Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Agnimitra OoC Thread

(With a colorful title!)

Alright, here is a thread for all of our out of character chatting. You can delete your OoC posts in the actual roleplay if you want since we have this now. And remember, no OoC posting in the RP. ^^

POST DANGIT! XD (even I need to yell at myself to remember to do this >w<)

Our Story So Far:

Location: Resistance; London, countryside setting. Dark's stronghold; Australia.

Midnight met Stick, Sayuk, Kiri and Puppy in the first half. Stick left and the rest went to a safe house. They then continued on to the mansion, which is the major temple of London, and on the way found Stick again. He was bleeding and about to pass out because earlier he was shot by hunters when they mistook him for a bird while Stick was flying in dragon form.

Rain then appears and together they all go to the mansion, Stick now being unconscious.

They get to the mansion, things happen, blah, blah, blah. *is being lazy*

Then some of Dark's troops attack and some chaos ensues. Jade is captured by Brick, and Kiri and Midnight try to go after them. Ddraig stops them, they lose the trail and they think Ddraig is resistance so they bring him to the mansion. He talks to Sayuk who is now in the infirmary after the battle before leaving to report in person to Dark.

Once Jade and Brick get to Dark's stronghold in Australia, Jade duels with Horo in order for her skills to be tested.

Falcon, Stick's daughter has made an appearance. She's out to kill her father. Stick left, leaving Rain heart-broken because they had confessed their love, and leaves with Falcon who is also with Mark and Puppy.

High up resistance members have been holding a meeting. First was interrupted by the crazy Stick who tore a chunk of the roof off before leaving, and so now they are in a second meeting to figure these things out.

Falcon is dead now. Technically Puppy killed her because he shot her with an arrow and then she went ahead and healed where she stabbed Stick. So Stick survived, along with Puppy and Mark. Then Leo came along and met them, helping to heal Stick completely. They were then attacked by Ddraig along with tons of troops. Stick, Mark and Puppy were taken hostage. Leo got away.

Midnight and Adam are dealing with finding out who is the spy in the mansion since they found Mark's dead brother's body. The arrow in the body will let them know it was Falcon.

Stick and Puppy are drugged up right now too. XD

Dark went to Stick and stuck a knife through Stick's arm, but then he became bored and left, leaving Stick there to bleed and such. But then Willow came with Gale, and is helping Stick to escape. Stick is also taking Gale with him to rescue her as well. Gale is Hope's and Dark's daughter. Hope is Stick's previous lover. omg.

Key came to the stronghold in Australia and met with Ddraig. They then found out Mark was there. He was bleeding, almost dead, and Key healed him. Ddraig and him are going to talk about all the stuff that's been happening.

The Key went to Puppy since he called out for her. Puppy is now running a fever and Key is healing him.

Midnight has met Inazuma who has returned to the mansion in London and they have gone inside.

Koi has returned to the stronghold in Australia, and once she changes and such, she plans to go find Ddraig.

Ddraig took Mark to his room and is letting him rest there. Soon, Arasi came by to his room, telling him that she found no signs of the the other Agnimitra (Leo), but that was a lie.

Meanwhile, Horo, Brick, and Koi went to go see Stick's condition since him coming to the base is a big deal. When they arrive, Stick has already left and the only one in the cell was Willow. Horo was angry and was going to get information out of Willow, but Koi saw no reason to since she could guess what had happened. Instead, she drew her sword and drove it through Willow, letting him drop to the ground and bleed as died slowly.

The whole base was in an uproar when Koi announced what had happened and everyone set out to search for him. Arasi was the first one to spot him, but he was already flying away and she hesitated. When she finally told everyone where he was, Stick had a head start to get away, escaping with Gale.

Meanwhile at the resistance base there have been murders and they cannot find who did it. The killer is Sayuk, but no one knows this, but Inazuma suspects him of being the killer since he's new. Inazuma is following Sayuk around.

It is now a new day.

Starts out good, but then Sayuk kills someone, Inazuma suspects him, and eventually proves that Sayuk is the killer. *gasp!* so now instead of being locked up in the dungeon and/or killed, they're making him clean. A lot.

Midnight had started speaking with Sen, and after the skirmish with Sayuk which hospitalized Sayuk and Sen, she's now sticking with Sen a bit (plus there's nothing else for her to do D:). Midnight had decided to leave with Sen after he head been healed when he left for his mission. She needed to leave anyways, and she might as well leave with him.

