachu blasts them away. The end.

XD

I have blue. My sis had yellow but it broke, but mine still runs like clockwork.

Heartgold and Soulsilver D: Please come out in the U.S. soon

my blue and yellow work just fine. red's save battery died. luckily that one had been my brother's. xd.png

omg yes, i cannot wait for them to come out! a friend of mine already has one, but half of it is in Japanese. DX it looks so cool though.

I can't wait till they come out in my language. I couldn't stand it being in Japanese!

By the way, Carlie in Midsummer Shadows is hearing sarcastic humorous voices. I'm jealous of him.

Yes, in English would be nice. I can't read Japanese. >.< I know words in Japanese, but I spell them with English letters, not Japanese characters.

lolz, lucky Carlie. XD

Tell me about it *rolls eyes* I want to hear vioces that have watched The Excorsist too.

I suppose I should get working on some posts *skips off to do so*

Grrr.... Extremely bad news. My mom may be getting a pay cut at work, which means giving up some things. My dad is hinting at me having to give up the internet (which is no fair because he also hinted at me having to give up my Horseback Riding and all other things I love. Seriously, it sounds like I might be left with nothing at all to do except sit and stare at a wall). The pay cut isn't set in stone, but I'm just warning you guys that you MAY (extremely unlikely but...) be saying goodbye to Dash in a few weeks, or more likely seeing less of her. Just be ready for that ~

Nuus! Not Dash! No! Don't take her internet away!

Maybe somehow your parents could settle on cheaper internet service? Sure it won't be that great, but it's still internet. TT^TT I just don't want Dash to leave!

Its unlikely Kira that I'll leave completely but there is a very good chance my time on the internet will get extremely slashed. There will be a lot less of me. Still the chance that the pay cut won't go through so something to hold on to.