Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

bumpy, where is everyone?

Edited by Dragonhatchling

OTZ

School, homework, friends, online games; they've all gotten in my way of posting >.>

Since Skarx STILL hasn't posted. I will post something. Like, right now since I'm in an rping mood.

ok... so I see we left Koi out and anyone else who might have been able to interact with Shadow...

until I figure out what to actually post (and find time to do so) I'll post.

sjdhfskjdfsdfnks I knew I was forgetting someone! >.< My bad, sorry DH

and I don't want this to get deleted >.<

I know.

Oh! Tai needs to post. Then I can reply to both of you.

Imma get Arasi, Yue, and Bane to the resistance base in London. Once they do, then Arasi can show them how to get to Dark's stronghold. Since the resistance's numbers are so few in comparison to Dark's, I was thinking getting in and stopping/maybe killing Dark will be a covert mission. Also, with it being a covert mission, it means only a few people will be on it, which is fine since there aren't many who are still active here.

So, next question, how do we want to take out Dark? Should we kill him? Should the Gem just render him powerless? Something else?

Also! When we get past that point and this RP will be pretty much done with its plot, I have another plot idea that is still in this Agnimitra universe, but I don't know if I wanna post it here in this forum. So, let me know if you wanna continue with me and decide on a place where we can post the new rp of it.

Edited by Kira1

Was on a trip all week with no internet (hence the dead holidays...) and won't be able to be on the rest of the week.

Thanks for the update~ As long as you let me know every once in awhile what's up with you, don't worry. :3

Sorry Kira, life's been keeping me busy. But I posted... failingly at that but hey, a post is a post right?

Yep, a post is a post, as long as the rp mods don't delete this for being inactive >.<

*flops on Jade* I'll get things moving in the rp soon, I promise D: How soon that will actually be, I don't know. But thanks for being patient and remembering this place >.<

...Kira......... did you miss my post?? (just checking- it's right above Jade's)

Me: You're welcome and I'm still bored. laugh.gif

My evil twin: .....dry.gif Gosh she is so annoying.

Me: Yes, I am this bored and want to put Jade in to hate Inazuma for his flirting but I don't want to, I'm too lazy.

Evil twin:..... dry.gif So... annoying.

xd.png Yes, I'm truly bored. To escape my boredom I'll ask a question: What are we going to do since some of the others, like Dashi and Skarx, aren't on so much?

Edited by Jadeclaw

I thought I replied to you DH...

@Jade: Oh, they're kinda not in the rp anymore? Dashi's username is now Walker and I have no idea where Skarx is.

And omg do it, put Jade there to bother Inazuma o3o

Edited by Kira1

Psh, I never notice these things.

xd.png Okay, I'll do it... once I get home from school most likely.

I just wasn't coming here. Didn't feel like it to be honest. =/ Just one of those moods where I felt like doing other things.

I might post. I have school starting, so I might do so in class just 'cause I'll be bored.

sad.gif but we miss ya Kira.

Though I've got school starting as well, not to mention marching band season kicking into full swing.

I still wanna be a part of this rp though smile.gif

hello, *bows* The last time I was here was at least a year ago. I have to say I thought that this RP would be complete by now. I'm a tad sad it's not. I hope you all continue to work hard as I'm looking forward to the ending.

Edited by Child_of _the_Dragon

Um, thanks?

Anyways, idk, I'm kinda done here.

DH, if you wanna do any kind of one on one rp with me, just e-mail me at sapphiredragon4@hotmail.com

I have msn messenger, so if you have that, add me, or add me in yahoo. yahoo and msn can talk to each other.