Brick appeared, coming to the resistance base in London to escape from Dark. He spoke with Midnight, but her and Sen were leaving so she spoke to some Agnimitra inside to tell them to take care of new arrivals. Midnight then left with Sen.

Yay, button! >w<

user posted image(made by Dragonhatchling)

[URL=http://oork.com/352hf][IMG=http://i29.tinypic.com/2nkooci.png][/URL]

Edited by Kira1

Yes! Very Nice Kira. I want to say I kind of have a case of writer's block at the moment for Mark and I can't really do much with Stick and Puppy which is why I didn't post yesterday.

Edited by Dashidragon

ah, it's fine. don't worry about. i've been having writer's block for some of the RPs i'm in and didn't reply to them either. xd.png

I'll try and think up something tonight to post but I don't think its totally critical. None of my characters are directly engaged in any particular thing at the moment.

In other news... got my PSAT score today and it was epically awesome. I also found my dream college too *gets starry eyed*... too bad it costs 50k a year sleep.gif

okey dokey. i'm still waiting for Key to post...

and yay! Good to hear you had epic PSAT scores. ^^ too bad about the dream college though. D8

I'm in college, a community college though 'cause it's cheaper. only two years in it though so I can get my general ed. out of the way. then it's off to a 4-year college somewhere...

deleted all OOC i could find...probably won't be on now and tuesday I'll probably never be on but hey I might get lucky and have some time between my busy schedule.

hm....for once I didn't miss anything! happy.gif yay! ....and i don't have anything to post....starring at walls...what was I thinking?

I don't know. Just, post what you can. I might not be on much 'cause I got some things to do for Christmas. I'm making my gifts so today my mom and I went to the store to get I would need. Got lots to make.

I get lots of homework and have a very busy schedule to boot dry.gif even without Christmas...

ah, that's right, you still have school to go to. you don't get your break until next week. my classes had their finals early so my break starts a week earlier! :D

blink.gif lucky.

My break starts the day before Christmas Eve....and has a week off then New Years then a week (i think..at least that's how it was last year) before we come back....

hm, i forget when my classes start up again. sometime in january. like the second week i think.

Key is buzy with holiday things so thats why she hasn't been super active. I've still got writer's block for Mark and none of my characters are in a position to do much right now anyway (other then see pretty colors biggrin.gif) so thats the reason for my lack of posting recently.

YEAAA OOC!! Anyways, ma egge is gonna hatch soooon! O Yeah! anywayyyyyy, what are we gonna do to get this plot rollin! nothin much is happening and its been a while!

First off... I think we should wait till after the holidays. Thats what I want to do at least. Key will be busy till then and I still can't do much at the moment. I might be able to get the Ddairg/Mark talk I was hinting at in but that is about it and I still have writer's block for Mark. I do have a post I could do for Puppy but it would be more filler then anything that would involve anyone else.

Ok, thats fine, if you guys plan something, ill be ready.

Shadow's starring at a wall trying not to listen in on anything anymore.....waiting doesn't matter to me, I'll find something else to do no doubt. probably be yelling at the dogs to not knock the tree down for most of the holidays xd.png came down twice so far....good thing it's fake!

*peeks in* Hey all! I am here to seriously apologize, as Dash said, my schedule gets crazy around holidays. My family goes pretty crazy. Also....I'm a little bit blocked up as for what to write. I am practically shaking because I am so excited for what is soon to come, but in between I don't know what to do. I owe a post to Skarx as Dark, and I owe you an Adam post, Kira? I do not remember attt allllll. *Sigh*, I am so spacey! Just ask Dash, she reads all sorts of forgetful, spacey things from meee. biggrin.gif

Ah...it's been awhile, i kinda forget where we were. xd.png I can go and look it over though. Maybe even go back through all the posts and delete all my OOC posts...eeeeeventually. i got things to do. X3 I hope everyone has an awesome break celebrating whatever holiday is it that you celebrate.

Merry Christmas! I will only say that, and nothing other than that, so dont force me wink.gif

ah, it's fine. ^^ I was just avoiding saying "Happy Holidays" because saying that is just ridiculous. I might as well say happy merry chrismakwanzaka or however you'd spell that. xd.png

And Merry Christmas to you too, Leo!

Merry Chrismahanikwanzika, Solstice, and Festivus! I offer my wishes of merriment and happiness to all, whether a holiday is approaching for you or not! And no rush on the info, we aren't restarting until after this season anyway, riiiiiiight?

Right. Since we're all busy, we'll just take a break so to speak.

And i edited the first post! Go look what I did!

Edited by Kira1