Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

My scroll name is a Chrono Xenowyrm which is awesome since that's my fave of the Xenos. If only it was female then it would be just like me lol

As for my real name, I am female Gold Dragon. That's pretty cool

I'm an aeria gloris bc no one has named a dragon my user and I just did that now. Thanks, now I have my username on my scroll!

My Scroll name currently belongs to a male Black dragon! My first name IRL is a female Pink dragon, my middle name is a Rosebud dragon, and my last name is a male Neotropical! 😅

This is awesome!

I just recently saw this thread. I had never considered the possibility that my scroll name or my real name may have been given to a dragon not on my scroll.

My real 1st name belongs to a shallow water that is the same gender as me (female), with zero offspring. My middle name belongs to a 3G silver from Black Morrow checker, female with one offspring. My maiden name belongs to a vampire, also female! My married name (my husband's last name) belongs to a male electric dragon 🤭😄

My real name belongs to female Deep Sea.

And my old forum name belongs to female Red PB dragon.

I wish I could find something more interesting, but ok.

No dragons have my scroll name or current or old forum names, but my IRL first name belongs to a 4th Gen female Gold Tinsel with a really nice Gold Tinsel x Black stairstep lineage , and my IRL middle name to a CB female Purple.

I'm a Nilia with one child using my real name.

Using my scroll name, I'm a Moonstone (and on my own scroll...that dragon just seemed to fit)

I'm a Black Dragon from 2011! My forum/scroll names are taken by me, an Aeon and a Red!