Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

My scroll name is a male Stone with two children so far. :I

My real name is an old pink

My nickname is a stripe. http://dragcave.net/view/n/titania Honestly I don't know how a name like Titania lasted long enough to be a stripe without being taken.

My username doesn't have a dragon though I do own the black dragon named Plissken. xd.png

Edited by thenameisplissken

My father is a yellow dino

My mom, under the name on her birth certificate, is a water with 21 children O.o

Under the name she goes by she is a bright pink with NO children

my sister has an odd name.

Or...it's spelled odd.

Regardless, she still exits

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Ailsa

HOW THE FUDGE IS THERE AN AISLA AND NOT A MAGGIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I have a dragon named Maggie but she has a linage sir name. smile.gif

My exact username and forum name (they are the same) is a female frozen black hatchling belonging to me. xd.png

Online Nickname: Female Silver with 12 children.

Online Nick #2: CB Male White with 3 children.

Real Nick: Female CB Mint with 26 children.

Real Nick #2: Male Fog with 4 children.

Intresting xd.png

I knew there's a dragon out there with my nickname, cause I know the owner. I think she named it after me, cause in our country the spelling isn't usal. I'm a female Gold (yes, rare!) with six children, see. (2 grand-children, 3 great-grand-children, 2 great-great-grand-children)

And there's even a dragon with my real name out there - don't know the owner, but I think I'm trying to contact her/him, want a Baby from my name-sibling. It's a female CB white with 12 children, see here. (39 grad-children, 54 great-grand-children, and after that my laptop collapsed xd.png")

With my real name, I'm apparently a male white. I have no memory of it, so I hope the sex change wasn't too painful.

I also have a white striped dragon that the owner named after me, also male.

And a frozen male guardian named for my screen name, again a male.

I wonder if the universe is trying to tell me that the real me gendered wrong... tongue.gif

Edited by Paradiso

My username is an old pink and my RL nick is a vine (same scroll! Cool... but it's a male xd.png ) real name is a white (loves whites happy.gif)

LOL @ Paradiso!

Edit: Oh haha the white has a description... apparently I'm so blinded by love for a gold named Yarrock, that I pretty much fail at everything else rofl tongue.gif

Edited by ronja

I knew about my TheDarkCynder The Dark Cynder (On my scroll) and TDC on my friend's scroll.

LOL, there is one!

[myrealname] is a male, frozen Silver hatchling. B'awww. Needless to say, he's got no children.

[sixwing or Redsixwing] does not seem to exist, which is OK with me - there's not a six-winged dragon anyway!

I am a female Autumn dragon, or at least my real-life self is. Which is cool because Autumn is my favourite season.

My forum name Draco is a female Green. I'm not the only one who uses the name for a female.

Yep, there's a female magi with my username. biggrin.gif I have two kids with different fathers... tongue.gif.

And my great great great grandma is a zombie! ohmy.gif

My real name is Loretta and there are a lot of dragons out there with the name of Loretta did a google search and there seemed pages of Loretta Dragons. My favourite though, and I knew about this one before is a descendant of one of my dragons is this girl here.

She's a Dorkface and a regular black but she is also a descendant of my Witch Legacy line- she doesn't have many children which, is a pity because I'd like to get an egg from her or one of her children.

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Loretta%20Dorkface and her lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/HRpC

Well I have two actually

My name is based on Melisande Shahrizai form the Kusheil's dart series, so there are two dragons that share my username, a "Melisande" dragon and a "Melisande Shahrizai"

Melisande is a Female Mint born in May of 2008 with 18 Kids

Melisande Shahrizai is a Female Black born in Sept of 08 with 6 kids

so they both are the same gender as me in rl. but I don't have any kids myself... lol

Edited by Melisande

It appears that I'm a frozen Frill born in February of this year.

My real name is a male red (I'm a female).

Edited by Celestrina

O.K., I got a great laugh out of this one.

For my name I am a gray dragon that is monogamous with four children and grand children! I had never thought to look myself up.

My real name is a female skywing born in 2008 with no children and my screen name is a black male also born in 2008.

My username is a CB skywing, with 5 kids, all named with pretty names. I've been around a lot longer. My real name is a two-year-old CB storm, also female, with no kids. My last name exists, too, as a few month old male Balloon (*tear*). I like my username namesake.