Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Ok, well my rp doesnt have that many people and it gets a little boring, so i would love it if some of you guys could check it out. Its called the true ones and its on teh second page now.

Haha thanks its really helpful! Feel free to tell me what i can improve also, i still need to work on my rping.

Wait, why is she talking about Puppy? I think that just made me more lost....

Because they had been talking about it...if you don't remember Key, go look at your post before that one. it's just one page back. go look for yourself, k?

*huggles Key* I just want to get the rp moving again and we need you for that~ >w<

I also want this RP to get moving again

cool.gif

I'm so bored right now my brains could fall out.

Ok, well my rp doesnt have that many people and it gets a little boring, so i would love it if some of you guys could check it out. Its called the true ones and its on teh second page now.

I'll look since I'm always looking for something to do on here now that two rps I was in died at their peaks....well one at least...the other the other died before it started rolling, owner had problems at home and left.

meep meep! Leo check your rp please smile.gif

'I am not here right now please leave a message after the zeep. Zeeeeeeep meep.'

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Unless I want to stare at a wall more I won't post...either way I don't think that alone will fit the requirments. can't spell >.<

......I hate being busy dry.gif school why do you insist on making me busy more than the rest of everyone in that school? seriously I'd like to know......busy+me=not happy.

i'm not very busy myself...I occupy myself by doing things by choice. Like right now I'm helping a friend with her new RP that she's making. I'm in charge of making two countries and I'm not very inspired right now. Luckily I can get her to still help. XD

Yeah, and I don't start my classes until the 19th! (College! Woo!)

I'm busy because school started recently.

xd.png I love the new part in my sig. I really need to make some gal characters unsure.gif

I've foun ways to occupy myself until Agnimtra picks up again, thank goodness

College. I'm sure it has its downsides too.

lolz, i love that in your sig too. xd.png you do have problems with guys, but, hey, all those issues is what makes rping as them really fun.

There's a downside to college? Well, I suppose having to pay for classes is a downside, but my parents have agreed to pay for those. >w< And for books. I haven't really found a downside to college yet~

8th grade middle school AT math and science...science I don't mind it being AT or math...I liked math until 7th grade when AT started....math teacher=horrible math teacher

she gets a problem wrong that SHE made! How? Then she says "Well...yeah I guess your right, lets throw it out." ? Huh? Or she gives it to us free which I don't really mind but the work for it I do....nothing makes sense anymore!

*stops ranting and hides*

there, there. -pats- I have had teachers like that before. you'll always have a teacher you hate/dislike every year.

Sorry, now the family business is gone, but the school business has picked up again. Do I ever get a break? I'm going to attempt to figure out what the hell is going on and make a jumbo post. Also, I have to finish my second Christmas story. tongue.gif

Of course. One problem goes away but another comes.

Well, post it when you can! ^^

sad.gif I still don't have any ideas! Gah brain damage on writing from school! I thought school was supposed to help? xd.png

ok now your scaring me Kira1 xd.png ....I'll think of something soon I hope, if not I'll force myself to make something up! *gets serious*

How am i scaring you? xd.png

And you can just call me Kira, ya know. You don't have to put that 1 there at the end. ^^

Uck! I finally posted, and now no one else is posting! This is driving me nutz!!

Surry Key O_O School has gotten the best of me! Slap me please! I deserve it.